It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Others - Speculation, Intuition, and more… (re:DeLonge)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Read those... thanks for the link, that was interesting. I read somewhere you won't ever see anything if you don't look up.

I think I need to look up more!

Another thing that is interesting are those human shaped figures, that look like lights, or plasma, or some human shaped moving substance. Those are so strange. (The ones people see in the night sky, and they are not always small, sometimes they are very large.) They seem to travel and blink in and out also.

I actually have two telescopes, and I never use them. It's summer soon. Maybe I will set them up.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The others. There are those that are here, existing on this world, as much Earthlings as we are; and then there are extraterrestrials, who may or may not have visited here.
If extraterrestrials are visiting here frequently, I don't believe they're traveling through space or warping gravity (at least not in the conventional - UFO - sense), but instead they have figured out how to travel through another perspective of reality (think something like another dimension).
One form of the others who are already here, seem to exist in a non-physical form, and may even possess the ability to materialize into a physical form. I don't know if there are more than one intelligent species, but I assume so, and I was told there are three perspectives of reality in existence -- I was actually told three universes, but I assume based on other information, that it was a simplification.

Frequent visits by extraterrestrials, do not make any sense whatsoever to me. Especially over a long period of time, as is being hinted at. In any case, they'd just send a few probes, not visit time and time again in different looking craft.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 65536

I think there is more than one thing / group as well.

I agree that some of the phenomena are energetic.

Cool post!

AB

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

That last sentence has always been compelling; I've brought it up *many* times.

Why would 1 million different races come visit in 1 million radically different appearing "ship's" --- but never leave any evidence?

One "shape-shifting" or "energy materializing" species more readily explains the evidence.

And if they are native to Earth like us; that might make even more sense.

Kev
edit on 9-5-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

I think there is more than one thing / group as well.

I agree that some of the phenomena are energetic.

AB

Mystical horrorshow with alien possession and shapeshifters stalking the unwary?

Alien soul forms with human hosts...

No worries....it's just Hollywood imagination gone non compos mentis!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

and that involves a strange subculture of (apparently) Romany / Asian heritage people's who are (apparently) "up to something" quite strange.

Oh come now; you can't throw a teaser like that out and not spill more...I'm waiting.......pretty pleez...

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Something evil this way comes....

Cern?
Stargates
Fatima 3rd Secret
Opening portals for the "Old Ones" to come through
We live in interesting times

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I have to say I had a very vivid dream of this very nature.

Was it just a dream or did you unintentionally "astral travel" to areas you were not supposed to be in?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Re: Romany/Asian "Family"

The problem is that I don't have much information on this subject. I don't mean to be a tease. I just don't want to ignorantly open my mouth and spread disinformation either.

If you read "stories" about "MIB" (not just the common ones) you will hear about these folks.

However the MIB stories are somewhat misinformation from my POV.

The stories want to convince you that these strange MIB are aliens....I don't concur. They aren't with the government either.

It's this strange family...

I'm not talking illuminati or any of that sort of nonsense. Not "religion related either".

But certain people would be prone to run into them..
Especially to be used...this bunch is very charismatic.

That's all I'm saying right now.

Kev

Oh come now; you can't throw a teaser like that out and not spill more...I'm waiting.......pretty pleez...
edit on 9-5-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I think it was a dream.

Then again, I wouldn't really know if it were anything more than my subconscious telling me stories and putting things together. Felt pretty real, but again, I have a lot of those kinds of dreams so its probably just my brain... lol!

- AB

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Argh. Double post...
edit on 9-5-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: olaru12

Something evil this way comes....

Cern?
Stargates
Fatima 3rd Secret
Opening portals for the "Old Ones" to come through
We live in interesting times

Yeah, H P Lovecraftian fiction made all real and stuff...

With a tiny bit of HST for the "fear and loathing"
edit on 9-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Great thread

Truly none of us have any idea, some just speculate louder than others
But speculation is what's fun .

Going along the lines of what the lovely Spira mentioned, there has been chatter that the NBE found at crashes were like an AI. Now what if they are "suits" that can transverse time and space unlike our fragile bodies.
What if their 'creators' are lost to time, and they look to us to see if we can fill the suit...

Not that I believe this, but hell, it's Monday morning, and its more fun to speculate high strangeness than actually focus on work

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Thank you!

Awesome speculations! I appreciate you jumping in with your Monday Morning thoughts. I am open to several ideas regarding the nature of The Others. I have my "first pick" but my understanding is fluid and I'm excited to see other people jumping in with their own ideas.

It makes for some great fictional story ideas, I have to say. Perhaps they are AI - or a bio-robotic form. I hope someday we will actually know.

- AB

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Well everyone gets their soapbox on ATS. I like your enthusiasm and there is nothing wrong with "spitballing"; I do it a lot myself.

But you never mentioned which "crashes" you find credible?

Kev

There could be a ton of crashes we have never heard of. And half or more of the ones we have heard of could be mundane. It doesnt matter which specific crashes she "finds credible", only that the thread is based on the idea that crashes did happen.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
You're welcome AB

Well I'll add the plasma thing doesn't cover the abduction / implant phenomena. I'm just reading about John Mack and his diagnosis of hundreds of patients as being sane and having experience the abductions.

I'll add more on it when Im done reading

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

You have to prove at least one crash was exotic or you might as well argue that invisible pink unicorns did it.

Kev

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

It covers the abduction thing very well in most of the cases.

It does not cover the implant cases.

However I'm not aware of any verified implant cases.

Can you cite some?

Kev

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The 'Others', if you're referring to the Greys, have been abducting humans and getting genetic material, specially reproductive in nature, to produce a hybrid offspring. After some decades, these hybrids look completely human, but retain a big amount of their race's telephatic abilities. In fact, they have been carry on abductions by themselves, without any Grey alien around, because they can control and manipulate the abductees aswell.

Latest investigations suggest the whole purpose was to infiltrate the human looking hybrid into our society. They have been learning how to interact inside our social web, and now habitate homes as anyone else.

Oh, and they always try to erase as memories as possible from abductees, thank God they aren't 100% efficient.
edit on 9-5-2016 by JackHill because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

Well that's a take on it I hadn't entirely heard before! I'm curious - is there a theory as to why?

Thanks for contributing!!

AB

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join