It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom and Jerry cartoon to blame for Middle East violence: Top Egyptian official

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Humans are silly creatures aren't they?

'chuckle'.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: malevolent

i think think this as something to reach out and understand one anothers views but i cant sop laughing

As I recall he actually just did this as a joke for his friend and it blew up.

then at least i wont feel guilty about it, therell be so serious folk in to be butthurt about it though

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

i wouldnt say they are just that, they are are hurtfull and at most times just a bother to be around. i hate most humans

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Yeah that too... Sigh...

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Yeah that too... Sigh...
cant help them but how do you deal with it? i cant stand to just be a fake and i have never fit in with them

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Don't try fitting in with them or anyone else. No one matters but you. People are dicks sometimes and sometimes people are kind and helpful. But you know people change their minds, nothing stays the same so trust no one, Trust only your Heart. Your Intuition. Do the right thing and let the rest fade away.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Don't try fitting in with them or anyone else. No one matters but you. People are dicks sometimes and sometimes people are kind and helpful. But you know people change their minds, nothing stays the same so trust no one, Trust only your Heart. Your Intuition. Do the right thing and let the rest fade away.
yeah its really tiresome trying to not be me. ill just be myself if you or anyone dont like me the # off. i shouldnt have bothered with trying to force myself to be who im not

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

That's the Spirit!

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

yep, ill get me back

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

So basically he is saying Arabs are childish retards that cant tell between fact or fiction?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

SMILE... LAUGH....

You need to laugh at people more.. seriously...

go outside and dress up like an old man. Laugh at the idiots you see walking by, observe them, see them for what they are.

People are People, nothing more, no one is greater than the last, everyone is equal. It's how some people perceive others that makes them greater.

You are the same as me and everyone else here.

Enjoy the moment, laugh at it.

Seriously, LAUGH. It will heal you and you will see clearly the madness of this reality.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

It's silly isn't it?

I think some parts of the ME have yet to pass through the same cultural milestones parts in the West have been through. It wasn't that long ago that people in the US and UK were complaining that cartoons led to desensitisation to violence. Then it was a panic over heavy metal, then it was a panic over computer games as if GTA would be the end of Western values.

Before all that the same types of people were squealing in horror at those crazy white folks emulating that nasty black music. F***** Elvis was seen to be as big a threat to US society as those 'damned Commies' and 'pinko liberals.'

The ME guys are going through the same growing pains as we did and arguably society hasn't fallen because of any of the above. That isn't to say I personally believe the world is a better place thanks to violent games. The Egyptians will have to get used to it because global culture tends to overwhelm regional cultures.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Wow, way to vent some anger...

that has been waiting to come out!

I know where you are coming from.

a reply to: Kandinsky

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Yep I definitely see the connection here with Tom and Jerry and the amount of violence not only in the middle easy, but everywhere it all makes perfect sense! /sarcasm.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Could you imagine if they aired the Three Stooges over there? Hammers, saws, blowtorches, violins, hell, anything that's hand held would be blamed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join