It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Are The Most Brilliant April Fool's Pranks Ever.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Rest of title:
"Some Are Just Evil!"

[I tend to loathe practical jokes. Was the brunt of too many destructive and demeaning ones in my childhood. However, these brought me sooo many absolute guffaws, I had to share the link.]

www.viralnova.com...

1) Plant a garden in a coworker's keyboard
. . .
2) Keep roomates on their toes with an airhorn door stopper
. . .

7) Paint soap with clear nail polish and leave it in the shower
. . .
13) Replace their anti bacterial soap with something more fun
. . .
I love this next one:
14) Remind someone they are a little self-absorbed
. . .
22) Or, just be a good pal and make sure their car is nice and safe
. . .

Some of them are toooo mean, is right. But some are just hilarious. And for those who love to trade such things back and forth--it could spawn some ideas.

But you might want to keep that link away from some people! LOL.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

m.youtube.com...

Sticky tape prank

I put Sticky tape across the toilet my FB almost killed me

Funny video I will just add it it's my favorite (I have that product at home !)

It is voulgar but my kind of humor

m.youtube.com...

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Obtain

LOLOL.

I do have this to say for pranks . . . they have a way of taking the prissy starch out of folks who think too highly of themselves.

On that score--they do a good work. LOL.

Thanks for your kind post.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Yeah I saw your mood, enough said, i couldn't stop laughing

edit on 7-5-2016 by Obtain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I did not reply to you on an earlier post : this type of threads are what I like. Up and humorous.
Now , back on-topic
A friend and I played an April Fool on another friend.We found his car parked in front of a store.We took turns picking up the front and back. Turned his vehicle 90 degrees between 2 other cars.Making an H with his car the horizontal line . Had perhaps 1' of space in front and back . We drove to a parking space some distance away and enjoyed the show.

edit on 5/7/16 by Gothmog because: clarify

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I hope he didn't need to get to the hospital in a hurry! LOL.

The look on his face must have been priceless.

How did it end?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

After some time , one of the owners came out and drove away. Thus freeing him. The whole episode was priceless

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Sounds priceless.

I hope you remained close friends?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Did a similar thing to my mates car. He was always boasting about his beautiful V8 and it's throaty noise. You could hear it when he pulled into the carpark.

When he left after work he would give it a few revs, VROOM VROOM VROOM, then back out then take off up the road waving as he drove off into the sunset so to say.

On a particular April 1st I went out while he was distracted by another coworker. I simply jacked the rear end up and placed a couple of bricks under the centre rear differential. Lowered the jack and was pleasently surprised that both back tyres were about a centimetre above the surface. Tested the vehicle and it didn't rock from side to side.

Well that afternoon we all went out into the car park and got into our respective cars. VROOM, VROOM VROOM, hi revs, then nothing. Repeated and repeated by this guy. We all drove off and waved.

Next day ? Another story.

Kind regards,

Bally

edit on 7-5-2016 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

Sounds priceless.

I hope you remained close friends?

Still are today. Took him a few days to get over it though. All in good fun. To this day I am still glad that a police officer wasnt patrolling by. How in the world would anyone have explained that one ?
edit on 5/7/16 by Gothmog because: add

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001
Dang cruel....but a great one.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I think the best prank I heard was on the radio this year. The local morning guys were reporting on the food stamps having their work requirements reinstated when one of the two, perfectly straight, went on to say that the state was also adding requirements to receive food stamps like drug testing and pantry inspections and like. This went on for a full 15 minute segment, perfectly serious and straight as though it were real.

They took calls and texts, etc.

Then, the guy who started it revealed it was all April Fools' aside from the bit about work requirements.

The hilarious part was that the second guy was totally taken in and thought the first was serious. The first guy thought the second was just playing along and knew he was pranking the audience all along. Now, the best part is that the second guy prides himself as being a world class secular cynic. So it was absolutely hilarious to see him get taken in. He was ticked off, and now I don't think he'll ever live it down.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Husband put put clear sticky note tabs on the bottom of his coworkers' laser mice so the tiny colored bit goes over the laser.

Then he had to keep his office locked for the rest of the day.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

I persistently made a note in my classes . . .

that loud mufflers, loud music volume

did NOT lengthen a man's 'manhood' regardless of how much he FELT that it did.

Sooooooo . . . what WAS the story the next day?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Yeah. That would have been a tricky thing to explain, for sure.

Congrats on the result.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Pride persistently goes before a fall.

Interesting.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Husband put put clear sticky note tabs on the bottom of his coworkers' laser mice so the tiny colored bit goes over the laser.

Then he had to keep his office locked for the rest of the day.

Oh Dear me! How maddening to try and solve . . . particularly without looking at the bottom of the mouse.

I love my cordless Logitech track ball.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The one I like is the one at the kennel shop... where all the dogs in the kennel are crying and whining to get out of their kennels. So.... as you begin to let them out... they crowd the door that leads out of the kennel room. To which end you open it and find they're so desperate they all come gushing forth... only to find theres just one path and it leads straight into the dog run. Once they're all in... you close the dog run gate and leave them. Seeing the look on their faces is hilarious. After about half an hour... they start to cry and whine again. And as you may guessed.... they're trying to get out of the dog run. Its silly. It's starts off by going and standing at the dog run gate. Give it a minute and they all crowd it with hopes of a better life promised to them on the other side. So.... you open the gate... And they come gushing forth. But... theres still only one path... And straight into the kennel room it leads. You guys have to see the looks on their faces.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Sounds like dogs, alright.

I don't recall watching that one.

U have a link?

new topics

top topics

join