It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Unforgettable Road Trips to Take in Your Lifetime

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Sorry,... Area 51 outside of Rachel Nevada.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Yeah, there are some places and times that seem to define us or have the greatest effect on who we are. They remind me of tree rings where we can cut through a tree and see how every season affected their growth and development. Somewhere in the essence of our personalities are 'tree rings.'

These 'unforgettable road trips' become a part of us and don't have to be in exotic places. I wonder if it's part of that hard-wiring that drove people to migrate and spread out across the planet.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Yeah, there are some places and times that seem to define us or have the greatest effect on who we are. They remind me of tree rings where we can cut through a tree and see how every season affected their growth and development. Somewhere in the essence of our personalities are 'tree rings.'

These 'unforgettable road trips' become a part of us and don't have to be in exotic places. I wonder if it's part of that hard-wiring that drove people to migrate and spread out across the planet.

That's an interesting question.

Certainly travel is an attractive thing to folks I've met all around the planet of every socio-economic strata.

So the genetic conjecture is plausible.

It may also be an aspect of our natural bent to learn of new and novel things.

Scenic vistas clearly rate high on people's lists from every culture I've been close to.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I love to travel all around in florida its great! love your post

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
As a result of the Obama administration loosening travel restrictions, Americans have begun visiting the tropical country to learn more about Cuba’s rich history, “The new rules mean Americans will be allowed to visit Cuba on their own, instead of on expensive group tours, as long as they declare that the trip is to learn about Cuban people and culture,” notes LA Times reporter Christi Parsons

Ask permission before linking your website
edit on Jul 15th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join