It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SYRIA: #AleppoIsBurning Campaign Created by US and NATO to Facilitate a “No Bomb Zone”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

If you really do not think that the Syrian Army, supported by Russia, Iran, and Hezbollah have not done an amazing job defending the people of Syria you are clearly not paying attention.

And if you think bombing civilians with barrel bombs and shelling areas where there is no jihadist activities is defending the Syrian people you are sadly mistaken.

You do understand the reason the Syrian people want Assad gone don't you?

DO you even know why this civil war started...the Syrian people are tired of being oppressed from their so called leader, or do you believe he treated them fair while killing them?

Seeing the comments from you and a couple of others seem to show you believe he was...I guess anything that is anti west makes your heart flutter doesn't it?

The civilians are being slaughtered by the FSA, Al Nusra and company and Daesh, there is no difference between them and I suppose you are right to say that some of the sources are pro Syria and Russia, considering that they are Syrian and they are actually there.

Except you have missed one fact...

Assad's government still kills way more civilians than ISIS

www.businessinsider.com...

The Syrian Regime's Barrel Bombs Kill More Civilians Than ISIS And Al Qaeda Combined

www.ibtimes.com...

What's funny when those who are there such as Doctors without Borders and tell what has been happening they are accused of being liars from the west, but they are there so why do you and others dismiss what those who are there are saying, yet bring up that your info is correct because they were there...hypocrisy is amazing especially when it comes to those who are there.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Heres another source as you casually dismiss "blogs"
www.ipsnews.net...

Announcing a 3.5 billion dollars aid programme on May 22, World Bank president Jim Yong Kim lauded the Ukrainian authorities for developing a comprehensive programme of reforms, and their commitment to carry it out with support from the World Bank Group. He failed to mention the neo-liberal conditions imposed by the Bank to lend money, including that the government limit its own power by removing restrictions that hinder competition and limiting the role of state control in economic activities.

The rush to provide new aid packages to the country with the new government aligned with the neo-liberal agenda was a reward from both institutions. The East-West competition over Ukraine, however, is about the control of natural resources, including uranium and other minerals, as well as geopolitical issues such as Ukraine’s membership in the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO). The stakes around Ukraine’s vast agricultural sector, the world’s third largest exporter of corn and fifth largest exporter of wheat, constitute a critical factor that has been overlooked. With ample fields of fertile black soil that allow for high production volumes of grains, Ukraine is the breadbasket of Europe.

I noticed that you don't actually "tackle" the fact of Soros's words...here's a few more sources...no doubt your head will remain in the sand.

www.rollitup.org...
investmentwatchblog.com...
www.clubconspiracy.com...
edit on 7-5-2016 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: edit

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Hey who cares about civilians when you can just kill everybody right?

A bit hypocritical don't ya think - lets look at your pro US stance...

en.wikipedia.org...

Estimates of the casualties from the conflict in Iraq since 2003 (beginning with the 2003 US invasion of Iraq, and the ensuing occupation and insurgency) have come in many forms, and the accuracy of the information available on different types of Iraq War casualties varies greatly. Various scientific surveys of Iraqi deaths resulting from the first four years of the Iraq War estimated that between 151,000 and over one million Iraqis died as a result of conflict during this time.[1] A later study, published in 2011, estimated that approximately 500,000 Iraqis had died as a result of the conflict since the invasion.[2] Counts of deaths reported in newspapers collated by projects like the Iraq Body Count project found 174,000 Iraqis reported killed between 2003 and 2013, with between 112,000-123,000 of those killed being civilian noncombatants.

But I suppose these stats don't show up on your radar

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

You really need to go to the source like this...

Nowhere in that interview does he admit to causing the Ukraine uprising, but feel free to show me where he came close to saying that?

I noticed that you don't actually "tackle" the fact of Soros's words...here's a few more sources...no doubt your head will remain in the sand.

I am pretty sure the video I posted above does, and nowhere are those words spoken, again you need to go directly to the source if you want the truth.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It seems weird to hashtag the burning of an entire city. Maybe its because so many tweens/teens/kids use hashtags for #myshoessmelllikesocks and #dudenoway or #ditchschooltoday....

I don't think kids know what hashtags are for.

So when I see a city on fire turned into a hashtag...it sort of seems like it looses some kind of validity or something.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

A bit hypocritical don't ya think - lets look at your pro US stance...

Why is that a problem that I have certain views that you don't like?

As far as Iraq how many of those were from IED, as compared to those caused by military actions of the coalition?

But I suppose these stats don't show up on your radar

Because they aren't accurate and the first sentence of your source says this.

Estimates of the casualties from the conflict in Iraq since 2003 (beginning with the 2003 US invasion of Iraq, and the ensuing occupation and insurgency) have come in many forms, and the accuracy of the information available on different types of Iraq War casualties varies greatly.

So I guess they don't.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Nowhere in that interview does he admit to causing the Ukraine uprising, but feel free to show me where he came close to saying that?

Right because that is exactly what people who conspire to further their agendas do, they go on television and proclaim what they have done.

Typically they hide behind the mask of benevolence while orchestrating crimes of the highest kind.

If you wish to know what I speak of research the C.I.A. their dirty deeds are well documented.

a reply to: MystikMushroom

The point of this thread is that the #Aleppoisburning was made as propaganda.

You correctly assert that it is illogical to do so, however when you are trying to tear at the heartstrings of the masses and get them to come over to your side, there is no logic involved strictly psychological manipulation of emotions is necessary.

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531amWednesday1 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Al-Nusra key element in US plot to topple Assad

Your source...sputniknews.com...

Speaking of propaganda.

That Kremlin mouthpiece loves spewing it out.

Perhaps once this is established,

Russian propaganda is well established already.

the US will have no legs to stand on and we will see Russia unleash hell upon Al-Nusra and no one will be able to say a thing.

Guess what we always will have legs to stand on, and I thought that is what they were supposed to be doing all along, or were they next in line behind civilians.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
White helmets are a disguise for people who cooperate with terrorists and in some cases a disguise for some EU special forces. The fact that they are digged in Aleppo and refuse to leave the city even as given the chance to do so, through safe passage, means they want to conceal their real identity and the place they come from.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join