It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC’s Chris Matthews Caught on Hot Mic Ogling Melania Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Another thrill (Waaaaay) up Chris Matthew's leg as he gets caught on hot mic making sexist comments about Melania Trump.
IDK...will any feminists take him to task?

Matthews has been critical of Trump, suggesting he's sexist...yet, he has a long list of sexist statements...this being the most recent.
Liberals are so adorably hypocritical.

During the network’s coverage of Donald Trump’s Indiana primary victory speech, MSNBC’s Chris Matthews was caught on a live microphone commenting on the appearance of Melania Trump, the Republican nominee’s wife.

“Did you see her walk? Runway walk. My God is that good,” Matthews said.
It appeared that the 70-year-old “Hardball” host wasn’t aware his comments were being broadcast. “I could watch that runway show,” he added.

Brian Williams, who was co-anchoring the coverage of Trump’s victory, quickly cut to a commercial break. MNSBC declined to comment to Variety about the incident.

The MSNBC host has been highly critical of the GOP candidate’s sexist policies and lack of respect for women’s rights.

Before Melania married Trump, she was a supermodel, and now runs her own jewelry empire.

A spokesperson for Melania Trump told Variety exclusively, “Melania Trump is an accomplished businesswoman and entrepreneur in her own right, achieving tremendous success in a variety of industries, including an illustrious modeling career, as well as being a dedicated wife and mother. It is unfortunate to see the continuous inaccuracies and misrepresentations made by the media of Mrs. Trump as anything less than the independently successful woman that she is.”

variety.com...
edit on 5-5-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Lol, and it was Brian WIlliams who tried to save him.

I hope OReilly runs with it, so that everyone can witness the hypocrisy, it happened on MSNBC so only a few crickets caught it live.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
LOL

Matthews has no idea what's in store for him !!!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Liberals can’t admire a beautiful woman?

Alas...All of us men who are like I--connoisseurs of the beauty...the maiden…the fox--are of all stripes…the good the bad and the ugly

Being myself of the good….it is just too still be a gentlemen outside of the age of chivalry when commenting on the beauty

Liberal or conservative…Indeed the crass men like Trump and Mathews are two of a kind

…They know not how….to appreciate the beauty

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Every guy ogles at that beautiful creature. Except, Matthews is a creep , I just wonder if Melania makes his knees tremble like he said Obama does to him.

link   
Face it all men are pigs.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Those comments aren't sexist.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Yes they are.

+2 more 
posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No they aren't.

They aren't demeaning, derogatory, or discriminatory, and it's not sexist to say she looks good and carries herself well.

edit on 5-5-2016 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
It's not in the least sexist. I know exactly what he's talking about. Her carriage. Like the way Marina Sirtis moves in TNG. It's regal and a thing to see.

ETA: Video:

The confidence and grace in her stride is something.
edit on 5-5-2016 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Is that all he said, in what I assume he thought was a private conversation with a work mate?

FFS is the world really getting that ridiculous that we can't discuss our thoughts of attraction with each other privately any more?!
His mistake was not checking his mic, but the comments no, what the hell is wrong with them people?

I was driving an excavator in fields adjoining a stables and a fantastically beautiful fit woman was tending to her horse.
I had a similar conversation with the mate I was working with, but there was more detail in our conversation.
What the hell is wrong with that?

PC/feminist world gone mad. Quite pathetic.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
You know, I will say this Mrs. Trump is Damn fine and Sexy looking, Mr Trump is a Lucky man.

And if that is Too much red meat for some of you folks Tough.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Matthews spoke these iron worker crude comments…typical

A real man would have said:

"Rarely does God grant the human eye such beauty to gaze upon"

Nay though, we are in the age of darkness where no longer is the woman honored like she should be

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
A real man would have said:

"Rarely does God grant the human eye such beauty to gaze upon"

What, do you need to believe in god to be a 'real' man these days or something?

The guy's mistake was the mic, not the comments. Go on, what exactly was wrong with what he said about the former model?

*Edit*
...and honour women?! Just for being a woman? Bwahaha! You obviously don't realise how ridiculous that is.

edit on 5.5.2016 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
As a woman, I find his remarks completely unremarkable. Seriously - nothing offensive there.

I don't get it. ???

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Now if the comment also included a little ,"wink wink, nudge nudge, saaay nnno mora" and a little growling from the bottom of his throat I could understand the complaint.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Tempest in a teapot again.

Totally NOT sexist. Eventually you males are going to get the hang if navigating things. Maybe...eventually....sigh.
I'm not holding my breath tho.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Now if the comment also included a little ,"wink wink, nudge nudge, saaay nnno mora" and a little growling from the bottom of his throat I could understand the complaint.

Why? Because he's old? Because men are not allowed to discuss their attraction and sexual thoughts about a woman if they believe it is a private conversation?

I talk about such things with mates all the time. I have female mates who tell me what they'd like to do with mutual male friends. This whole OP is a non story aside from how ridiculously PC/feminist the US seems to be.
Oh the outrage!!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I wonder if she sent a thrill up his leg like Obama did.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I don’t get it. What’s the problem? And what does political affiliation have to do with it?

Last time I checked, we humans are sexual creatures. Sure, we have other traits/qualities, as well, but sexuality ranks way up on the list. People are way too sensitive (inhibited) about it. Just like we’ve become too politically/culturally correct. As long as you’re not crude and lewd about it, what’s wrong with admiring the opposite sex?

I know it’s hard for many to accept, but it’s actually possible to be (now get this) very intelligent, successful, and also be sexually attractive all at the same time! I swear! We must spread the word - others must know!

Really, we all do it - even women, believce it or not
Actually I think women (I’m a man), in general, are much more advanced and mature sexually than men.

Just my 2 cents...

Cheers!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join