It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romanian hacker Guccifer: I breached Clinton server, 'it was easy'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
The bog just keeps getting deeper and deeper for Hillary.

The infamous Romanian hacker known as “Guccifer,” speaking exclusively with Fox News, claimed he easily – and repeatedly – breached former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s personal email server in early 2013. "For me, it was easy ... easy for me, for everybody," Marcel Lehel Lazar, who goes by the moniker "Guccifer," told Fox News from a Virginia jail where he is being held.

The 44-year-old Lazar said he first compromised Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal's AOL account, in March 2013, and used that as a stepping stone to the Clinton server. He said he accessed Clinton’s server “like twice,” though he described the contents as “not interest[ing]” to him at the time.

Guccifer, as self-trained but accomplished hacker, apparently was able to get into and browse around Hillary Clinton's home-brew server. Was he alone, in being able to break in?

In the process of mining data from the Blumenthal account, Lazar said he came across evidence that others were on the Clinton server. "As far as I remember, yes, there were … up to 10, like, IPs from other parts of the world,” he said.

So, basically, Hillary's server was an open book...and up to a dozen foreign individuals/concerns were regularly (if not continuously) reading all of her correspondence - on matters of national security, and international relations - much of which has now been verified were matters deserving of Classifications all the way up to...and beyond...Top Secret.

Asked what he would say to those skeptical of his claims, Lazar cited “the evidence you can find in the Guccifer archives as far as I can remember." Writing under his alias Guccifer, Lazar released to media outlets in March 2013 multiple exchanges between Blumenthal and Clinton. They were first reported by the Smoking Gun. It was through the Blumenthal compromise that the Clintonemail.com accounts were first publicly revealed.

Guccifer, it seems, was the first to publish documents that he mined from Blumenthal and Clinton. He is going to make one heck of a witness!

Recently extradited, Lazar faces trial Sept. 12 in the Eastern District of Virginia. He has pleaded not guilty to a nine-count federal indictment for his alleged hacking crimes in the U.S. Victims are not named in the indictment but reportedly include Colin Powell, a member of the Bush family and others including Blumenthal.

For those questioning whether or not this guy is for real...apparently the U.S. Government takes him seriously enough to extradite him from Romania to face charges relating to hacking a lot more people than just Hillary.

As recently as this week, Clinton said neither she nor her aides had been contacted by the FBI about the criminal investigation. Asked whether the server had been compromised by foreign hackers, she told MSNBC on Tuesday, “No, not at all.”

That's right Hillary...just keep on saying the sky is brown, and the sea is made of rubber. The Democrat zombies will just keep you shuffling along to your nomination. Just a couple of little flies in your corrupt ointment...called the FBI and the Justice Department.

Will Guccifer have any incentive to spill all of the beans on Hillary?

For Lazar, a plea agreement where he cooperates in exchange for a reduced sentence would be advantageous. He told Fox News he has nothing to hide and wants to cooperate with the U.S. government, adding that he has hidden two gigabytes of data that is “too hot” and “it is a matter of national security.”

World Infamous Hacker Broke Into Hillary's Server

The net is closing ever tighter Ms. Clinton. Your days of laughing about how many times people have gone after you for your misdeeds...and how your are still standing...may very soon be over.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Do you know about the live feed?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cause, it's at the top.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5/5/2016 by digitalbluco because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: digitalbluco

Nope, missed that someone else had scooped me on this apparently.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Thread closed.

Please respond here

new topics

top topics

join