It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible is the History of Another Universe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I believe in the interpretation of quantum mechanics of the many worlds interpretation.
I Believe that if it is ever found out to be true that the history of our reality and the history according to the bible were not the same then that means it is the history of another universe.

If the multiverse is so random and chaotic then why wouldnt the probability or possibility that the bible might be real in another universe exist?

Any thoughts?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I think it is the history of this Universe, and this planet, but also of aliens that lived on other planets and came to earth. I think Genesis spans millions if not billions of years somewhere in the first paragraphs

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I think it is the history of this Universe, and this planet, but also of aliens that lived on other planets and came to earth. I think Genesis spans millions if not billions of years somewhere in the first paragraphs

i would like to ask you are you a futurist or preterist on the book of revelation?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This may seem a bit "out there" but I have the idea that the multiverse theory is explaining individuals. We are each a "parallel universe" where one life plays out radically different than another, all possibilities being played out through different points of view throughout time.

If the universe is a hologram (which there is decent evidence that points toward that theory) then we can make an analogy.

Say we make a hologram of an apple and cut it in half, the logical conclusion would be that we would end up with two halves of an apple, but the reality is that we come out with two smaller but full apples, the halves retaining the form of the original.

Now what if this holographic apple represented the holographic universe and the cuts represented us as individuals. We all see the same universe, we all retain the form of the original apple within us. We are each a parallel apple/universe leading different lives and possibilities.

Sorry is this was a bit off-topic but your post made me think of this possibility.
edit on 5/4/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
This may seem a bit "out there" but I have the idea that the multiverse theory is explaining individuals. We are each a "parallel universe" where one life plays out radically different than another, all possibilities being played out through different points of view throughout time.

If the universe is a hologram (which there is decent evidence that points toward that theory) then we can make an analogy.

Say we make a hologram of an apple and cut it in half, the logical conclusion would be that we would end up with two halves of an apple, but the reality is that we come out with two smaller but full apples, the halves retaining the form of the original.

Now what if this apple represented the universe and the cuts represented us as individuals. We all see the same universe, we all retain the form of the original apple within us. We are each a parallel apple/universe leading different lives and possibilities.

Sorry is this was a bit off-topic but your post made me think of this possibility.

ive heard it said before that atoms and its electrons are multiversal objects and that we too are multiversal objects in different states of mind and at different places and times.

edit on 4-5-2016 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

The questionable action of God/s confusing man's languages and the tower of babel need some explaining certainly and whether this is a throw back to an ancient civilisation we cannot remember and can't find much left of or whether it relates to another world from which the Annanaki came from intrigues me.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I dont think its a Hologram. I believe it is real.

It is my opinion that there should be nothing. no mass, no energy, no space. Nothing. Somehow something of extreme intelligence was able to turn nothing inside out and create something to His own pleasure.
Ive toyed with the Hologram theory many times and dismissed it

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7 It may well be that the top governments on Earth know far more then they tell us, as far as life on other planets in our own solar systen from long ago

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

If there's infinite parallel universes encompassing all possibilities isnt there's a paradox where one of the universes dictates none are infinite?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I think the bible is stories unless you have rare information and take the time to "decode" what it really is saying.

Some of it is ancient secrets taken from the land of Egypt. The so called Mosaic books were written by more than one person and none of them Moses because the whole Torah is fiction that tells a secret if you can find out how to interpret it.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

your theory here makes a lot of sense to me... it really does. It also makes me think about that image of a neuron, in comparison with an image of what they think our universe looks like

here:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Nah man, its all "Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff". In my opinion, paradoxes are only a human concept. If at any point in time, the universe was going to cease to exist because of a paradox, and time is infinite...Then wouldn't the universe/everything not have ever existed in the first place?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Carl Sagan said that we are a way for the cosmos to know itself, nothing could be more true.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: FamCore

Carl Sagan said that we are a way for the cosmos to know itself, nothing could be more true.

Couldn't be more true

On the other hand you create your own reality so you never see the full vision

You see a bible universe a donut verse a trump verse. what ever universe it is, it is only observed by you it only becomes reality when you create it with someone else because that is the only way to share your experience of existence
edit on 4-5-2016 by Steven1968 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Not another Universe you #ing twit. The same one! CYCLES!

The same #ing bull# ... time and time again ... with the same #ing retards playing the same #ing games!

Nothing ever gets any better ... Just a more complicated shade of SH$T!

Every time, they make it so its a little harder, and it will F#$K YOU OVER, that little bit more.

And then force you ass-to-face into another round.

So you will never actually get to ENJOY a good life ... Just come to terms with the fact that the little c#$ts-of-cycle will never give up.

The Varyian Order (Vatican) are the worthless pieces of #, that try to take power and stave off the ending of the cycle every time.

So every time, those OF the end of the cycle get a little bit more of who they are raped from them, and the world becomes that bit more awful and disgusting.

As it grows, it becomes a caricature of its previous cycle. A lesser and more disgusting insult of the past cycles potential, to what it could have been ... Growing into the #-heap you see before us today.

Its THE SAME UNIVERSE!

And they have almost perfected it! So that nobody will ever want to live in its filth ever again!

Broken beyond repair ... It needs be ended.

#ing Lucian Allah #s

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I actually think we are suffering information overload, one group tell us one thing, another group tell us another and they each interpret the same information differently twisting it even if they don't realise that they are doing so in accordance with there own belief's, beliefs which have often been instilled into them by secularist dominated educational system's.

Personally I believe the bible is correct, I have seen thing's change as if reality itself was not stable but think that was probably more down to my human mind and it's flaw's, the bible is also another thing that can be interpreted in many way's but if you like I believe it then there is only one correct way and that is by faith.

Now in this day and age much that is spoken of and adhered to by people of better faith than myself is actually not fashionable but calling people whom believe in the bible bible bashers is fashionable, only one side of that argument can be right though and like I say I believe the bible is correct.

There are alternative explanations for the age of the earth, rapid fossilization, inability to carbon date coal with any accuracy, differntial atmospheric pressures in the past possibly having an effect on carbon dating ratio's which is not taken into account and many other factor's to bare in mind.

You remember the past differently, So do I but the bible is true or that is my belief, I would rather I be wrong than the bible in my memory of the past though I have not always felt that way especially in the fact that I remember the bible differently from the one I read today with differences in the entire book from genesis to revelation but a psychologist, quacks and witch doctor's they may be but this point is valid, would tell you that your mind has a way of stitching information together especially if you have suffered brain trauma, knowing or unknowingly that has affected your memory as you try to recall and the brain seek's to fill in the missing part's of the damaged memory's.

So that is my belief, the bible is right, it is this universe and not another and even if it was another it would still be the same god as even if a time line split's into two seperate universe diverging at that point were the split occured then you have to take into account that he is the same god then and now and is essentially both outside of and inside time so all time line's are one to him anyway and if there was a split than he will simply re-converge them as his plan is the purpose the universe was created for.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
The Abusive poster that got banned didnt know that i already knew about history repeating itself.

new topics

top topics

join