It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Warren unleashes Twitter tirade on Donald Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Right on cue, we have a major player in the Democrat school responding in wild ways to the Trump victories yesterday.

Yes, it's none other than U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren.

She started sending multiple tweets last night after it became obvious that Trump might in fact be the Republican nominee for President !!

It takes all kinds.

I can't wait for Liz to get real active in live performances.

She is a gem of a public speaker.

Her persistence will add at least 10 million votes for Trump.

The MSM will of course help her cause and add another 10 million votes for Trump.

I think Liz supports Hillary. Great !!

Elizabeth Warren unleashes Twitter tirade on Donald Trump

Elizabeth Warren unloaded on Donald Trump after his win in Tuesday’s Indiana primary cemented his position as the likely Republican presidential nominee.

“It’s real,” Warren tweeted following Trump’s victory in the Hoosier State. “He is one step away from the White House.”

The Massachusetts senator and liberal firebrand went on a lengthy Twitter tirade, calling Trump’s candidacy one built on “racism, sexism, and xenophobia” and supported by Russian President Vladimir Putin and the Ku Klux Klan.

Make sure the real issues are down-played Liz

edit on May-04-2016 by xuenchen because: arm waving and talking with hands

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

... oh, my bad ... was that politically incorrect of me?

+1 more 
posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
So, Elizabeth Warren, aka Rainbow Buffalo Cornwomen, is threatening Trump with her tomahawk. She might as well throw pebbles at a freight train...I mean Thunder Horse.

+6 more 
posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

The Triggering of Walking Eagle?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Little Pocahontas should shut her hypocritical mouth. Can't stand that woman!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Who?

Just kidding, this is Girl Bernie right?

I remember she wanted to go after student loans, for that I thank her, but unless she's vying for the VP I don't know what she hopes to accomplish here.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

Little Pocahontas should shut her hypocritical mouth. Can't stand that woman!

She's as bad as Hillary and Nancy Pelosi.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

She is!

I have friends that LOVE her and when I tell them about all her flip flops and hypocrisy, I just get blank stares.

She talks a good game, but her voting record speaks a different tune!
edit on 4-5-2016 by KawRider9 because: Damn auto correct

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Quick question:

What did she tweet that was untrue?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert
Well let's start with racism. What has Donald Trump ever done or said that is racist?

edit on 4-5-2016 by Thetan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thetan
Well let's start with racism. What has Donald Trump ever done or said that is racist?

He said Mexicans were rapists...and assumed some were nice people. I can see why some would say that is racist.

There is also this:

When Trump was serving as the president of his family’s real estate company, the Trump Management Corporation, in 1973, the Justice Department sued the company for alleged racial discrimination against black people looking to rent apartments in Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island. The lawsuit charged that the company quoted different rental terms and conditions to black rental candidates than it did with white candidates, and that the company lied to black applicants about apartments not being available. Trump called those accusations “absolutely ridiculous” and sued the Justice Department for $100 million in damages for defamation. Without admitting wrongdoing, the Trump Management Corporation settled the original lawsuit two years later and promised not to discriminate against black people, Puerto Ricans or other minorities. Trump also agreed to send weekly vacancy lists for his 15,000 apartments to the New York Urban League, a civil rights group, and to allow the NYUL to present qualified applicants for vacancies in certain Trump properties. Just three years after that, the Justice Department sued the Trump Management Corporation again for allegedly discriminating against black applicants by telling them apartments weren’t available.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

+8 more 
posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Let me get this straight. Trump said SOME Mexicans are rapists (which is true,) therefore trump thinks that the Hispanic "race" is inferior to other races? Don't be ridiculous.

As for the second example, no wrong doing was ever proven, absolutely none.

Your first argument was:
All cases of a person saying some Mexicans are rapists is racist.
Trump said some Mexicans are rapists.
Therefore, Trump is a racist.

Premise one is blantantly wrong.

Your second argument is:
All cases of someone discriminating based on race is racist.
Trump was accused of discriminating based on race but it was never proven.
Therefore, Trump is a racist.

In this argument the conclusion doesn't follow from the premises. Got anything else?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
For once I'd like to hear something about something tRump is going to do for the Country (besides "Make it Great") instead of foolish remarks about his opponents.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

This isn't surprising she is a joke.

What a spaz.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
So I keep seeing comments extremely similar to yours from other Trump supporters when addressing an article or story that highlights negative aspects of Trump's current or past misdeeds and comments, which is a assertion that every time someone says something negative about Trump it will win him another "X" amount of supporters. I find this a strange phenomenon that so many people seem to think that Trump supporters have such a antagonistic personality... sorta like your wife's sister who married a douchebag because the rest of her family hates him and told her she shouldn't. I can't reconcile in my head the concept that so many people are supporting a man with many authoritarian views on a purely anti-authority standpoint.

Hell, I myself posted a small list of a few poignant examples of Trump putting personal gain and profit above common decency to his fellow human beings, and most of the pro-Trump replies were in the same vein "Well now you've convinced me to vote for him for sure!"

I just can't seem to understand people who think being blindly contrary is something to applaud.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

He said Mexicans were rapists...and assumed some were nice people. I can see why some would say that is racist.

I can see why there would be idiots that would interpret this as racist, but what can you do? People are stupid and like to overreact with hyperbole.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Ok, Introvert, so he's a racist. I'll give you that. But what about when Warren said he was sexist? Is she kidding? Nobody loves and respects women more than Donald. He told me that very fact on the television. He loves woman so much he married three of them. And, he complements his wife all the time. I read he called her a 'hot piece of *ss'. How are you going to dispute that?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Thetan

Let me get this straight. Trump said SOME Mexicans are rapists (which is true,) therefore trump thinks that the Hispanic "race" is inferior to other races? Don't be ridiculous.

No, he said they're rapists...and SOME, he assumed, were good people. Here is his quote:

They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Also, I said nothing about any race being inferior. What I did say is that some people would take his comments as being racist.

Premise one is blantantly wrong.

You couldn't even correctly read my first example. You got it mixed around.

Got anything else?

Sure, but I feel it would be a waste of time. You couldn't even properly comprehend what I posted.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I can see why there would be idiots that would interpret this as racist, but what can you do? People are stupid and like to overreact with hyperbole.

When you say people are rapists, and assume SOME of them are good people, some people will interpret that as being racist.

You calling them stupid for doing so says more about you than it does them.

Just saying...

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Thetan

No. He said they're rapists and criminals AND some he assumes are nice.

Jesus...Trump supporters...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join