It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And there is no anti-white agenda...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
But, this is happening in other "white" countries you don't live in. You're very transparent and it's obvious you won't answer the question because doing so is against your programming.

Uh huh. Whatever you say.

We already have that in the west. You're getting opportunity and outcome confused.

Not everyone has equal opportunity even if we say they do.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I wish we had equal opportunity to kick some ass every now and then, some parts of our culture would benefit with a nice square punch to the mouth.. (Not in anyway indirectly referencing you)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
Yes, another country with a majority-white population. This seems to be a pattern. Why can't you name us a single non majority-white country that pushes for more diversity?

Because I don't care about them. I really don't even care about the European countries or Australia. Though this OP is about Australia, so I'll let it slide there. Like I said, I only care about my country.

Equal opportunity is already a reality in Western countries. Opportunity does not equal success.

Lol. No it isn't. We are close, but if you think we are there yet then you are part of the problem.

Deflection, deflection, deflection...

You disappoint me, Krazysh0t.

Sorry. I'm not here to make you happy. In fact, I could care less what you think about me.
edit on 3-5-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: clevargenuis

Tribalism is built into the genetic code.

I lost multiple studies on it in one of my recent threads

Just Google empathy ethnicity and look at all the scholarly results.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Demonstrating it empowers it. The evil NEEDS you to notice, NEEDS you to resist, NEEDS you to identify it, all to make it real, to breathe life into it.

You ignore it dismissively and it takes on the same significance as the ice cream that falls out of cone onto hot pavement.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Lol. No it isn't. We are close, but if you think we are there yet then you are part of the problem.

Right, just a few more white males in positions of power/influence to demote before we reach the satisfactory quotas...

Sorry. I'm not here to make you happy. In fact, I could care less what you think about me.

It's not about making me happy, it's about presenting arguments that challenge those made in the opening post, as you indicated you did not agree with the assertions made. I have debated with you before on other topics and know you are capable of a lot more, but for this particular topic you seem to be relying on deflection instead of logic and reason. Hence the comment that I was disappointed.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Right, just a few more white males in positions of power/influence to demote before we reach the satisfactory quotas...

Where did I ever use the word "demote"? Nothing wrong with waiting until people retire or quit then seeking diversity. Or can you only imagine the WORST possible scenarios?

It's not about making me happy, it's about presenting arguments that challenge those made in the opening post, as you indicated you did not agree with the assertions made. I have debated with you before on other topics and know you are capable of a lot more, but for this particular topic you seem to be relying on deflection instead of logic and reason. Hence the comment that I was disappointed.

Oh well. Too bad. Though I do think the conclusion you've reached in the OP is absurd and based on a flimsy connection you made because you have a need to seek out oppression against yourself. I'm not really trying because I've had tons of these conversations with people and they never go well. I can't reason away people's persecution complexes.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Claims of racism against white people is the new rallying cry of the white racist. Go ahead and tell me I am wrong. All you white people with all your 'proof' are screaming it from the roof tops around here. Whaaa Whaaa wahhhh , oh, those colored folk, they just be out to get us. I'm so sick of it. Quit your crying and grow up.

Ok, non-white person, quit your crying and grow up.

We're sick of your mentality, too.

And before you start...remember...you opened this box...

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

sociology professor Andrew Jakubowicz

I note that he is a child of Jewish Holocaust survivors who emigrated from China (andrewjakubowicz.com...).
I'm starting to suspect there is some truth in the Protocols of Zion - keep the people divided

www.henrymakow.com...

Multiculturalism: The Agenda of Organized Jewry May 9, 2011 multiculturalism.jpg"For over 100 years now, Jews in America have been promoting multiculturalism as a strategy for weakening the dominant culture and thereby enhancing Jewish power." Obviously, multiculturalism is also the agenda of the Illuminati and their puppets who govern us. This is the agenda of world government. "We will undermine every collective force except our own," say the Protocols. ("Collective force" includes race, religion, nation and family.) While the following is not new, E. Michael Jones presents Kevin MacDonald's ground breaking research in a provocative and concise form. -

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I've been thinking about going to political rally's in Mexico and waving American flags and seeing what happens... Wonder if they'll be called racist Or going to Nigeria and crying affirmative action because there isn't enough white people in government

hahaha! So true

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

It's really sad that you are so closed minded that you see attempting to bring diversity into places with traditionally less diversity as a type of reverse racism

well not exactly, but then there will be calls for a type of threshold, like "lets see if we can aim for a figure of 25% representation of people from ethnic backgrounds". When these things are forced from above rarely do you get people of talent - it just becomes a numbers game, positions filled based on people who say the right things.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Where did I ever use the word "demote"? Nothing wrong with waiting until people retire or quit then seeking diversity. Or can you only imagine the WORST possible scenarios?

Hmm, I don't believe I stated you did use that word, otherwise I would have used it in quotation tags or marks. But anyway, moving on...I'm not imagining the worst possible scenarios, but ones that are currently taking place right now.

Oh well. Too bad. Though I do think the conclusion you've reached in the OP is absurd and based on a flimsy connection you made because you have a need to seek out oppression against yourself. I'm not really trying because I've had tons of these conversations with people and they never go well. I can't reason away people's persecution complexes.

If it were just me alone who sees this, then you might have a point about the persecution complex. If it were just several of us, then it might just be coincidence. That there are thousands, and more realising every day, suggests there might be truth to the assertion that there is an actual agenda.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

It's really sad that you are so closed minded that you see attempting to bring diversity into places with traditionally less diversity as a type of reverse racism

well not exactly, but then there will be calls for a type of threshold, like "lets see if we can aim for a figure of 25% representation of people from ethnic backgrounds". When these things are forced from above rarely do you get people of talent - it just becomes a numbers game, positions filled based on people who say the right things.

Got any proof of these claims? Like actual statistical figures of this happening?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Hmm, I don't believe I stated you did use that word, otherwise I would have used it in quotation tags or marks. But anyway, moving on...I'm not imagining the worst possible scenarios, but ones that are currently taking place right now.

So you insert a word that I never said or implied then argue like I did use it, and you are trying to call me out for deflecting? Sheesh...

If it were just me alone who sees this, then you might have a point about the persecution complex. If it were just several of us, then it might just be coincidence. That there are thousands, and more realising every day, suggests there might be truth to the assertion that there is an actual agenda.

This is a bandwagon appeal and all it really shows is that more than just you have a persecution complex. I'd also like to throw the gullible into your list there too. Since they will believe anything they read and thus pretend like this is problem that is much worse than it is in reality (which is the case, the media is blowing this whole white racism thing out of proportion and people like you are buying into it).

link   

It's an example of more than one country doing the multiculturalism thing. You can try to plug Australia, Europe and the US into a box, but those regions of the world make up QUITE a large area and span three different continents. To pretend like the multicultural thing is only done in a small portion of the world because nations without predominately white populations may not be doing it is just silly.

Yes, another country with a majority-white population. This seems to be a pattern. Why can't you name us a single non majority-white country that pushes for more diversity?

Equal opportunity for everyone. Why is that such a hard thing to consider?

Equal opportunity is already a reality in Western countries. Opportunity does not equal success.

Deflection, deflection, deflection...

You disappoint me, Krazysh0t.

I think you protest a little too much. It was only 43 years ago that the 'White Australia' policy was officially closed, but unofficially, well, I'm not so sure. To think encouraging diversity = less whites is like saying equal rights for women = less men - in other words a reactive protective reaction rather than a recognition of equality for all.

link   

Though, what other countries do is irrelevant. It's about what we do, not how we look in comparison. If the other countries don't care about doing the right thing, that is their own prerogative

So you're from the States commenting on Dark Ghosts analysis of an Australian situation - ok right...hmmm.
Funny how you evaded the point of Japan being one of the most closed societies in the world.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

What's funny is how you are the third person insisting that what Japan does is somehow relevant to what Australia or the US does and if I don't comment on it then I somehow lose the argument. Then you accuse me of deflecting when I don't kowtow to your red herring.

Fun fact about the far east. China (and possibly Japan) are in the process of culturally appropriating white culture. For some reason they look up to white culture immensely. This is why they have eye widening surgeries and skin lightening procedures. You can even go over to China and get a job as a "white guy". No joke. Companies will hire you to look important for whatever they want to do. This could include hiring you to go to a job fair and collect business cards or even do a presentation in front of a bunch of doctors (you don't have to be a doctor to do this either). So you could say that China is worshiping white culture, which can't be good for them.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Seems like certain white people are trying to use any justification to hold on to their outdated/bigoted beliefs.

If you have an issue with representing non-whites in media, there's really no way you can weasel out of it.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Sure, lets take Women in Parliament, its only a matter of time.

www.aph.gov.au...

E
lectoral quotas for women: an international overview 14 November 2013

Dr Joy McCann Politics and Public Administration

Executive summary

Less than one in five parliamentarians across the world are women. Legal or voluntary electoral gender quotas are used in more than half of the world’s countries as the most effective mechanism for increasing women’s political representation.

Electoral quotas have gained international support and have proven to be effective in ‘fast-tracking’ women’s political representation to produce equality of results, not just equality of opportunity.

Their introduction has been controversial in some countries, particularly in liberal democracies where critics oppose them on the basis that they discriminate against men and undermine the selection of candidates or parliamentarians on the basis of merit.

Gender quota systems differ in type and application. The main systems in use are reserved seats, legal candidate quotas, and voluntary political party quotas.

The success of gender quotas is influenced by various factors including the nature of the political system, the type of electoral or voting system, the type of quota system adopted, cultural attitudes towards the role of women in society, and the nature of the parliamentary environment itself.

In 2012 the Australian Government committed $320 million to support a 10-year initiative to ‘empower women and to promote gender equality in the Pacific’ region, which has the world’s lowest proportion of women parliamentarians.[1]

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

It is relevant that people immigrate from other ethnic majority countries and demand equality in white majority countries when the same quarter isn't given to white.

Name one country that isn't white where multiculturalism and equal rights for whites exist on the same level that it does in Europe, Australia, and the US.

Russia is the only white majority country on this planet with enough balls to stand up and say enough is enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join