It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your so Beautiful...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Somehow the time traveler made it to the station at Port67, it was dark and it began to rain.

Thikky just traveled back form 2296 to the year 2016.1/2.

Thikky was hassled by the police because he was smoking in the station. They had him dump his backpack on the ramp so they could search it.

Thikky could feel all the people running past him. Thikky thought most people were just glad it wasn't them being busted by the police.

The police asked him where he was coming from. Thikky told them truth with a smile on his face "I am a time traveler from the year 2296".

Thikki had pictured himself skipping down the beach toward the pier with a bottle of wine in one hand and big ass piece of cheese in the other and a mouth full of both.

Now all he wanted to do is punch the police officer in the face. So after packing his items back in his pack he went out of the station . He got in this long line outside and waited for a taxi. Then he lit another smoke.
edit on 5 2 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5 2 2016 by Quantum12 because: Bad grammar

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12 I like how this shows us time traveling is not as easy as we would like it to be. Can't we just time travel, have a smoke and relax? No, we just might have to deal with the police!
This story put a smile on my face.😊

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Thanks peppycat, you got the point. Lol.

new topics

join