It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5000-1 outsiders Leicester have just won the English premier league.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Wow.. What an achievement, a team that were nearly relegated last season have just win the premier league.
5000-1 outsiders at the beginning of the season and tonight crowned champions with 2 games to spare..

A big congratulations to all the players, fans and especially their manager..
The greatest sporting victory of all time, which I cannot see being repeated anytime soon..

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

S and f wow Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Incredible achievement. Congratulations to all involved.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I'm American but have just started following the Premier League. Even I know how incredible this is for Leicester.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Yes amazing! Especially when the whole Leicester team cost approx 22 million. Some individual players were bought by some of the bigger teams for much more than the whole Leicester team cost.

Well done Leicester

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scallywwagg

Yes amazing! Especially when the whole Leicester team cost approx 22 million. Some individual players were bought by some of the bigger teams for much more than the whole Leicester team cost.

Well done Leicester

Look at de bruyne.. He cost more than double that.. 56million

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Yep . US citizen here. A friend has been a Leicester fan since his young days of playing in school . Never understood how a fan could be so die-hard for all those years. He called me up and is still partying.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
well done to them and yip there is more chance of an alien invasion happening than a team like Leicester winning the premier league ever again,i,m glad it happened in my life time.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
show me a man who saw this coming, ill show you a liar.

i wonder how chelsea meat heads feel about this.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Its a fantastic achievement and one that gives hope to all the 'smaller teams'.

And its one in the eye for Sky Sports and all the other corporate sponsors who are contributing to the ruination of our game.
Keep your mega stars with their mega money - just shows what pulling together as a group and putting the collective interest before the individual ego trip can do.

I think all bar Spurs fans have been rooting for Leicester for some time now.

AMF

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn wish sky sports would die but never going to happen,i am one who refuses to pay for their exornate prices,if other people done the same then a change may happen but its not going to happen cause as much as people complain they still pay for it,people don,t pay then they don,t have anything.

new topics

top topics

join