It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pre-teen boy to Cruz at Indiana rally: "You suck"!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

What's funny is, Cruz does suck! Maybe at his next rally, an adult will yell, hey Cruz you really do suck!
I bet that kid got a high five from his parent's and others who don't like Cruz.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Trump is changing what conservatives mean to the rest of us. Now, when I hear arguments from conservatives (especially when they argue among themselves), it comes off like this to me:

You are aware Idiocracy is a movie about liberalism right?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

What? Not even close. If anything, it wasn't focused on politics as much as the tendency to shame intellectualism.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

You applaud such behavior from a 10-year-old no matter whom he was yelling at?

My 5-year-old called a classmate stupid and he was in the dog house for a day and a half.
edit on 2-5-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable The older girl seems to hate him, I saw her jerk away once on stage as if to say eeew get away from me. Im glad that finally Ted gets some crap. Although, I would teach my kid that the place was rented by lyin Ted and we don't disrespect in someone elses house, that being said, I would allow him to say it face to face as long as he understood why he was saying it. Easy for me to say though, I have no kids.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join