It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possiblity of danger when contacting the others?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I'd like to know if anyone here knows of any mediums or people who've contacted entities, and ended up dead?
Things like EVP are included too.

I'm talking about people who've managed to see beyond the curtains, a lifting of the veil if you will. Seeing through any and all deception, and tasting the truth we're not supposed to know.
I think there are members of certain government owned agencies, who'd kill anyone who discovers and potentially can reveal the truth. I'm more interested in what these entities are capable of though, can they or can some of them maim or kill us?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
[snipped]

Back-onto thread. Just mock HaSatan knowing that he hasn't got the balls to get his goons to give you a fatal accident.

Been in contact with mediums for 8 years, constantly mock the evil elite and they just cannot do anything about it.

The entities are very capable of making people black-out and walk into oncoming 18 wheeler trucks as the entity takes total control of the body movements.

They are capable of making people drive into walls and die instantly.

When you see beyond the veil, everything goes white light and suddenly angels are visible.
edit on 5.2.2016 by Kandinsky because: removed unnecessary comment

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I can't load an avatar, due to the browser I am using.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 65536
I can't load an avatar, due to the browser I am using.

ATS - please leave this thread drift question on because i am curious as to why certain browsers are not allowing pictures to be uploaded for avatars.

@Op. Which browser, device, operating system are you using ?
edit on 2-5-2016 by Rapha because: Spelling

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

A person looks for advice, he is curious.. And you mock him?

And you say;"

Been in contact with mediums for 8 years, constantly mock the evil elite and they just cannot do anything about it

I think you might need to check on the hypocrite you are and give someone an advice if they are seeking one, that is a friendly advice.. And no, they are not capable of anything, its you, only you and on one else but you..

Does it matter if the OP does not have an avatar, your like some of the people in here who thinks my avatar name is a message from my subconscious.. Or maybe i just picked a random name from a list..?

Be respectful at first to anyone who is new, and leave the asshole behind..

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Op. Which browser, device, operating system are you using ?

My guess is a BS machine 9000 with genuine CrapOS.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 65536

I have a friend that is a medium, she can see things normal people cannot. A lot of bad things happen to her, breaks her new stove, breaks bone in her wrist, always sick. I don't think its from anything evil or bad, she is always scared and manifests clumsiness to herself.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

always easier to blame your misfortune on something else, aaay..

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: PanPiper
I think you might need to check on the hypocrite you are and give someone an advice if they are seeking one, that is a friendly advice.. And no, they are not capable of anything, its you, only you and on one else but you..

Have you not noticed recently how many ATS members have gone and suddenly ATS has been filled with avatar-less new members ?

One avatar-less bot actually leaves the same comment over and over again.

Secondly, look at the OP questions. If the current elite had traitors giving the truth out via mediums, the elite would want to know who the traitor is even if it is an alias.

Thirdly, i have black-out and managed to walk from A-B cross roads and windy roads for 5 minutes so i know demonic possession is true.

here is friendly advice for the OP that 99.99% of ATS hates. Seek forgiveness from Yahushua, take up His cross and guide others back to His everlasting love.

My mediums do this, are constantly attacked in the spiritual world for doing it. Yahushua protects His followers at all times and the negative entities know this.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Help the OP or dont post your mumble jumble as a OT.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
who cares about avatars

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Dumbass

Clearly I don't either...

lofl, seems like you really don't care about screen names either, lol

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I wouldn't worry about the government "killing the people who know the truth" (about "occult matters").

The world is awash with Ancient Aliens mind programming, and many other crazy deceptions, such as organized and disorganized religion.

I wouldn't go on about "the Collins Elite", but other than that, I doubt anyone in the government cares what any of us think....

Other than the occasional Psyop that runs through here to test just how mentally ill and suggestive we really are.

Now as to the "evil critters".

I've met my share of possessed people over the years...but generally you have to be religious for that to happen. Psychologically healthy people are generally immune.

But anyone who pokes around with hypothetical critters endangers themselves.

I'd say that suicide is the most common form of direct physical harm that you hear about.

Why are you asking these questions btw?

Kev

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 65536
I'd like to know if anyone here knows of any mediums or people who've contacted entities, and ended up dead?
Things like EVP are included too.

I'm talking about people who've managed to see beyond the curtains, a lifting of the veil if you will. Seeing through any and all deception, and tasting the truth we're not supposed to know.
I think there are members of certain government owned agencies, who'd kill anyone who discovers and potentially can reveal the truth. I'm more interested in what these entities are capable of though, can they or can some of them maim or kill us?

Violent Ghosts

The above link has a few stories of violent spirits. I think 2 or 3 of them have been well-researched. I have read them previous to having found this website.

I believe there are ghosts/demons/etc that can kill us. I have not met anyone personally who has been harmed.
There is copious amounts of information on the internet in regard to how to protect yourself if you plan on doing anything like that.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

We always have to sit in a circle of salt when we talk to the other side.

and have certain relics and candles lit. She sages the place as well

edit on 2-5-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I haven't heard of any but then again, if they're dead they're not gonna be telling.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I know a guy who knows some stuff and not dead yet. Though government and police are harassing him all the time.
Whatever the entities are they can walk you infront of a truck if they want or even give you a stoke or heart attack at any moment.

We're all completely at their mercy and most don't even know it.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Thanks everyone who replied.

a reply to: VashTheStampede
Have you ever looked at the life and the universe around you?
It's the most amazing mystery, stranger than any UFO or ghost sighting.
We used to believe everything revolved around the Earth, now many think everything revolves around the little we do know about this universe; and yet, all this normal matter adds up to less than 5% of the Universe.
Even if I didn't know what I know, I'd think it was crazy to believe there's no other sentient life forms - and I don't just mean alien life that we'd easily recognize, but beings made of matter/energy we don't easily recognize.

a reply to: KellyPrettyBear
Me mentioning government agencies there, is likely a Freudian slip, revealing some slight paranoia. After all, if I assume that there are people working there, who know about these "others," why is such an amazing discovery being hidden from us?
Then there's the question of why these beings wish to stay hidden.
I made this topic, because I'm slightly worried. The last entity I had contact with, was seemingly aggressive and angry, asking "how do you know about our world on your world?" and "how many people know about us?"
Due to the fact that talking to them, somehow opens us up to them coming into our body, I didn't reply, and have never returned.
The impression I got, was this being was some sort of official, maybe a military type. I'm being extremely serious here, I thought if I replied with say "I think only I know," there'd be a possibility that I'd somehow end up dead.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I fear I have been mistaken. I thought these beings were messing me around, but now based on some new findings, I realize it is I who cocked up.
The problem is, they appear to view mistakes differently than we do. They seem to have some ability to see some distance into the future, meaning they might judge our mistakes as if we did it on purpose - they have some difficulty relating to our linear time I think, and don't quite get how we can make certain mistakes. Just that one ability means their free will is above ours, but I tend not to believe we have free will. I might be wrong, but this is the most sense I can make out of everything that has happened.
I made some mistakes, leading to some misunderstandings, and got confused in the process, and possibly in trouble.

Now I'm quite certain they mean us no harm. Of course, they probably have their share of bad, maybe leading to the old myths about devils and demons, and being possessed (I think we might be the biggest creators of these negative things though.). Their biggest problem is they need us to have their children, and we seem one small step away from destroying ourselves.
I think that if any government knows about them, they've either also cocked up the communications, or they just don't think humans are ready to hear that we have children with the others.
I'm above 50% sure, that it is us who need to grow up, and then maybe future generations will be able to at least communicate with their extended families.

It's quite possible there are other entities out there though, so gotta be careful! Oh, one thing that no one is going to believe, because I'm certain you all think I'm crazy anyway, they told me there is other life out there in this universe. Actually in a pleasantly direct way "of course there is other life in the universe." Extraterrestrial life is out there folks!

edit on 3-5-2016 by 65536 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The only real danger is what one could do to themselves.

Ever seen that one skit from One Thousand Ways to Die, where this one guy got so paranoid about being abducted by Aliens, that he literally rigged his house with all sorts of traps, mainly trip wired guns, and at one moment, he tripped one and had his head blown off.

As for government agencies killing people who got to close, I think they are not so intense about it like supposeded Roswell and MIB stories, or let the person play out the fool, where they become a laughing a stock by attempting to speak about it. Murder out of such intent would only raise more suspicion.
edit on 3-5-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join