It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Sues Starbucks for $5 Million for Putting Too Much Ice in Her Drink

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

“Justice has to be cold. Deal with it; it's just ice.” ― Natalya Vorobyova

Peace

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

She's kinda hot.

so I read this and decided it was worth giving the article a look. Link is 404'd

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
When my family used to own a Coffee Shop, we would brew concentrated coffee (our strongest) and then chill it for use the iced coffee drinks.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: XP100

It's a rediculous reason to sue...stop going there..I agree that when I get a berry something Ice Tea there is way to much ice...it's gone in a few sips but to sue for 5 million? Rediculous!!!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuseThanks, my first laugh of the day.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
One of the great problems with our civil justice system is the proliferation of frivolous class action suits. They're irresistible to lawyers looking to make a big payoff for a puny investment. Typically the lawyers walk away with all the serious money in their fee award, while the poor "consumers" they're allegedly protecting end up with a virtually valueless "certificate" or coupon. Even when the defendants prevail, they spend a fortune in defense costs and cannot recoup any from the impecunious class plaintiffs. Hence, the temptation to settle early, despite the lack of merit in the claim
The cost to American business is staggering.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I go too coffeeshops for the college girls.

I make my own coffee at home.

Problem solved. Problem staying solved.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

All I have to say is good luck on that law suit!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This is ridiculous!

Everybody knows that companies do this with cold/iced beverages. If I am concerned about it, as I usually am, because I want more actual beverage and less ice, I ask for my ice on the side or say, "Easy on the ice, please." In either case they are always happy to accommodate me.
Problem solved.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
When I lived in Brooklyn there was this coffee shop that I'd go to that made ice cubes out of coffee and put them in their ice coffee drinks. I thought this was perhaps the best idea ever.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

She has another option too: Don't order an iced coffee which has, you know, ice in it. It says so on the menu. What does she think they are going to do? Make her coffee and then have a special, much larger drink cup so they can then pour in her Venti and add ice to that?!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Google knows all.

Linkedin and FB pics might be vanishing soon though after this, lol.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join