It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My tumour is now untreatable -- RIP our beloved friend: August 11, 2016 --

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

God bless and keep you. Your story here is your legacy. It will provide thought, insight and perspective to others suffering as yourself.

And that...is a wonderful thing. Blessings and prayers to you always.

Peace, love 'n light...

Mysterioustranger
Emergency Medical Tech

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse no I've not given up and doubt I will, I'm using a lot of the alternative therapies including baking soda and root ginger and other things. I think it's giving me a bit of the placebo effect which is better than nothing.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I'm sorry you've had to deal with all this for so long. You have been amazing and put up such a great fight. I have enjoy your posts and I'm sure I will continue to, as long as you choose to continue here.

And when you no longer can, may bright blessings follow you to your next journey, it whatever form that may take.

You will be GREATLY missed.

So we will enjoy you for as long as we can.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
a reply to: jacygirl

Come to The Shed if you need some love. Someone is usually there 24/7.

I've heard this mentioned a couple of times here.. what is 'the shed'?

Hi Misterlondon!
The Shed has quite a history here, and the story of how it all began is lengthy. (I don't want to drift this thread, but will explain because I did mention it above).
It began with a Valentine's Day thread that turned into a friendship between a lot of members. When the thread was shut down (due to Valentine's being long over), I was upset to have lost...that place.
I began a story called: The Shed (2 years ago)

Just a story in the 'short stories' forum, that's all.
But the other members missed our camaraderie also, and they too began writing about their travels to, The Shed.
This grew into a storyline that had multiple writers...a true collaboration.
We all became 'family'...some even met in real life, and there is a thread here about 'The Gathering'.

The Shed is in it's 5th thread now. Members have come and gone, but the writing for the story continues to this day.
The biggest thing about this Shed, is that it has become a support group...a place to go when you're lonely...a place to meet new friends. Everyone doesn't write 'story', but many do.
We offer love and respect, laughs and magic/fantasy (dragons, pixies, elves, etc.)

Everyone is welcomed, and we are from all around the world, so there is usually somebody there 24/7...which is why we reach out to people who are wanting/needing company. If anybody here wants to just 'pop in'...tell them jacy invited you! (those Shed people have got me through my lowest days...sometimes they are the ONLY people who are there for me).
jacy

"There's no place like home" The Shed 5
edit on 2-5-2016 by jacygirl because: spelling

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

You, sir, have and are going about this in an extremely admirable way. My best wishes for a longer time and minimized discomfort, and most importantly, that you're able to make the most of it.

Enjoy your family, your young niece, and everything else you love. Take time to just take things in (as we all should) - watch a sunrise all the way through, etc.

A single suggestion, if I may: write a letter to your niece - something she can cherish and look to for support and wisdom as she grows. I had (have) such a letter from an uncle who passed before I was a year old. It always meant a great deal to me.

Much love through the ether(net),

Dogstar

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I can't imagine what it must be like for you.

So sad.

Thank you for taking some of your very valuable time to share on here.

Very brave

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
WhooWhoo- Although this isn't about Me, I'd expect that 'Death' appreciates Your candor. I also appreciate the fact that You KNOW that the right words are hard to come by and in My ecological niche, KNOW trumps "thought" 'felt' "believed". I cringe using the word 'trump' during this 'time of division' (erection time).

So if You need anything from this side of the pond to provide more comfort, don't hesitate as I haven't burned all My ties at the State Dep't.

Along with your candor, I'd also bet the 'Death' would appreciate a swift kick in the nuts when You get "there"...

en.wikipedia.org...
www.drweil.com...

namaste

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Very sorry to hear you are ill.

I've been around Ats for a longish time and your posts and avi owl always stood out.

So do not go gentle into that good night.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I have not read everyones comments, spotty connection on my mobile phone. But have you considered trying Apricott Kernals? Documented on many websites including .gov websites but not easy to find because bigPharma cant make money if folks know about it.

You can get these at any natural health food store, they are bitter but tolarable. They key is to chew them up really good.

The bitterness comes from cyanyde which in this form wont kill you like it does when altered into a gas. You liver processes it and feeds it to the blood stream where it targets just cancer cells and kills them.

Its documented in the bible as well. Any searches on "apricott kernal cancer" shoukd take you to plenty of reading. There is also a product banned in the usa called Laetrile (basically b17)
www.cancertutor.com... and if you can obtain this its badically the same as apricott kernals.

Hope this makes it to you and you can look into it.

Peace
Russ

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I am so sorry to hear your news. I know acceptance of the inevitable is the hardest thing after seeing my dad go through a similar acceptance. Dont give up. Give that beautiful niece of yours all your love and cuddles and heal from what she will give back to you. I think human contact is better medicine than amything.

Your words of advice although they may seem cliques are true. We all take our lives so much for granted. Sometimes we need reminding how precious each and every day is. Thank you. My thoyghts are with you and your family. Keep fightinga reply to: woodwardjnr

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude thanks very much my grandfather was a master mason here in the uk. He died before I got the chance to meet him, but I would loved to have spoken with him. I know he must of been a good man, as my dad turned out well. A hard working loving father who installed his belief in fairness in me. If there is an afterlife I would love to meet him

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

You didn't ask for replies but nevertheless...

I truly feel for you. You sound incredibly strong and brave and doubt I could handle such a situation with any of the dignity and grace you have written here.

I wish it was different for you. I really do.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

There's never a right thing to say about something like this, I hope that all the time you have left is filled with the best of things. I hope to still be reading your insightful comments on here for as long as possible and give you and your family all my best wishes for the journey ahead.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

You are so brave to come here and share this with us... I just hope that I can be as strong as you.
I know now what strength really is... And It's something that you selfishly give away to us, even though you don't know us.

I can only Pray for you and your family, a small insignificant token of my appreciation from what you have shown me and taught me today.

May the Lord bless you and protect you always.

Ian.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
In Spain we say Abrazos which is a great way of saying hugs. Brazos means arms so here is a big one for you.

www.youtube.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">brothers in arms

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
As an herbalist these things will help: Chaga mushroom extract, turkey tail mushroom tea/extract, soursop, maple syrup and baking soda, apricot kernels. All of these have proven anticancer properties.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Not a day goes by that I don't think about you, mate.
May sound strange, but you're one of the ones I've come to love interacting with over the years.
And you always seem to put a smile on my face, which is a rarity in itself.

I'm saddened to hear this news, and if you want to talk just PM me I'll give you my email and Skype name.

Your old mucker, Charlie.

XxX

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Thanks for the explanation jacy, I'll make sure I check it out.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

They say cannabis oil or Vitamin C injections can even cure 4th stage cancer...tried those yet? Sorry for what has happened to you btw.
edit on 2-5-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: Grammar

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join