It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Day I Will Return

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
One day I will return to those green fields; the grass is greener elsewhere there. One day I will return to the land and fields, 'neath the roof with so much care! To all the folk I now forsake, someday I will return, but will you all be there still? Or gone someplace faraway?

The Sun will rise once more above my head and the North Star will deliver me to those fields of green in Heaven! One day I will be there, find my way back home when I age and my body wastes away I will return there!

But for now I'm on my way with nothing, but the contents of my pack on a road to nowhere, nowhere at all. No destiny, no memory, no plan at all, but to leave behind the ones I love and come back once I find out just who I am.

One day I will return to those green fields; the grass is greenest there. One day I will return to the land and fields, where all the love and all the care, there for me, and all the ones I swear I love so I left now, the ones I love, and done no harm, no more.

So I'm on my way to myself, a youthful ignorant of the world lost within himself, with nothing more, but this pack. One day I will return to the green when I can deserve the land and dreams and all the ones I love. But now myself I shall find beyond the walls of that blissful realm...

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Wow, that was amazing! Words flow so smoothly and effortlessly, like painting a picture with words. Beautifully done!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This is an amazing piece of writing , is there a true meaning behind it

join