It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientology: The bridge to spiritual freedom.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
In this historic lecture Mr. Hubbard explains the "bridge" which he has constructed so that all life entities may go spiritually free. I only ask that you reserve judgment until you have watched the whole thing. I am one of the millions who is crossing this bridge as we speak and I can and will attest of its validity and highly positive influence on my life. You will hear Mr. Hubbard say "first stage release," this just means that the person has experienced huge mental and emotional improvement.

www.scientology.org...

edit on 1-5-2016 by Thetan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Uh huh. How much does it cost you? As I understand it, L. Ron Hubbard, then a respected science fiction writer, came up to Isaac Asimov at a Sci-Fi convention and confided,

"I've got a scam that will make P.T. Barnum look like a piker."

Obviously, he succeeded.

edit on 5/1/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hubbard is a science fiction writer.
This is just more of the same.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The volcano gods will save us all. But only if you pay them.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Where may I register as a SP (suppressive person)?

And will that keep Scientologists away from my brain?

I purged my thetans years ago, and they had a few things to relate about L Ronny and his well crafted economic flotation device called Scientology...

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler
That quote is false information.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
If you expect to find spirituality in religion or in this case pseudo-religion you've already failed.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
You need to throw away their coloring books and forgive yourself for the wrongs you have done if you are no longer doing them...Or stop doing the wrongs you are still doing... Save your money stop feeding scientology if things don't change with the world you will need every cent... You don't need to free yourself from Thetans you need to free yourself from scientology...
Why don't you ask your guides to allow you to converse with those imprisoned in the "hole"...

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
scientology is a tax scam. Hubbard was sick of paying taxes so he made up a religion

at the very end of the chain, after spending a lot of money, you are given handwritten notes about the galactic commander xenu

please stop giving them money

note : some naughty words
going clear

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thetan
I am one of the millions who is crossing this bridge as we speak

Do yourself a favor and get out while you still can.

originally posted by: Thetan
a reply to: schuyler
That quote is false information.

Even if that's the case (I don't know), that still makes it equally as valid as any Scientology material.
edit on 5/1/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Strange Death in a Strange Land
The Old Man in the Desert

He had achieved success beyond his wildest dreams; wealth, fame and the adulation of thousands of devoted adherents.

Yet for the last five years of his life, L. Ron Hubbard, founder of Scientology, dwelt, a virtual prisoner of his own paranoia, a recluse in self-imposed exile, on a ranch in the desert of Creston, California. Surrounded by a handful of trusted aides, he handed over the running of his multimillion dollar empire to a chosen few. Even his wife was cut off - after she got out of prison after serving a sentence for her part in the notorious Snow White case, she never saw her husband again.

In fact, few did. Fearing indictment in the Snow White case, Hubbard fled to the desert in the early 80s, leaving behind his role as de facto controller of the Scientology empire and taking with him only a handful of trusted aides, mostly those now-grown messengers from the Commodore's Messenger Org, who had, in some cases literally, grown up under the Machiavellian tutelage of Hubbard, and became his emissaries to the empire he oversaw.

Source

He’s been called the Son of Scientology

His name has been changed from L. Ron Hubbard, Jr., to Ron deWolf, and he’s the firstborn son of the former science fiction writer who founded the Church of Scientology. It’s been 23 years since he’s seen his father, and he suspects that the founder of what many people call a destructive cult may, in truth, be dead.

To be perfectly frank, my life’s been pretty much of a disaster and a miserable mess because of Scientology — and you can quote me on that." he told the News-Herald recently in an exclusive interview.

www.lermanet.com...

There is much more....

edit on 1-5-2016 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Run like the wind kid, while you still have a little bit of your sanity.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I've been thinking about starting a cult.

It can't be that hard. There's a sucker born every minute.
edit on 1-5-2016 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Thetan

Come on Thetan. You are now proselytizing for this cult. You may feel that you are only sharing a wonderful thing you have found and want to help other people along the way. This is a wonderful intent. However, I ask you to look again.

When Scientology first came out it sounded very interesting. It promised so much in this new age of scientific truths. This was the mystery that Hubbard tapped into. It grew and grew and grew because people had never heard much about it for the first decades. They learned about scientology,,,,, from scientology.

Now however we can learn about scientology from a number of other sources. Number one source is from people who have managed to leave the cult. Other things to learn come from advances in psychology along with things like group-think and brainwashing techniques. All can be found in scientology.

And once again Thetan, you are now proselytizing for them. But where are you doing this. In a small community of cave dwellers, in a rural farm community where no one has graduated from secondary school? No you are proselytizing on a web site where almost everyone knows about scientology already and have rejected it.

So you leave me Thetan with to possible ways of considering you. One is that you are young and just venturing out into the wide world of thought and spirituality and are being sucked in by a cult designed to attract people just like that. Or, you are a shill just playing with our minds. if that, then you just wasted several minutes of my time. If you are really serious then maybe my time, along with others before me in this thread might not be wasted at all if you can drop that cult like a hot coal.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I implore you to seek out those who've left Scientology and get their side of things before you fully cross that bridge.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hmmm yet you give yourself the screen name thetan.

I never got beyond preclear. I read and still think dianetics has value. Though in a limited talk about your troubles way.
When I got the lowdown on scientology I was gone in a flash.
edit on 512016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I have to concur with others. Hubbard was a con man. I read as much of his Dianetics as I could stomach many years ago. What a load of crap. Sitting in a chair telling the cult your life history, while they're recording it, and looking at a meter that does nothing, is certainly not my idea of going "clear". It's worse than telling a priest all of your "sins" through a partition, though the idea is the same. Get as much info as you can on the individual, and hold it over their head for money. Ask Tom Cruise.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Finally a religion that is worse than Christianity, Islam and Judaism combined. I feel like this could be the unifying force that we need here on ATS.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Dude learn to think for yourself, the only people that think scientology is good, are the brainwashed ones.
I implore you to open your mind, I don't know you but I'm genuinely worried for you.
You can be an AMAZING person without this.
Good luck bro, free your mind.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

i do believe Hubbard was in cahoots with Crowley or at least a student, this is the reason alone to not believe anything he says. After all crowly is grandfather to george w bush the whole thing stinks

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join