It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from South Africa 2016.05.01

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hi everyone

I've just signed up and feeling slightly frustrated. Took me a good 10 minutes to find the screen to change my password and another 10 minutes to figure out how to start a thread, but I'm finally here. Now I find the thread title I chose (Hi from South Africa) is already in use and this is apparently the end of the world because the form won't let me submit...so to avoid wasting more time on trying to find a title that no one has ever conceived of, I'll be appending today's date. Hopefully that will do the trick and then I just need to find something useful to say on 20 other threads so that I can finally post my own...the reason for joining.

Roxy

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: foxroxy

Only 19 more to go, so slow to get to where we know a little mo about you before you do.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I seriously don't like this either. The site seems amazing though.
edit on 1-5-2016 by Chair4Life because: Accidentally put some # emoji in

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

It's changed to 5 posts..

And welcome

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hi.

I'm suspicious of people who live with their head aligned improperly to the rest of the Universe and where water circles down the drain in the wrong direction.

Luckily though, there are no kangaroos in South Africa. So, you're good on that count.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Hi foxroxy,im South African too,and i recall starting my introduction with Hi from SA
Good to see another South African here.I live in Mpumalanga Province.Hope you'll be happy on ATS,nice to meet you

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane
I'm also from Mpumalanga, I didn't expect to find someone else on this site from here.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Quaria

Well hi neighbour
!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Hey fellow country-dweller. Good job for making your voice heard and getting an introduction going
there's a couple South Africans around here, but I don't think ATS is ready for full disclosure of the Zuma files or any other SA scandals yet, there's to much truth to them
but seriously, welcome! No longer do you lurk in silence, now you can make your opinion heard! Good luck with that

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Hi everyone, especially my beloved countrymen

Thanks for the warm welcome in spite of my bitching. Last night was past my bed time - probably should have waited till this morning to start.

GreenGunther: Yes, Zuma makes his moves blatantly so no conspiracies there - just good, old fashioned, in-your-face corruption washed off with a shower.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Hello and welcome.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Hi and welcome. I have just been reading a SA story about rescued 33 lions..

www.bbc.co.uk...

33lions.org...

Take care.. Peace.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Nice to meet you! Welcome!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
Hey fellow country-dweller. Good job for making your voice heard and getting an introduction going
there's a couple South Africans around here, but I don't think ATS is ready for full disclosure of the Zuma files or any other SA scandals yet, there's to much truth to them
but seriously, welcome! No longer do you lurk in silence, now you can make your opinion heard! Good luck with that

Awe!

Howzit, also from SA, kzn.
Point of order:
I was also thinking that perhaps it was time to show ATS the levels of stupidity we have to deal with in terms of Zuma and the ANC. I do think that ATS is ready for it and I dont think anybody should say what a person can and cant post unless you are a moderator.

FoxRox, post what you want. Good to see so many Safricans still at it. VvV, where you at brother?

top topics

join