It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satellite That Hunts for Black Holes Is Missing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I would have laughed more if the news reported this headline when it first went missing in February instead of now when it was discovered that it is broken...
abcnews.go.com...

By the way, it is no laughing matter to me that an expensive piece of technology was lost. I am not laughing at that. I wish it had succeeded with it's purpose. I think most people will understand me.
edit on 29/4/2016 by Gyo01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Its a super sad news that hinders humanity progress, you must be the kind of people that remember jokes during funerals...

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

No.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Nice try though.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

It has to do with the headline, it's almost like an April fools joke. Lighten up.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I'll bite... you just compared a dead human to a dead satellite.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Gyo01
Posted at least a couple times in the past. Too bad there is no search function...oh wait. There is. By the way you can edit posts. No need to spam responses.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

And you made me out as a "ha ha, their tech failed and I make jokes at funerals." Thats quite low man. Thanks for the uplifter. I was just trying to put a smile on someone's face. I guess you don't have that ability. Relax.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

This was the first time it was in news feed of mine. I read every day. As much as I read (hours a day), this is the first time I've read this. I'm guessing you searched heavy and found in an attempt to make me angry. Try some more... I eventually get kinda mad. I woulda never posted the garbage you just did, superior being. Have you nothing better to do? Nope.

edit on 29/4/2016 by Gyo01 because: Because it doesn't matter much. You are making stones out of balloons.

edit on 29/4/2016 by Gyo01 because: You are making aluminum baseball bats out of swimming pool noodles.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Thank you for recognizing my superiority. Anyways here is the search function of ATS.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Typing in "black hole satellite" I found the lost Japanese satellite. Which I remember there was a serious thread, a found thread and a joke thread. One of these appears in the first page of the search and indeed is the very first find. I read hours as well and saw them when they appeared. This is not new news. I am unaware of what "garbage" I just posted when all I did was inform you that this has been discussed, that there is an edit function and that there is a search function. You seem touchy.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
Posted at least a couple times in the past. Too bad there is no search function...oh wait. There is. By the way you can edit posts. No need to spam responses.

I think it was the "oh wait" part that gave away your intention of belittling me... unless that was your first time finding the search function yourself and you were relaying the info. ATS is full of double, triple, quadruple, etc, treads... if anything it is healthy to the forum less they are all in the same day, week, etc. Healthy as in, there may be people who have no idea this satellite existed until today (I'm on that boat). I know you know how big ATS is, duplicate topics and all... why single me out. At least my link IS A NEW PUBLUCATION OF THE MALFUNCTION. Kinda making this not a duplicate thread... eh? Grab a beer fool.
edit on 29/4/2016 by Gyo01 because: Relax.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Singling out? No. This is no personal persecution. Just letting you know. I did so in a fun method and look who is belittling and advocating the consumption of alcohol. What if I were a minor. You'd be advocating that a minor consume alcohol. Show restraint.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

It's funny in the sense that it is kinda late news.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I can tell the difference between a minor and someone who has nothing better to do.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Really you can? How interesting. Perhaps you can tell me my age. Here's the thing. You really can't tell if someone is a minor or not so it is not a good idea to advocate that consumption. I do have other things to attend to, soon enough.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I am not advocating. You must be foreign, "grab a beer" means s**u and come down from your perch buddy man.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
You are probably between 20 and 32.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

No, this article was written today. The matter of it may be old but the article is current to the day (04/29/2016)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Er, foreign. No, not really. Most of my life has been spent here. 20 to 32 you say? Young. Not saying too young. Just saying young.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Thank god. Sigh ooh nah rah.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join