It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange dream/vision early this morning.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Had one of those visions early this morning whilst dreaming...

It is a bit vague but it involved an x girlfriend of mine who was at one of those paint-balling events.... there were a group of people and one particular guy stood out... he was 'Muslim' and i think his name was Abu Naib, he had a pretty long beard. I saw them practicing with the guns and then I saw they were in Stockholm. Something tells me this guy is going to commit an act of terror in Stockholm or he has connections to who is going to do it. Again though not sure if I got the name right as I didn't write it down straight away and I don't know what my x had to do with it but she was there just shooting paint..

Also, I was there on another day... I had a rucksack which went missing... one minute I was chatting to someone getting ready to leave and I had my rucksack.... the next as I left the room and was about to leave the building, I remembered I left my rucksack in the room, so i went back for it but it had disappeared... someone had taken it... I asked a few people if they had seen it... a couple said the guy you were chatting to is out in the yard... I took a look out the window and then the vision ended and I woke up.

Don't know what I was doing there either..

Anyway thought I would post it on ATS, so if anything happens soon or this year in Stockholm, you heard it here first.. and if anyone can make any sense of this dream, do post it.
edit on CDTFri, 29 Apr 2016 04:42:11 -05000000003004x111x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: adding text

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
and if anyone can make any sense of this dream, do post it.

You are an anxious person in life and you are afraid of terrorists and Muslims

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SugarDaddy

Don't be daft. This could e an important vision of something going to happen.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SugarDaddy

Don't be daft. This could e an important vision of something going to happen.

I'm being serious. If prophecies were a real thing we would know about it already.

Prophecies usually manage to be even less correct than one would expect from probabilities alone, which is quite a feat. So prophecies are bullsh*t.

And you thinking your anxious dream has any kind of significance worldwide not only show you are easily scared, but also that you really really want to be special.

Everyone makes dreams, dreams are a way for your subconscious to express its fears and desires.

And since I don't think you desire Muslims and terrorism, I suspect you are afraid of them.

top topics

join