It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton and Trump Tied at 38% in latest Rasmussen poll

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Rasmussen had polled that Romney and Obama would be neck and neck as well, but it didn't wind up that way.

Yes, Rasmussen is known for being a bit shady in their polling. They are/were the favorite pollsters of people like Rush Limbaugh.

That being said. The RCP polls conducted recently have one poll with Clinton ahead by 3 points and 2 other polls with Clinton ahead by 11.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
What's so interesting to me is that so many of Bernie supporters would vote for Trump over Hillary. Whatever happened to standing your ground on the issues? Trump is a polar opposite of Bernie. Just my two cents. And I'm not for any of them, though I have distaste for Clinton. I don't hate Bernie but his head is in the clouds. Trump is probably going to lean left even if he gets in so maybe that's why many democrats would vote for him.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LaWnOrDeR92

Not all people are ideologues, they want someone who recognizes the issues, not necessarily someone who they 100% agree with on the solutions. Also, it probably doesn't hurt matters that Trump is historically to the left of Clinton.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LaWnOrDeR92

Ivanka couldn't even vote for her own dad because she is a registered democrat in NY, Bernie supporters see the liberal side of the Trumps, and the smart ones actually know Hillary is a neocon. Why do you think Bill Kristol is having a nervous breakdown saying he will vote for Hillary over Trump. There might be some cross voting this time neocons going democrats for the first time, and the blue dog democrats move to Trump like they did for Reagan.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: UKTruth
Older and more experienced go for Trump

That kind of makes sense... since they say your IQ drops the older you you get

That's why we always think of going to 18-30 year olds for 'words of wisdom'. sarc/off

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
More trouble in California - some of the scenes are truly disgusting. The anti-Trump movement must be so ashamed of the people representing them at these so called protests.

Violence and intimidation - the language of the anti-Trump movement

This really will engage more people to vote for Trump. This could be just the thing Trump needs to pass Clinton.
edit on 29/4/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Getting the cart before the horse, I know...

But who else here thinks that the first presidential debate will be "Must See TV" if it is Clinton vs. Trump?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terminal1
Getting the cart before the horse, I know...

But who else here thinks that the first presidential debate will be "Must See TV" if it is Clinton vs. Trump?

It's going to get Superbowl ratings! If the format is anything like Obama / Mittens then there might be some actual wrestling

edit on 29/4/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Thing is... if it were a wrestling cage match I would only give 2 pays 3 odds that Trump would win. I bet Clinton would have a couple cheap shot moves that would make Rick Flair blush.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terminal1
a reply to: UKTruth

Thing is... if it were a wrestling cage match I would only give 2 pays 3 odds that Trump would win. I bet Clinton would have a couple cheap shot moves that would make Rick Flair blush.

I don't know, I've rarely seen anyone as manly as Hillary. She is bursting with testosterone.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The Rasmussen poll has now been included in the RCP averages...

...making the current averages Clinton 47.4% Trump 40.1% (Clinton +7.3%)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

How can two candidates with the most negative "likability" ratings in the history of America, win their respective party's nomination for President? I'm having a hard time grasping the math and logic of how unfavorable candidates beat their more likeable rivals.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join