It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

888 in dream that morphed into weird shape.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Last night during a dream whilst driving a car with 3 other people, the radio started to flash '888'. Within the dream we had plans and designs to put some device into action. i naturally assumed due to the 8's, that a change in life is now going to occur.

He is where it starts getting weird. Certain parts of the digits started to vanish forming 'E03'.

This was followed by the vertical lines starting to bend away from the center as follows.

Finally the '888' had transformed into the following shape.

Imperial Tie Wing Fighter

Idea: Maybe from analyzing 'E03', something is going to happen on May 3rd 2016 as 'E' is the 5th letter of the alphabet. Secondly 5+0+3 = 8 which again equals 'get ready for change ahead'.

Even in Christianity, 8 = 'Change : New beginnings' and in numerology 888 = 'A phase of your life is about to end, and this is a sign to give you forewarning to prepare'.

Maybe its time to say farewell guys, it seems i have made a few daemons/aliens angry recently. Did i just hear 'Yippee, he is going to be zapped, yaaayyyy'.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I don't tend to get symbolic dream's but that shape shoud now be incorporated into your avatar, also I think but am no expert that 888 is believed to be a very lucky number by the buddhists so maybe it mean's good fortune or something similar, love the tie in with the tie fighter though.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
888 is believed to be a very lucky number by the buddhists so maybe it mean's good fortune or something similar, love the tie in with the tie fighter though.

That is good to know. Thanks.

i will switch back to a more recent avatar of the crystal Fluorite which has a Mohr hardness of 4 and a natural structure of a octahedron that occurred in another recent dream.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I don't know a lot, but I do know I also had a car dream recently with three people in the car.

Cars represent ministry and/or the state of your life. So pay attention to the state of the car as it can give you important clues about your life.

Three is the trinity. There are two threes in your dream - number of people in the car and three 8s. Actually, there were three 3s if you count the one that you saw the last 8 morph into briefly.

Eight can symbolize infinity or a new beginning. Also, that middle shape it morphs into is a circle? That is unity, something unending. It fits with the 3 and the 8s if you are a Christian or believer.

Did you recognize any of the others in the car? I ask because I recognized by son and my husband was driving, but by the end, he had morphed into the famous faceless man I often dream of.

Anyhow, those are some thoughts.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Did you recognize any of the others in the car? I ask because I recognized by son and my husband was driving, but by the end, he had morphed into the famous faceless man I often dream of.

Thanks. i believe these 3 people i have been with in multiple other dreams. We seem to form 2 pairs of 1 male and 1 female teams.

Another car dream showed a silver Mini (old) Club-man car covered in extra front lights looking like a rally car. The car registration had 'K KKK 666'. i was told in the dream to convert the K's using English Gematria. This means that there were 11x6's as K = 66. Again there were 4 of us in the car. Maybe K = King or Knight.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Hi the name of "jesus" which is actually Iesous in Greek totals to "888" in Greek gematria

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: NumberMan
Hi the name of "jesus" which is actually Iesous in Greek totals to "888" in Greek gematria

Oh yes, i have seen that.

i might have been with Him in a few dreams, but i will never be as Him. There is only one perfect man and that is Yahushua Himself.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Just noticed another 8 after the initial 3 8's morphed. The parts of each digit removed constructs a 'H' as shown below. The letter H is the 8th letter of the alphabet.

Now the H looks like the Tie Fighter.

This is what watching too much Star Wars back in the late 70's has done to me. Its all coming back to haunt me now.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I don't know if anybody said this yet or if you know but 888 is El Shaddai in Hebrew gematria and Jesus Christ in Greek gematria. At the same time Islam adopted the geometric star made of two squares with a flat square and one turned so the corners point north,south, east and west . It is a lesser known symbol than the hexagram which represents 888 having 8 triangles,8 lines and 8 sides of the octagon in the middle. Oddly enough the hexagram does the same thing with 6.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
love the tie in with the tie fighter though.

i think i might have been contacted by Darth Vader because the shapes give Tie Fighters and HaSatan got his goons to butcher the name of Jesus Christ by inserting a 'H'.

The 'H' does not stand for Holy, it is for HaSatan.

Notice how the Red 'H' spans across all 3 initial 8's and is hidden when the 888 -> E03.

new topics

top topics

join