It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Speaker Boehner Calls Cruz 'Lucifer in the Flesh'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

He makes me gag in my mouth a little bit every time I hear his voice, and the disgusting phlegm (even worse than just a booger) thing is stuck in my head, too -
and the way his daughter tried to flick him and flinched....
and what's with the Brylcreem!??. Sheesh I bet when he enters a room a cloud of men's hygiene product 'aromas' accompanies him.

Sleazeball doesn't even begin to describe the revolting aura around him...beady eyes. punchable face...smug affect....
yet he carries on as though he actually has this clinched!

Fiorina will never have another chance ever - what a stupid move on her part. Besides the fact that she'll be the only high-roller to be associated with him forever, now everyone will shun her by association!! I bet Heidi coerced her somehow. They're both bigshots on Wall Street....

edit on 4/28/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Says the Rep speaker of the house who at every turn betrayed his conservative base!

Im sure he doesnt like Cruz, like Cruz or not he stands by his conservative principles and hes gone after BONER on several occasions for losing his spine against Obama and his cronies.....

Again if you Trump supporters are trying to use this as a negative against Cruz, this really does show how much in the Tank Trump and his base are for the establishment, because Bohner is pure establishment

You guys out yourselves at every turn though and we appreciate that

Lets add to the fact most of this thread has been just superficial attacks on Ted instead of anything with any real substance and one really starts to get a picture of just how vile Trump supporters really are

Lol.
Rant,
Started off ok, then just became funny.

edit on 28/4/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Realistically, they won't like Trump any better, and if he moves in and works with them and makes deals, how is he any better than an insider?

He IS an insider... He's never been a politician before, but he's taken up the banner like a pro, has benefited GREATLY from the money in politics, he's played the game all along and will continue to do so tenfold.

I foresee MANY Trump supporters becoming disillusioned with how well he plays the "Washington Insider" game.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

They're the Hoosiers, right?

What a chump. Poser.
The national idiot. He actually might be a bit worse than GW!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Says the Rep speaker of the house who at every turn betrayed his conservative base!

Im sure he doesnt like Cruz, like Cruz or not he stands by his conservative principles and hes gone after BONER on several occasions for losing his spine against Obama and his cronies.....

Again if you Trump supporters are trying to use this as a negative against Cruz, this really does show how much in the Tank Trump and his base are for the establishment, because Bohner is pure establishment

You guys out yourselves at every turn though and we appreciate that

Lets add to the fact most of this thread has been just superficial attacks on Ted instead of anything with any real substance and one really starts to get a picture of just how vile Trump supporters really are

Lol.
Rant,
Started off ok, then just became funny.

LOLOL still Truth

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Realistically, they won't like Trump any better, and if he moves in and works with them and makes deals, how is he any better than an insider?

He IS an insider... He's never been a politician before, but he's taken up the banner like a pro, has benefited GREATLY from the money in politics, he's played the game all along and will continue to do so tenfold.

I foresee MANY Trump supporters becoming disillusioned with how well he plays the "Washington Insider" game.

And hes played the game better than any politician out there, using slander and catch phrases and pandering to the lowest common denominator. Even implementing strong arm tactics at his rallies......

Yeah, Trumps definitely establishment insider lol, this guy might as well be from Chicago with his mob style tactics

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

And hes played the game better than any politician out there, using slander and catch phrases and pandering to the lowest common denominator. Even implementing strong arm tactics at his rallies......

Yeah, Trumps definitely establishment insider lol, this guy might as well be from Chicago with his mob style tactics

Buzz-phrase bingo:

"Washington Insider"
"Lowest Common Denominator"
"Strong Arm Tactics"
"Mob Style Tactics"

Keep going, well on your way to the full card..

Just a few more to go, focus on WWII, fascism, intelligence, racism and anti-Semitism and whining. Try and get them all in one post along with your others and you'll be able to call 'house'!

edit on 28/4/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Buzz-phrase bingo:

"Washington Insider"
"Lowest Common Denominator"
"Strong Arm Tactics"
"Mob Style Tactics"

Keep going, well on your way to the full card..

Just a few more to go, focus on WWII, fascism, intelligence, racism and anti-Semitism and whining. Try and get them all in one post along with your others and you'll be able to call 'house'!

You should be familiar with it, Trump uses it all the time, I cant count the time ive heard "ive got the best words" "Lying Ted" Its not "Fair", "Bimbo", "Im gonna build a wall", "Not fair" , "Not Fair", "Im not an insider" "terrible person, "im the best"

Etc etc...

So please try to sell your self-righteous , hypocritical BS to someone else, I can see right through it

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Except for Carly apparently. But she is probably using him too. I don't like what I see of her either.

I don't know if Trump is thinking about having Christie as his VP, but I also think Christie is using Trump.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Except for Carly apparently. But she is probably using him too. I don't like what I see of her either.

I don't know if Trump is thinking about having Christie as his VP, but I also think Christie is using Trump.

That's the feeling I get. I think Christie just glommed on to Trump to get some kind of cabinet position in a possible admin.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
People still listen to this person ? Boehner ? Really ? "Resign or be terminated" Boehner ? As completely irrelevant now as he was in office .Do nothing Boehner.He is gone and should be stricken from history and forgotten by now.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

The point is, he has nothing to lose.
So he can be honest about how he feels now.

He is not the only one among those who knew Cruz who have said they did not like him.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Actually Bummer has been striking out at some folks in the Republican Party. Pure retaliation. He cannot come to the understanding the lack of him doing his job caused this.

edit on 4/28/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

That's the feeling I get. I think Christie just glommed on to Trump to get some kind of cabinet position in a possible admin.

Very possible. And he took a gamble doing that so early in the game. So much has happened since then, what with Mitt opening his yap about crap, and Rubio blushing on his way out...to align oneself with Trump when he did shows that Christie's got some sort of plan.....

I can still see his "awkward" face behind Donald so many weeks ago when he first signed up, while Donald spoke....made sense. Still does, really.

But Carly! are you insane? I mean - to hook up with CRUZ?!! NOW??? ewwwickkckk...ow.

Really, Carly?? Wow. Bad, bad judgment. I don't blame Christie one bit, and neither do I blame Carson....Kasich is still the best of the lot, but if we have to have Trump - let's have someone like Kasich, or Carson, or Christie...right? None of them would kill Trump's ticket. Palin would add to the hilarity factor, but the Hillarity Factor's choice will be just as mind-numbing.
edit on 4/28/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
In any case, I find it a little disturbing that Boehner has made this comparison. Maybe people should listen.

I remember when I used to hate Boehner. It seems like such a long time ago. I will develop a fondness for him however, if he continues to make remarks such as this. : )

Take 'em down Johnny Boy!

Ha! He's just sad because Cruz likely helped engineer the House coup that took him out as Speaker. That's where Cruz's allies on the Hill are, in the House.

Hm I suppose. Another reason Cruz is despicable. An obstructionist. A busybody who thinks he knows what's best for everyone. No respect for democracy. Oh my.

Just looking at him gives me the shivers. I would take Trump anytime over him.

That's my take on Cruz as well. He was willing to shut down the entire US government just to get his way. Mmmmkay.

Somehow, despite all Trump's bluster, he has stated some progressive opinions in the past and I just don't get the hardline vibe from him that I do from Cruz.

Sometimes, I get the impression that Trump is just saying what he thinks he needs to say to sound like a bona fide conservative candidate, but deep down.... it's not his real opinion. Trump's stances seems to change with the wind, however, so your guess is as good as mine as to what his genuine beliefs really are.

Cruz gives the impression that he genuinely BELIEVES what he says, and would to everything in his power to apply his extreme rightwing/religious beliefs on the citizens of the US, Constitution be damned.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Boehner got at least one thing right.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Cruz... I don't like him either. Maybe because he constantly looks like he is smelling a dirty sock. Maybe he uses the word "liberal" with too much venom not realizing that liberals are U S Citizens too and if elected he is supposed to represent ALL U S Citizens, not just members of his special club; too polarizing.

I just know I don't like him at all and being a disgruntled republican he would never get my vote.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Very possible. And he took a gamble doing that so early in the game. So much has happened since then, what with Mitt opening his yap about crap, and Rubio blushing on his way out...to align oneself with Trump when he did shows that Christie's got some sort of plan.....

I can still see his "awkward" face behind Donald so many weeks ago when he first signed up, while Donald spoke....made sense. Still does, really.

But Carly! are you insane? I mean - to hook up with CRUZ?!! NOW??? ewwwickkckk...ow.

Really, Carly?? Wow. Bad, bad judgment. I don't blame Christie one bit, and neither do I blame Carson....Kasich is still the best of the lot, but if we have to have Trump - let's have someone like Kasich, or Carson, or Christie...right? None of them would kill Trump's ticket. Palin would add to the hilarity factor, but the Hillarity Factor's choice will be just as mind-numbing.

But Cruz paid $500k to Carly's superpac to get her onboard.

The odd $500,000 super PAC gift that may have foretold Vice President Carly Fiorina

Carly Fiorina is not likely to end up as the vice president of the United States, despite Sen. Ted Cruz's tactical announcement on Wednesday that she would be his running mate. If she does, though, it's because outside political action committees, including one ostensibly supporting Ted Cruz, kept her afloat for months. The loosening of campaign finance laws made a PAC-run campaign inevitable; now, there's a long-shot chance that the strategy could result in Vice President Fiorina.

On June 18, Keep the Promise I sent $500,000 — nearly 4 percent of everything it raised — to another PAC called Conservative, Authentic, Responsive, Leadership for You and for America. That name wasn't the PAC's original name; its original name was Carly for America, since it was a PAC created to support Fiorina's presidential bid. But the Federal Election Commission doesn't allow a PAC to share a name with a candidate, so Carly for America became C.A.R.L.Y. for America, or CARLY for America for short. Its goal was still to get Fiorina elected president, but on June 18, it got $500,000 — a fifth of what it had raised to that point — from a group that wanted to elect Cruz.

www.washingtonpost.com... d_collaborative_1_na

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

When? Just recently? Or was this some pact they made prior, that he paid her and then owns/pwns her?

Wow. Bad deal for Carly. What's bad enough for Heidi is doubly so for Carly.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

When? Just recently? Or was this some pact they made prior, that he paid her and then owns/pwns her?

Wow. Bad deal for Carly. What's bad enough for Heidi is doubly so for Carly.

Teddy paid her $500k last year. She owed him.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join