It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 212
<< 209  210  211   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: sendhelp

Wrong Orlando. That's Orlando Jones you're remembering. Hes in quite a few movies, but I remember him from Evolution and Bedazzled

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I thought I had posted in this thread yesterday. Yup Orlando Jones, and the Demi you're thinking of is not Lovato, it's Demi Moore

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   
could ME be related to mavity waves from CERN?

just asking?

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Long Time ago. I use'd windows 95.
I can not remember what it was we use'd for a search engine.
it was a program. crawler !
I would love to have some of them.
we could find things They Realy Dont wont us to know.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JPRCrastney

A lot of people in the ME "community" think CERN is involved.

Look thru here and you will find heaps

www.reddit.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Darwizzy

Ok hmmm that sounds right...but I'm thinking Orlando Jones was really called Orlando Bloom lol. I'm definitely not mistaking for Demi Moore. There was definitely a famous Demi Lovato from the past that doesn't exist anymore.

Same with Dan Savage. I remember him hosting all kinds of stuff in the 90's mostly kids/family type TV...maybe Mtv too. Now in this reality he is a famous LGBTQ author/journalist.

I just watched Max Laughlin and his theory of the LHC changing the shape of an electron for tiny infinite fraction of time had a chain reaction with all electrons and destroyed our Universe and put us in a parallel Universe that is 0.00000(infinity)001 different from our original Universe is super interesting. I think it's debatable now against the false memory explanation.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: sendhelp

Um ...

Demi Lovato

Seems to exist.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 05:15 AM
link   
The Mandela Effect

I've been following this for quite a while now and saved this piece I wrote from a couple years ago with some minor revisions:

I'm not sure if this is a reality shift, but I could of sworn 'dilemma' used to be spelled as 'dilemna'. Similar to the Latin origin of 'solemn' with the 'lemn' segment and sounding the same.

Forget about the fact that Interview With - A - Vampire is now Interview with - THE - Vampire or that Dolly in Moonraker no longer has braces in any of the scenes.

And the opening theme for Mr. Rogers is different now: "this neighborhood"? There's too many now to shake a stick at. I don't agree with them all, but you know what they say about ghosts and UFOs(or UAP). It only takes one to prove the phenomenon...

Einstein did say that "reality is an illusion, albeit a persistent one", but it may not be as persistent(or stable), either now, or as he once thought.

LHC? Some say it started around 2010. This age of internet makes these things much more evident. It could've been happening when I was living in the sticks back in the 80s, and I never would've known.
edit on 4/11/2024 by CCoburn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 209  210  211   >>

join