It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CoBaZ

Maybe it is because there is a quantum computer running somewhere that keeps the wave function from evening out like "normal" so there are small changes to past collapsed wave functions. So when I know that it is spelled Bernstein because I asked by mom "why they have a Jewish name when the mother doesn't even look Jewish" that resulted in a serious sit down talk about race/racism (it is one of the first serious talks I had), Then everybody runs around calling me stupid for not knowing how to spell/read/remember thereby negating one of my memories of my deceased mother I can turn around and say, "Hey, I remember it correctly for my collapsed wave function's timeline I am from! I like that rather explaining it the other way!

And before anybody goes running out to the interweb to provide counter examples, a word of caution: ALL forms are being re-written (like OP said) so you are not proving anything by showing us "now" material. I asked my buddy about Pete Townsend and he said his Rolling Stone book from the 1980s says "Townshend". I was looking at lyricswiki and it changed right in front of my eyes! From now on the spelling is: Townshend.

When did google say the D-Wave came on line? I do not think this "effect" is that old. (Shouts at TPTB and shakes fist): Give my back my timeline and turn off that infernal machine!

edit on 27-4-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: grammar nazi

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

me too, on those examples... also, Louie Anderson died around 2000 from a heart attack as far as a detailed memory and resultant conversation tells me, it was/is Depends, as far as many jokes/commercials has it in my neurons ...

and there are others... and it's odd that it isn't huge breaks in the narrative, like Alexander never becoming The Great, or some such largely agreed upon cultural linchpin... but it would make sense (in some respects) if it was little variables but the main plot stays as is, while "tweaks" happen constantly.

I really, really thought this was all faulty memory and silly... and most of it IS just silliness/faulty memory ... but ... dangit, maybe not ALL of it.

Rabbit hole, indeed (and if rabbits now lived in trees... heh, well, buckle in as who knows what world we will awaken to)

edit on 4/27/2016 by Baddogma because: add

edit on 4/27/2016 by Baddogma because: added/fixed

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoxFulder
a reply to: homeskillet

No it won't because when/if the the timelines shift everything is changed with it.

If there was a timeline shift we wouldn't know that anything was ever different.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
"What are you trying to say Mal"?

The Mandela Effect:

The Mandela Effect is a theory of parallel universes, based in the idea that because large groups of people have similar alternative memories about past events. Advocates of the theory claim that for these collective experiences to be true, the fabric of reality must have shifted at some point in the past, and that therefore not only do parallel, inhabitable universes exist, but that we are constantly switching between them.

Providing this were true...Why are both spellings of Reba's last name showing up in this world? Only one should show up. In other words, if the Mandela effect were true, you'd never be able to prove it, because no examples of the previous spelling would exist in this world. They would only exist in the previous one. Unless you're saying two parallel worlds/universes are overlapping.
edit on 4/27/2016 by Klassified because: overlapping doesn't work either

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Oh, oh, do Merrie Melodies next!

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It is the Billy Graham one that has me convinced something is not all that it seems , I can remember watching his funeral on the television with my folks when i was young and getting a bollocking for saying there is another dead head gone to jesus , They were hard core Christians and i mean hard core , so this sticks in my head and i never let slip in front of them again

en.mediamass.net...

he 97-year-old religious figure is alive and well. ???

This was in the late 70s well before social media , yet this old git is still breathing

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IridiumFlareMadness

Not true we would still have our conscience and memories, I know I've experienced weird things that could only explain by a time line shift following my NDE, I do want to get into now as I talked about it exclusively in the other Berenanstein thread.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IridiumFlareMadness

I guess my point is there's no "time shift " or quantum whatever shift. Why doesn't it effect mind which is material? Eh

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Reminds me of the 2004 movie The Forgotten.

I feel like names and dates are always hard to remember. Faces sometimes too I guess. But some of these "changes" really make you wonder...

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TombEscaper

I have a fairly extensive CD collection that I have stored away. I just dug through several boxes to find some Reba CDs. I found two. One CD is dated 1996 (and never opened btw). It is her "What If It's You" album. Her name is spelled Reba McEntire on it. The other CD I found is dated 2003 and it is her "Room To Breathe" album. Her name is spelled Reba McEntire on that one too. I have a friend who was a rodeo bull rider and I gave him a call. Back in the day Reba did the rodeo circuit with the likes of Chris Ladoux who passed away in 2005. I asked my friend how Reba spells her last name and he said "McEntire".
I understand the Mandela Effect but unless my CDs changed along with the matrix (which I guess it could have IF this IS all a computer simulation) I think she has always spelled it McEntire.

Dogmire

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Dogmire

It can only mean one thing...

Some people in the McEntyre universe have spilled into the McEntire universe!!!

That's the most logical explanation for remembering the different spellings.

edit on 27-4-2016 by GodEmperor because: Alternate universe changed it

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Dogmire
If I'm understanding the "effect" correctly, there can be no physical evidence. Only a memory of how things were previously, and even then, only for a minority of people. Hypothetically, that is.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Parallel universe's aren't linear and they aren't parallel.

We exist in a foam of 11 individual bubbles, all rubbing up against one another. Sometimes at the junction point there is bleed over from one bubble to another. The bubbles are made of a quantum matrix, continually in flux; the bleed over changes both universes permanently.

This revelation was expressed to me in a nutmeg and cough syrup trip by a citizen of the bubble next to ours, who was on vacation in Santa Fe.

This is the reason Skin-walker ranch and the San Luis valley is so weird. Some of those critters next door know how to manipulate the matrix with a device that looks like an old flip phone made by Nokia.

remember stargate....

edit on 27-4-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Maybe just the Google auto spell kicking in, since The Mc and next letter should be a cap, as in McIntire odd looking as that is anyway, as well as McEntire which looks okay, other than the last five letters also spell the word entire, but coming after a cap already I guess the Google shiite can't handle that.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Perhaps it explains doppelgangers, and such stuff, where a parallel universe, touches this one, for an instant. Or as in another thread, where disk shaped craft showed up in Sci fi magazines before Kenneth Arnold sighting in 1947.Along with all the other anomalies that don't exist. It might be that a common Meme has to thought up, to steer the future reality along the timeline. Its starting to looks more like that the reality we perceive is a hard lucid dream, where consciousness gets focused, until we fall asleep and enter a parallel state, where we still have a similar environment and a body. If reality is a type of lucid dream, then creative intrusions could well take place, and be perceived as real as in any dream. Most of our focus is on this day to day reality to the exclusion of all others, until our focus gets changed, as in sleep or other reasons that present consciousness cant be maintained.
Their are many reports that people should have died in an accident, but for some miracle they are still going, or that in times of great stress time slows down. Or they can do extraordinary things during these moments. People disappear in plain sight ETC. if that doesn't sound like a hard dream reality. Where collapsing waves are interpreted as the present reality, with the occasional cheat code when required, I would like to learn another explanation.
Then comes the big one "Death" when experienced on a personal level we seem to have a total reality shift, when experienced on an objective level, it runs through predictable scenarios. For a reality to exist their has to be a linear time line. To prevent chaos.The amount of electromagnetic waves going around the Universe is to say the least chaotic, So somehow they have to be filtered, and interpreted, which would leave the majority ignored. To be interpreted as other timelines. Which is starting to sound like we make it up as we go along.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Seems reasonable, even IF the method of info gathering is suspect!

I mean, I've heard of "bleedovers" all my life and that explanation seems at least plausible... but this "shimmer" effect across the whole local reality is .. .well, was going to say "odd" but I guess it's perfectly natural in a quantum physics based universe and just not really widely known as possible yet.

But then I'm an armchair (or folding chair) quantum physicist and can't pretend to truly understand with any exactness...

and in my own meanders through quantum realities brought on by three letter chems, something like you described was indicated to me, as well... so isn't out of the question for crazy folk like us.

But it IS weird and counters most of what most think they know!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
What if 9/11 was a massive ritual that altered our time line and took us into looneyville?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime

As a 16 year old Prince fan, I knew every word.... and it's "celebrate" and "afterlife". I could still sing the song today, at age 47.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Wait, I'm unsure of this because I didn't see the who segment because my parents had control of the remote, but wasn't the Berenstein Bears switch to Berenstain Bears on national news like in the last year or so. I thought they were going to talking about it being a name change from then on from what I understood of the lead up to the segment.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

and in my own meanders through quantum realities brought on by three letter chems, something like you described was indicated to me, as well... so isn't out of the question for crazy folk like us.

That's true...

My story was sort of the Cliff note version. It's actually much more complicated and strange; to me seems to resemble Catholicism seen thru the eyes of Hunter S. Thompson. If that makes any sense....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join