It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
How do you spell "dilemma"?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Also, how do you spell the name of those famous waterfalls in Canada?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TombEscaper

My personal theory is that we are experiencing deliberate time-travel manipulation. Travelers make changes along timelines to serve as easy reference points for which reality they may be accessing. Check out an explanation of the "multi-verse" causing the Mandella Effect here: The 7-Stranded All-Verse: A Possible Cause of the Mandella Effect?
edit on 10-8-2016 by majikfraug because: broken link

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Let me know if this gels with your prior knowledge of the body.
edit on 11-8-2016 by Orborus because: photos

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
This reminds me of the people who sent emails to John Titor to bring into the future. They then reported that weird things happened to them, almost on a daily basis. One guy called in to a radio programme, explaining how names changed and building switched places. That might all have been a hoax, but it seems to tie in to this event somehow.

Personally, I was stunned when I read about the "new" McEntire spelling - more so than the bears - because, even though she's not an artist I listen to, it feels like the spelling is "wrong". Hard to explain, I suppose. But I would still want to see more concrete changes than just names. Buildings or places for example.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TombEscaper

did anyone ever post a photo of an old reba mcentyre album?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

I have read those books to my children, probably from the late '90's into the early 2000's. Unfortunately, I already had an anticipated belief that it was Berenstein. I am fairly confident in my memory although people have recalled things differently than myself on occasion. The memory I have regarding Berenstein comes from the second grade. My brother was a year ahead and learning cursive. I specifically remember being in the school library picking out one of the Berenstein books for a book report. I recall tracing the letters with my fingers, and thinking to my self that the bear family must be Jewish. I know that is an odd thought for a second grader, but it is a real memory I have.

"It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood", didn't Eddie Murphy do a bit on that? It seems like there was a Robinson playing for the Spurs that had a commercial that utilized the phrase as well. I can see where subtle changes may have arrived to avoid copyright issues, but it created a renewed popularity in something from a time when our memories may have been more suspect.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: onthedownlow

That is an odd thought for a second grader to have. It sounds morel likely that you superimposed that memory as the years went on.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Perhaps... possibly that is just my link to the memory, but as a father of six, it is obvious that we discount the intellectual prowess of small children. They are like sponges, and while they can be easily mislead, the things they see are very new to them... they don't have the luxury of comparable memories.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

That's very interesting. VHS. A week or two ago I was reading comments under a YouTube video and one person wrote a credible comment about owning a copy of the Vapruder film on VHS of the Kennedy assassination. There are four people in the car.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

That's very interesting. VHS. A week or two ago I was reading comments under a YouTube video and one person wrote a credible comment about owning a copy of the Vapruder film on VHS of the Kennedy assassination. There are four people in the car.

I wish we could see that.

I watched a documentary on the JFK assassination a few years ago and I could have sworn there were only four.

This one in particular bothers me.

It was the driver, the governer, JFK and his wife. There was never another woman in the car. Nor was there a partition.
edit on 24-8-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure credible scientist have been on record saying that parallel universes may very well be reality, If that is no longer far fetched I don't see how the Mandela effect is nonsense.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: onthedownlow

The fact they are like sponges is why their memories are often wrong, and why children don't usually remember anything before the age of 3 or 4 when they are grown up.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

No partition? So they weren't in the famous limo? Think about how you sound right now. You think they were just in a normal car?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Show that link to the YT comment please...

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

The Kennedy film bothers me now , Maybe a nightmare on Elm Street in the making for some but i thought that there was a screen in the car and would have answered more than 4 in the car , now i realise why the security agent got off the back rear right hand step plate threw his hands in the air and shouted WTF is going on here just before the car slowed down and turned onto Elm street and the nightmare began

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

A week or two ago I was reading comments under a YouTube video and one person wrote a credible comment about owning a copy of the Vapruder film on VHS of the Kennedy assassination. There are four people in the car.

So in the other time line where there are 4 people in the car when Kennedy was killed, was the gentleman's surname who filmed the incident Vapruder instead of Zapruder?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

My apology!! Zapruder film. I didn't catch the error in time.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Please post a link to that YT comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join