It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is a FACT: we are living in the NWO & I have pictures to prove it.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I got this proof from a very unlikely source: school. Specifically, my anthropology class. If you're interested, the book that we are using is Window on Humanity by Kottak.

below: a lovely picture of my notes

I knew we were already living in the New World Order since things started kicking up in the 16th century. But I didn't know they'd be teaching that fact in school and calling it the Modern World System. Hidden in plain sight: no tinfoil thinking cap necessary.

I think the REAL conspiracy here is how people can deny that we are not living in the New World Order when the evidence and proof of it is literally everywhere in front of our faces. My textbook calls the NWO the Modern World System. Hm. Modern=New; World; System=Order--seems pretty cut and dry to me. My text says that local societies participate within a bigger system and today this system has global dimensions in which nations are economically and politically INTERDEPENDENT & TIGHTLY INTERCONNECTED. It goes on to say that the world system and relationships between the countries within it is shaped by the capitalist world economy that seeks to maximize profit for individual investors (ie. the I.O.)

world system theory: identifiable social system based on wealth and power differences that extends beyond individual countries. The system is formed by a set of economic and political relations that characterized much of the globe since the 16th century when the Old World established regular contact with the New World, according to French social historian Fernand Braudel.

The system of inequality in power and influence has roots in the Age of Exploration/Discovery (beginning ~1500 AD) when the demand for sugar changed the course of history.

I have a hunch that it really began moving forward after the re-discovery of Pompeii and Herculaneum that spurred on the Italian Renaissance.

and here's the official website that I haven't seen anyone here post yet: www.illuminati-order.com... It used to have a lot more on it, including an 'educational' video which has since disappeared. Their original page had a quote by Francis Bacon on it. I'd love to see it again if anyone here is good at digging into the past of a website (I don't even know if that's possible, but I figured I'd put that out there).

As for me, I am content to allow the world be the world while I sit back and witness what happens next. How about you?

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
few things
first..taking a picture of your notes is..not proof of anything ever outside of proof that someone took notes on something.

Second, modern is not new, modern is modern. if you want to loosely translate modern world systems into something it would be current world order.

Third, This is not a nwo scary thing that people try to go on about..you are discussing globalization. Thats not the same thing. global trade economy. We have been steadily increasing this since..well, since the days of ships that can cross oceans and airplanes...but a lot more since post industrial revolution.

Natural progression, the alternative is a xenophobic walling off of nations which will simply cause stagnation in development worldwide.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I said the pics as proof in a tongue-in-cheek way

But I referenced the textbook, which is my proof. The modern world system is due to contact with the New World. Therefore, it means New.

And I know. I don't believe anything about the IO that I haven't personally witnessed. Lies are always abound among the ignorant, after all.

Globalization is the same thing. The flattening of the world is all part of the point. That's what the NWO is. That's why it cannot be stopped. It fits. And I challenge you to come up with a better explanation if you think otherwise.

Because the answer is usually simple. And because my answer makes sense historically, I don't see how you could think that globalization isn't the NWO unless you don't understand how society has evolved and coalesced due to transoceanic trade and communication. It is globalization that has made the NWO possible. Not saying this is entirely about trade, but the money trail will lead you to the other governing bodies. Money is power, so it makes sense that the NWO leadership would spread their influence via globalization. As a result of globalization we have things like the UN and NAFTA. Globalization is the cause. And the effect is the NWO.
edit on 27-4-2016 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

I think this is correct rukia. To me, it is not so much that there are nefarious power freaks pushing everything in a direction so as to maintain their control, though to a degree this is true, but rather that the inexorable flow of human development or devolvement as the case may be interpreted has brought us to this point in history.

For a few centuries there things moved slowly as the new world offered expansive potential. That new world is now quite filled up yet the concept of the new world is still with us along with the concept of order which was a simple thing to consider way back when the new world was considered chaotic. Order from chaos. So yeah, all western progress over the last centuries has been towards that new world order.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Thank you! ^_^
Especially for bringing up order into chaos--I think that's a great point.

And I'm also not saying that evil isn't afoot--because it is and always has been. Evil, in my opinion, is the only true conspiracy. Everything else can be explained by it. But on the surface at least, it isn't this evil shadow government of nefarious overlords--it's just people. It's just people doing what people have always done: seeking power and influence over other people. Same old, same old.

I think people want to make it into this big deal, when it's really very mundane. They want to make a bigger deal out of it because they don't want to admit that they've been supporting it unknowingly this whole time. Because they think it's a bad thing due to ignorance.

I think it is neither bad nor good--it is likely both. So that means all those movie stars and singers making the pyramid sign etc. are just showing their support for globalization and being able to spread their influence and make more money. All the pieces fit and make sense together. So while I won't deny that there are secret cabals and mystery religions and things at work, I think that people who are waiting for SHTF are going to be disappointed because the whole point is that we won't even be able to tell when it does. It already has. And that's why it's insidious.
edit on 27-4-2016 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

the alternative is a xenophobic walling off of nations which will simply cause stagnation in development worldwide.

Do you have a source or is that your humble opinion? Seems like things were just fine until, at least the US, started acting as though it has no borders. This of course comes from someone who is on the inside and slightly conservative, but that is a mighty big assumption on your part. I understand certain resources are only acquired through trade, but the TPP has brought the state economy to a whole new level.

taking a picture of your notes is..not proof of anything ever outside of proof that someone took notes on something.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Ah, more of the fabled "proof".
I think American schools are failing young people if they can't even work out the difference between proof and belief.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
HA! Ya got me!

Boy oh boy, you really tricked me... I was really hoping for some fun photo's.
But now I'm so dejected I didn't even bother to read the op.

But I did catch this cute Q at the end attempting to engage the readers in conversation.

originally posted by: rukia
As for me, I am content to allow the world be the world while I sit back and witness what happens next. How about you?

I want to be praised and worshiped and loved by all. I want all my thoughts and emotions not only validated but also admired with a following. I want to be HEARD, dag nabit! And in addition to all of that (as if that's not enough) I want to be told that I'm the prettiest one. But if that can't happen then I'll just sit back, too.
edit on 27-4-2016 by geezlouise because: dag

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Well, he's right. That is true. Because of the free market economy. Which your country probably participates in. And...lol speaking of no borders lets talk about how the British and French totally ruined Africa. The U.S. isn't making colonies, okay? Methinks you might be jealous of my Amurika.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

fabled? It's fairly simple and obvious. I don't have belief on this. I'm just doing Occam's Razor.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Read "Tragedy and Hope" by Carroll Quigley a late American historian at Georgetown University who wrote a book so that the intelligence services could understand the ultra sophisticated plan of the New World Order that they were supposed to implement but could not understand due to it being so complicated it took great minds to put it in a nutshell so that they understood the social engineering aspect and the over all goal.

And i am not content to sit back and watch the World to see what happens next,i would rather be an active player in positively enhancing the future of humanity but our choices and actions are very limited as individuals of the state but as a collective we could enforce our own governance but that awareness of the masses has not come into view as of yet.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

hehe sorry I couldn't help myself. But the proof is the textbook in conjunction with history and Occam's Razor. It's such a simple concept that I can't believe people waste their time trying to deny it when the truth is in front of their noses. Ignorance is a powerful thing, indeed.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

I will! Thank you for the suggestion

Does it have anything to do with eugenics?

And I suppose neither am I content to just sit back, otherwise I wouldn't have posted this. But as Oscar Wilde says: the well-bred contradict others while the wise contradict themselves. Not that I'd necessarily call myself wise, because I'm often very foolish. But sometimes, even a blind squirrel finds a nut!

Even so, enforcing our own governance wouldn't change anything. Empires rise and fall, but the end result stays the same. Thus is the tale of humanity throughout history. But I believe we are going to be seeing that chapter come to a close in the near future. Signs of the times~

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

the alternative is a xenophobic walling off of nations which will simply cause stagnation in development worldwide.

Do you have a source or is that your humble opinion?

We can look at isolationist countries now and see things like north korea, cuba under sanctions, etc.
Even Russia is feeling the bite since Crimea

But a really great example of xenophobia verses growth can be the historic view of japan. Japan has historically been a extremely isolationist country, with occasional moments of global domination desires (much to the dismay of korea and china). but ultimately closed.
after WW2, that was no longer a option, they were ripped open and the end result was a "miracle" of economic and social strength..the full effects of a positive globalization
North Korea is a perfect view of the opposite effect, a increasing isolationist philosophy that has caused nothing but sarvation and dismal outcome.
you can look at examples globally for all times..long story short, united we grow, divided we shrink, and unless you take up land conquest, entropy will inevitably get you

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Do you have a source or is that your humble opinion? Seems like things were just fine until, at least the US, started acting as though it has no borders. This of course comes from someone who is on the inside and slightly conservative, but that is a mighty big assumption on your part. I understand certain resources are only acquired through trade, but the TPP has brought the state economy to a whole new level.

taking a picture of your notes is..not proof of anything ever outside of proof that someone took notes on something.

Things were 'just fine'? Are you kidding me? We had two major world wars before the US even really rose as a super power. Before that we had british colonialism, and before that, we had several other empires that crossed the globe. Rome, Persians, Babylonian, etc, etc. The list goes on.

I just don't understand how anyone who has even a basic understanding of world history can say everything was fine until the US manifested.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Also, to the OP, I just fail to see the point of this thread. It seems more like the personal realization of someone in their teenage years who previously thought the world was ruled by a secret organization with mystical undertones (as you yourself said), but through a college course have come to realize what globalization is, and now think globalization is what everyone is talking about. The problem though, is that it isn't.

Globalization, on its own, is a VERY interesting issue....and we are living in unique times. The world has never been globalized until recently, at least not in our written history. This is neat to see it unfold before our eyes.

However, what you learn in your college course doesn't contradict, nor rule out the fact that there are what I like to call 'Rings of Power'.....men of powerful influence who get together to push humanity in a direction of their choosing.

Globalization itself can be looked at as a natural phenomena of society and civilizations organizing themselves.....but this is uniquely different than the concept of a few powerful men gathered together in dark rooms, secretly controlling the fate of mankind.

This also doesn't touch on the issue of the Illuminati, which is really just a name for the wealthy 13 bloodlines or so that control most of the interests of the globe.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Nice thread.

On my journey to piece together the truth of the reality we live in I have come to the conclusion that the Catholic Church is the hand that controls everything.
Through research into Jesuits everything has clicked into place. Through control of the education system they have been able to plant the seed early and infiltrate every aspect of the world.

An example of this is Jesuit Georgetown University whose alumni include bill clinton, Kings and princes and many of those controlling government and the military.

When you look at the world shaped by the Catholic Church everything makes sense to this madness. Wars on Islam. Aggression towards Russia and the orthodox church etc.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Globalization is the same thing. The flattening of the world is all part of the point. That's what the NWO is. That's why it cannot be stopped. It fits.

Isn't the NWO just a supranational union with governing authority?Correct me if I'm wrong about that... Globalization is an economic integration of nation-state economies merging or connecting through innovations of telecommunications,transportation and finance.
It's an inevitable result of business expansions and scientific discoveries in technology.

There's no governing authority that comes from any nation-state that gets engulfed by globalization.If anything governments have less control over their economies, as their autonomy is whittled down by the numerous corporate and international government influences.

I don't get what the fear is of the NWO...Humanity will end up with a world government of sorts eventually.
Civilizations since they first erected have been taking a shot at dominating the world.
Eventually someone crazy power hungry person will come along to try and takeover the world. And succeed.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Supposedly, the outward evidence that the NWO is being brought to us is by the frequent use of the word Diversity. We are supposed to inculcate that term and naturally apply it to our world views, both local and internationally. But what is at the root of it all is an intense effort to destroy classifications that we normally tend to apply to everything. That is the reason for the PC edicts.

Forget the basic classifications between the major sexes. The new think does not want us to see people as people but as conscious beings, a fellow intelligence (oh, damn, I just sinned using that sexist word). These other conscious entities that we encounter in our lives are not to be labeled in any fashion along any former spectrum except to view them as a fellow consciousness (oh, damn, again) that is working toward its full potential as are we. Therefore, we are all in human harmony working for each other and as one to raise our collected consciousness to its pinnacle (of which is hard to imagine).

Basically, There are no rules. No one is ever guilty of anything and, thus, cannot be judged. So when your dishonest partner is a liar, thief, tax cheat flatulence emitter and bed-hogger, they really are blissfully on their travels toward a higher state of being if at a stage several below you about which you cannot allow yourself to contemplate. It will be a New World Order, no doubt. I hope that short example fully explains what is at state for the human race on Earth.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

The system of inequality in power and influence has roots in the Age of Exploration/Discovery (beginning ~1500 AD) when the demand for sugar changed the course of history.

Yes. To this I would add that around this time, a bit prior, we saw in Europe the beginning of a weakening of feudalism. As technology began to give more power to the farmers and other non-land owning class their efforts to support themselves more to their own needs instead of to the feudal lords, a system of trade, of commerce between these folks along with the artisans and guild smiths arose. This mercantilism if you will evolved into capitalism. This capitalism spurred the drive for individual efforts with the advent of all the new technology.

Toss all of this social and economic change into the mix with the Age of Discovery that you mention opened new avenues for these fresh entrepreneurs to seek their fortunes, like the sugar trade you also mention. And a whole lot of this all took place over the bodies of indigenous natives in various places around the world. This economic system prevailed because it had so little competition from less technological peoples. Hence, capitalism's long history of success(if success is what we wish to call it)

What I see as being called the New World Order is really an attempt to maintain the same world order that has been juggernauting across the globe now for 5 centuries. I don't know as that system will be able to continue as a motivator, as a vehicle for success for so many as it has for this period of time.

What I think we need is a Newer World Order, one that takes the excesses and thoughtless aspects of capitalism and refines it into something that can be as effective for the next century or two, or even decade or two. But like you I will watch from my sidelines.

And I also think that you are spot on when you say that we are already in it. One of the products of it is the change in social mores and consciousness that we can see around us. I think that for most of human history, one generation followed another with very little change generation after generation after generation. Then during the period you talk about change began to percolate. Now, and I am 70, I am watching great social and cultural change not only from generation to generation but within generational groupings. I can see a vast difference between my warrior parents generation and my own. And as I look out from my little window I can see that things are changing so quickly now that one generations wisdom, which used to set the memes for ancient tribes, no longer has much value to new and up coming generations.

We are undergoing such a flux time it is difficult to imagine how it will all go. Yet one passage keeps coming to my mind. From TS Elliot and the Hollow Men "And that's the way the world ends. That's the way the world ends. That's the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper". Toss in a little Yeat's from his 'Second Coming", "turning turning in a widening gyre, the center cannot hold" and I am not sure what will happen. I suspect a bit of Yeat's first and then if we don't dump that antiquated economic system, a whole lot of whimpering.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join