It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idiot Parents Who Let Kid Die Found Guilty

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
First off, I'm glad the parents were found guilty. They sound like nuts.

Secondly, I recognize that a huge percentage of doctors devoted to alternative therapies are quacks out to make a buck selling unnecessary supplements.

However, I do want to add some points:

1) Not all natural medicine is quackery
2) Not all traditional medicine is effective
3) Medical doctors are most aware of the treatments that make the most money for big pharma and often cannot be counted on to be aware of other treatments, even if these treatments are safer and MORE effective.

Case in point: my 2 year old son suffered from severe constipation. The doctor put him on a laxative. The laxative gave him watery stools that resulted in an extremely aggressive diaper rash. The poor guy would scream in agony every time we changed his diaper. So we took him off the laxative, and the constipation returned. We cycled through this painful process, at the direction of the pediatrician, multiple times, trading one laxative for another.

Finally, I did some research on my own and found scores of scientific articles in respected medical journals about the ability of certain gut microbes to resolve constipation. I then put two and two together, and realized that my son's pediatrician had put him on an antibiotic for an ear infection shortly before the constipation started. Not once did the doctor mention the importance of following up an antibiotic treatment with a probiotic to help replenish the good gut bacteria that was wiped out. This is real science, not folk medicine or magic.

To make a long story short, we started mixing a children's probiotic with a proven, scientifically tested strain of lactobacillus into a smoothie.

The constipation cleared up within a week.

Now, to be clear, a probiotic is not "traditional" medicine, but it is an example of a solution to a medical problem that doesn't make enough money for big pharma to have drug reps whispering in the doctor's ear.
edit on 18-5-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
They are right tho. Vaccines cause Autism. But they also protect from deseases... Hm.. Your child can either die or get autism? Lose/Lose situation.

Vaccines do not increase longevity when they first gave out the polio vaccine in Glasgow it stopped people dying from polio but they were dying from different things instead with no increase in longevity, the vaccines were also giving people anaphylaxis to the tune of 90% when the children had the second vaccine read a book written by bela schick can't find it now. but here is a link to some of the lies they tell about vaccines less than 1% of parents do not get a vaccine.thinkingmomsrevolution.com...

yet a huge amount of children get sick from the side effects and they are hidden by VAERS.
the figure of anaphylaxis reported by doctors is 1033 per year yet 58,000 children every year get anaphylaxis from peanut oil in vitamin K injection that all children are given at birth,

There is so much more to the other side of the story than people realise about vaccines, for a really well researched book read the peanut allergy by heather fraser in most libraries

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73

originally posted by: PaddyInf

I'll keep it short as I am banging my head against a brick wall with you.
It is obvious you do not have the capacity to research these things yourself even when being provided with the links so that you do not even have to do anything

Wikipedia and the Daily Mail do not constitute research. The Daily Mail is regarded as a tabloid rag in the UK and I don't think I have to state the problems with Wiki!

Do you have any credible sources?

Yeah, I read a doctor who had exposed the amount of heart operations that were unnecessarily done I also saw some figures on the internet that tied into what I was also told by a nurse,
the nurse told me that only 33% of people that have a heart attack survive it was also clearly laid out in a book I was reading about airline saferty and people having heart attacks the book claimed 33% survive a heart attack if they are in a hospital and only 10% survive if they are outside and this book was banging on about how good the survival rates are on airplanes.
but stuff written in a book or a conversation between me and a nurse are not provable for most people so we will have to stick with the NHS figures which I believe are wrong and they are ultimately using figures from the British Heart foundation but that still does not stop them telling a lie once you compare the 2 figures.

www.nhs.uk...

Heart Foundation estimates that around 50,000 men and 32,000 women have a heart attack each year in England

In general, around one third of people who have a heart attack die as a result. These deaths often occur before a person reaches hospital or, alternatively, within the first 28 days after the heart attack.

A coronary angioplasty is one of the most common types of treatment for the heart. Around 75,000 procedures are performed in England each year

so they are using heart foundation figures of 75k yet the heart foundation states 92k for stent ops (this is where the paper got its figures from hey),
so 27 thousand die of a heart attack now maybe some die within the 28 day period after they have had a stent op, but some people do not need a stent as a heart attack is not just a piece of plaque breaking off and filling an arteriole these are the tiny arteries that lead into the heart,
a heart attack is also caused by starvation of nutrients and the heart goes into a seizure because it has no fuel (but a doctor does not know that)

so 27k die minus 82k who have heart attacks leaves 55k essential operations.

if we have 92k stent operations that leaves a genuine figure of 37k non essential heart operations

which can be cured by a variety of means one is IV Hydrogen Peroxide therapy but you have to build up the arteries first with Vitamin E and Boron Vitamin E is fantastic for renewing scar tissue (In fact anyone who has a scar on the outside of there body would do well to research the shute doctors info as Vitamin E has removed scarring even after 50 years in one case I read about.)
as the reason the arteries begin plaque formation is due to weakened artery walls which the body plugs with the plaque.

so if you go onto the PDF of the BHF cardiovascular statistics 2014 and look at treatment on page 3 it says 2014there were 92 thousand percutaneous coronary interventions or in normal language stent operations

so you see Pardon is the one who has come on here and tried to misdirect the genuine people on here on various points
also including the silymarin cleaning the liver out so what this shows is people that think they know the correct way have been misled they are taught a way of thinking which is not always the best way.

Now all newspapers are the same when you break it down and are used to condition us but here is the new York times
article about stent usage.

now if we look at silymarin it inhibits C Reactive Protein but statins don't, also silymarin inhibits interleukins and provide the heart with 5 peptides anyone who has heart problems should be taking silyamrin with slippery elm bark but at least 3 hours away from there medications.

Firstly, a heart attack or myocardial infacrtion is not caused by a lack of "nutrients".
It is caused by a lack of blood supply via one or more coronary arteries which staves the cardiac muscle of oxygen.
This portion of muscle then becomes ischaemic (dies) and can no longer function.
The infarction does not cause the heart to "go into a seizure" although some infacrts can provoke dangerous ventricluar arrhythmias at the time of occurence or at any time post event.
I think you are confusing cardiac arrests with heart attacks, they are two very different things.
Doctors know the difference between them.

The term "percutaneous coronary intervention" does not just pertain to stent implantation.
It is an umbrella term used for any minimally invasive therapeutic coronary procedure, balloon angioplasty being by far and away the most common of all.
An angioplasty is not a stent implantation.
So in "normal language" your interpretation of the figures are wrong.

The only possible process that sylimarin has in "protecting" the heart is helping with ischaemic tissue injury re-perfusion.
This is after the heart attack has happened though, it doesn't prevent it from happening.

edit on 18/5/16 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

and agartha wants to call me mad when all I am pointing out are relevant facts what about this book telling the truth about the industry how all the regulatory bodies are being controlled by the drug companies

~rolls eyes~
I have never called you mad, I said 'stop ranting like a madman', which doesn't mean you are mad.

I have also asked you to explain your treatment, properly, I would like you to answer the questions I wrote for you in my previous post. And it's clear you cannot as you have been avoiding them for days.

and you want to believe Agartha and not research what I am saying then Good luck with your health mate and keep drinking the fluoridated water if you believe the lies that we are living longer then then your powers of observation have not been working correctly and you do no research this you just swallow what you are told.

This is not about believing me or you, this is about demonstrating medical knowledge. You are yet to explain how your herbs and minerals do their job. I have never said I don't believe in natural remedies, because in reality I am a big advocate for getting healthier the natural way (change of lifestyle). But drinking boron, for example, will not cure your arthritis and I know that because I understand basic pharmacology (chemistry). And you are yet to explain the process of your own cure.

Promoting cures without explaining exactly how they work is dangerous, and that's the quackery I despise.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I am not saying that these people were right with what they did, but they weren't wrong either.

Really?

The jury was also told Collet Stephan drove the little boy from their rural home to a naturopathic clinic in Lethbridge, Alta., to pick up an echinacea mixture, although he was too stiff to sit in his car seat and had to lie on a mattress on the way.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

They are right tho. Vaccines cause Autism. But they also protect from deseases... Hm.. Your child can either die or get autism? Lose/Lose situation.

Vaccines do not increase longevity when they first gave out the polio vaccine in Glasgow it stopped people dying from polio but they were dying from different things instead with no increase in longevity, the vaccines were also giving people anaphylaxis to the tune of 90% when the children had the second vaccine read a book written by bela schick can't find it now. but here is a link to some of the lies they tell about vaccines less than 1% of parents do not get a vaccine.thinkingmomsrevolution.com...

yet a huge amount of children get sick from the side effects and they are hidden by VAERS.
the figure of anaphylaxis reported by doctors is 1033 per year yet 58,000 children every year get anaphylaxis from peanut oil in vitamin K injection that all children are given at birth,

There is so much more to the other side of the story than people realise about vaccines, for a really well researched book read the peanut allergy by heather fraser in most libraries

Vaccines don't specifically increase longevity but certainly do prevent early death.
Your link just quotes an anti-vaxxer's blog with little or anything to back the statements up.

VAERS is a voluntary reporting system and is only useful as an early warning system as it's easily abused.

Vitamin K is not a vaccine.
It's, erm, a vitamin.
Whilst anaphylaxis has occurred following a VK shot, it's extremely rare and to link it with peanut allergy is fanciful to say the least especially since there's no peanut oil in the shot.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

Vaccines don't specifically increase longevity but certainly do prevent early death.
Your link just quotes an anti-vaxxer's blog with little or anything to back the statements up.

VAERS is a voluntary reporting system and is only useful as an early warning system as it's easily abused.

It's, erm, a vitamin.
Whilst anaphylaxis has occurred following a VK shot, it's extremely rare and to link it with peanut allergy is fanciful to say the least especially since there's no peanut oil in the shot.

yet a huge amount of children get sick from the side effects and they are hidden by VAERS. the figure of anaphylaxis reported by doctors is 1033 per year yet 58,000 children every year get anaphylaxis from peanut oil in vitamin K injection that all children are given at birth

The simple definition of a vaccine to a normal person on the street is something the medical establishment inject into a person and this is the official definition

www.merri...

medical : a substance that is usually injected into a person or animal to protect against a particular disease.

Source am-webster.com/dictionary/vaccine
here is the ingredient list notice it says nothing about adjuvant 65-4 although it does state polyoxyethylated fatty acid or castor bean oil
web.archive.org...://www.fda.gov/medwatch/SAFETY/2003/03Feb_PI/AquaMEPHYTON_PI.pdf

This is a new patent explaining why the current one is causing problems with the injection and how the fda are preventing it from being introduced due to all its excessive costs in getting a new drug into market.

www.google.com...

Ok getting somewhere here is the ingredients talking about castor oil but merck have changed the ingredients in adjuvant 65-4 so I now need to track down the original patent which is proving difficult

or find out how the Vitamin K vaccine causes peanut allergy which is here

antibodies to castor seed binds to proteins of other oilseed plants such as peanut and soy
A 1987 study on plant physiology by matthew j hills and harry Beevers proved that antibody to the castor seed glyoxysomal lipase or 62 kDa also binds to a 62 kDa protein in extracts from peanut

www.merckmanuals.com...
edit on 19-5-2016 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

That is a massively over simplistic definition of a vaccine. Using that one then prophylactic IV antibiotics are vaccines. Your link to the definition is broken, so I'll provide a few more accurate ones

World Health Organisation (WHO)

Oxford Dictionary

Biology Online

Vitamin K injections do not meet any of the commonly used definitions of a vaccine.
edit on 20 5 2016 by PaddyInf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

It's, erm, a vitamin.

yet a huge amount of children get sick from the side effects and they are hidden by VAERS. the figure of anaphylaxis reported by doctors is 1033 per year yet 58,000 children every year get anaphylaxis from peanut oil in vitamin K injection that all children are given at birth

The simple definition of a vaccine to a normal person on the street is something the medical establishment inject into a person and this is the official definition

www.merri...

medical : a substance that is usually injected into a person or animal to protect against a particular disease.

Source am-webster.com/dictionary/vaccine
here is the ingredient list notice it says nothing about adjuvant 65-4 although it does state polyoxyethylated fatty acid or castor bean oil
web.archive.org...://www.fda.gov/medwatch/SAFETY/2003/03Feb_PI/AquaMEPHYTON_PI.pdf

This is a new patent explaining why the current one is causing problems with the injection and how the fda are preventing it from being introduced due to all its excessive costs in getting a new drug into market.

www.google.com...

Ok getting somewhere here is the ingredients talking about castor oil but merck have changed the ingredients in adjuvant 65-4 so I now need to track down the original patent which is proving difficult

or find out how the Vitamin K vaccine causes peanut allergy which is here

antibodies to castor seed binds to proteins of other oilseed plants such as peanut and soy
A 1987 study on plant physiology by matthew j hills and harry Beevers proved that antibody to the castor seed glyoxysomal lipase or 62 kDa also binds to a 62 kDa protein in extracts from peanut

www.merckmanuals.com...

Thankfully the man in the street generally understands what a vaccine is and isn't.
I suppose according to your logic, IM or IV anything is a vaccine.
They're not and neither is vitamin K whether given as a shot or given parentally.
So for you to say that VK is a vaccine just highlights how disingenuous you and your anti-health luddite associates are.

The rest of your post is an incoherent cut & paste job which demonstrates that you don't know what you're talking about and still doesn't show that peanut oil, or the specific proteins which can provoke a peanut allergy is present in the VK shot.
From what I can gather, this anti-vax peanut allergy lie is based upon some pre-clinical trials conducted over 50 years ago into the feasibility of using peanut oil in some vaccines (NOT vitamin K though).
For obvious reasons this didn't get off the ground and was abandoned.
That was the Adjuvant 64-5 which was patented but never used in production.

Since there is no peanut oil in the shot, let's run with your castor oil hypothesis...(but not very far)
Tell me how you and your associates have isolated vit K as the sole method of introducing one of the peanut proteins into a newborn whilst being able to scientifically dismiss every other substance that contains castor oil that could come in contact with them.
How have you done that?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

That is a massively over simplistic definition of a vaccine. Using that one then prophylactic IV antibiotics are vaccines. Your link to the definition is broken, so I'll provide a few more accurate ones

World Health Organisation (WHO)

Oxford Dictionary

Biology Online

Vitamin K injections do not meet any of the commonly used definitions of a vaccine.

I did say it was a vitamin Injection but it is still a vaccine something that you do not seem to be able to comprehend

the link was from the medical dictionary www.merriam-webster.com... and they clearly state anything injected into someone to prevent a disease

a substance that is usually injected into a person or animal to protect against a particular disease.

In newborns, vitamin K injections can prevent a now rare, but potentially fatal, bleeding disorder called 'vitamin K deficiency bleeding' (VKDB), also known as 'haemorrhagic disease of the newborn' (HDN). Babies can be given the injection in hospital after they're born.

So why are you trying to tell others its not a vaccine when it clearly is, yes there are other types of vaccines that we all understand protect from polio vis a vis which would be looked at as different to the vitamin k shot, but that is still given to protect from haemorrhagic disease therefore it is a simpler definition.

edit on 20-5-2016 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

Since there is no peanut oil in the shot, let's run with your castor oil hypothesis...(but not very far) Tell me how you and your associates have isolated vit K as the sole method of introducing one of the peanut proteins into a newborn whilst being able to scientifically dismiss every other substance that contains castor oil that could come in contact with them

If you do not want to read the book which is exhaustive in it's research then I am not going to go through each piece of factual information in it there is way too much.
It has covered exactly what you are talking about to the nth degree. so you can read the book and come on here and dispute it with your facts although the patent I provided also goes a fair way into it.

If you are genuine and you want to truly understand this then you will get the book I would imagine it is in the library

some of the links are broken so I am assuming you are saying its incoherent because of that so go to wayback archive then copy the FDA link below to get the MSDS link for phytonadione
archive.org...

www.fda.gov/medwatch/SAFETY/2003/03Feb_PI/AquaMEPHYTON_PI.pdf

here you will see the basic ingredients including polyoxyethylated fatty acid (which we then need to go onto another of the links I provided to see that it is in fact castor oil) also benzyl alcohol so 70 mg of castor oil is injected into the baby as well as the vitamin K itself 2 or 10mg as well as 0.9% benzyl alcohol this ahs been responsible for quite a few deaths which are being hidden I read about 24 in 2 medical centres (do not know the time frame) in the states as well as 1 medical centre 10 deaths in 6 months that was directly attributed to the benzyl (of course I was not there and cannot prove this but they are to be found on the net)

so lets go back over this as some of the things did not come out properly in the post so go to this link to find out about the castor oil
www.merckmanuals.com...

then scroll down to Diagnosis and phytonadione which is highlighted in red and you will go through to the independent report. I thought I put this in the incoherent post but I must of deleted it when I was editing it anyway I will save this page on wayback archive

and Pardon why are you telling people peanut oil was never used in vaccines
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

You Know for someone that keeps saying that I am talking out of my bumper maybe people will start realising that in fact it is you, and if you do indeed work in the industry you ae not doing a good job of inspiring confidence in it as you seem to be lacking in indepth knowledge

fair enough I may not know how boron works on a cellular level (but then again no-one does and seeing agartha seems to be picking up on this point yet they themselves cannot say how anaesthetic works so basically it is a hypocritical statement, especially seeing that we do not need to know as it does work on repairing bone and this has been proven if one cares to research such things that Rex Newnham pointed out) or know your words but we can only come to the conclusion that your industry is not anywhere near where it should be and is composed of people that do not take basic common sense into account

Therefore If the parents who choose not to take their precious child into the hospital and think that there are better routes then that is there prerogative and no judge should be allowed to interfere as the medical industry clearly looks like it is being run by the inmates of an asylum and you are doing a great job at proving it,
If I had more time then I could pretty much tear all your arguments to pieces as you can't fight the truth but what's the point, If you talked politely and genuinely wanted to learn more and educate people on this site rather than just try and shout others down with what I would call conditioning then what chance do we have.

And it is just a shame more people do not realise this

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

A vaccine is derived from a live, attenuated, modified or killed microorganisms or antigen which stimulates the immune system to produce antigen - specific antibodies. Vit K is simply a vitamin injection which has an effect on blood clotting. It has no effect on immunity.

Take another look at your source. The definition you quote is the simple one. You appear to have completely ignored the full definition directly inderneath it on the same page which states

A preperation of killed microorganisms, living attenuated organisms or living virulent organisms that is administered to produce or artificially increase immunity to a particular disease

Vit K does not meet the criteria set out in your own source.

Here's a list of all vaccines licensed for use in the US. No vitamin K there. How about the UK? Vit K is given routinely as a baby, but is not on the vaccine schedule.

Why? Because it is not regarded as a vaccine by anyone but you .
edit on 21 5 2016 by PaddyInf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

A vaccine is derived from a live, attenuated, modified or killed microorganisms or antigen which stimulates the immune system to produce antigen - specific antibodies. Vit K is simply a vitamin injection which has an effect on blood clotting. It has no effect on immunity.

Take another look at your source. The definition you quote is the simple one. You appear to have completely ignored the full definition directly inderneath it on the same page which states

A preperation of killed microorganisms, living attenuated organisms or living virulent organisms that is administered to produce or artificially increase immunity to a particular disease

Vit K does not meet the criteria set out in your own source.

Here's a list of all vaccines licensed for use in the US. No vitamin K there. How about the UK? Vit K is given routinely as a baby, but is not on the vaccine schedule.

Why? Because it is not regarded as a vaccine by anyone but you .

Yes a simple one exactly got it in one oops no two oops no three are we going to add some more as you seem to want to justify injuring people for the duration of their lives

what is your problem who gives a damn what the dictionary says

they put a needle in you and you suffer a reaction from it that screws peoples lives up for forever to the tune of 58000 americans a year and if you can be bothered read the book a little bit and you will see this is happening in many countries where this insane needle sticking is happening 2% of newborns in various countries from hong kong to England
completely unwarranted if you have a look at the other patent I found

and while your reading books see if you can work out why when they clean your arteries out they have to put a stent in
maybe its because the artery walls are weakened

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

who gives a damn what the dictionary says

Apparently, you do. Since you used a bit of what it says.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

It's fairly important if you are deriding the use of vaccines then use something which is not a vaccine to make your point.

It's like being a dog hater and using the number of cat related attacks to justify it.
edit on 21 5 2016 by PaddyInf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

a reply to: Pardon?

Since there is no peanut oil in the shot, let's run with your castor oil hypothesis...(but not very far) Tell me how you and your associates have isolated vit K as the sole method of introducing one of the peanut proteins into a newborn whilst being able to scientifically dismiss every other substance that contains castor oil that could come in contact with them

If you do not want to read the book which is exhaustive in it's research then I am not going to go through each piece of factual information in it there is way too much.
It has covered exactly what you are talking about to the nth degree. so you can read the book and come on here and dispute it with your facts although the patent I provided also goes a fair way into it.

If you are genuine and you want to truly understand this then you will get the book I would imagine it is in the library

some of the links are broken so I am assuming you are saying its incoherent because of that so go to wayback archive then copy the FDA link below to get the MSDS link for phytonadione
archive.org...

www.fda.gov/medwatch/SAFETY/2003/03Feb_PI/AquaMEPHYTON_PI.pdf

here you will see the basic ingredients including polyoxyethylated fatty acid (which we then need to go onto another of the links I provided to see that it is in fact castor oil) also benzyl alcohol so 70 mg of castor oil is injected into the baby as well as the vitamin K itself 2 or 10mg as well as 0.9% benzyl alcohol this ahs been responsible for quite a few deaths which are being hidden I read about 24 in 2 medical centres (do not know the time frame) in the states as well as 1 medical centre 10 deaths in 6 months that was directly attributed to the benzyl (of course I was not there and cannot prove this but they are to be found on the net)

so lets go back over this as some of the things did not come out properly in the post so go to this link to find out about the castor oil
www.merckmanuals.com...

then scroll down to Diagnosis and phytonadione which is highlighted in red and you will go through to the independent report. I thought I put this in the incoherent post but I must of deleted it when I was editing it anyway I will save this page on wayback archive

and Pardon why are you telling people peanut oil was never used in vaccines
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

You Know for someone that keeps saying that I am talking out of my bumper maybe people will start realising that in fact it is you, and if you do indeed work in the industry you ae not doing a good job of inspiring confidence in it as you seem to be lacking in indepth knowledge

fair enough I may not know how boron works on a cellular level (but then again no-one does and seeing agartha seems to be picking up on this point yet they themselves cannot say how anaesthetic works so basically it is a hypocritical statement, especially seeing that we do not need to know as it does work on repairing bone and this has been proven if one cares to research such things that Rex Newnham pointed out) or know your words but we can only come to the conclusion that your industry is not anywhere near where it should be and is composed of people that do not take basic common sense into account

Therefore If the parents who choose not to take their precious child into the hospital and think that there are better routes then that is there prerogative and no judge should be allowed to interfere as the medical industry clearly looks like it is being run by the inmates of an asylum and you are doing a great job at proving it,
If I had more time then I could pretty much tear all your arguments to pieces as you can't fight the truth but what's the point, If you talked politely and genuinely wanted to learn more and educate people on this site rather than just try and shout others down with what I would call conditioning then what chance do we have.

And it is just a shame more people do not realise this

I'm sure I mentioned that peanut oil WAS used in pre-clinical trials but you must have (not "of") missed that.
It's never been used in the Vit K shot though. Ever.

So, I'll ask again, show how castor oil is directly responsible for causing peanut allergies (not a hypothetical situation where castor oil can potentially carry peanut proteins but a real-life version).
And show how you've isolated Vit K as being the main progenitor of this and how you've excluded everything else.

Otherwise you're making 2+2=potato (or in this case, peanut).

And Vit K is is a supplement.
Not a vaccine.
It doesn't matter how many times you say it, you won't ever change that fact.

Feel free to take more time in preparing your arguments. They could certainly do with it.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Feel free to take more time in preparing your arguments. They could certainly do with it.

Well, get in the queue pal as Jinny still has to explain how boron cures arthritis (and some other treatments he promotes)... perhaps he'll just repeat 'go find out yourself' as he obviously hasn't got a clue.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

Well, get in the queue pal as Jinny still has to explain how boron cures arthritis (and some other treatments he promotes)... perhaps he'll just repeat 'go find out yourself' as he obviously hasn't got a clue.

Nobody knows how boron works on a cellular level

you are saying you need to know but you do not apply it to the use of anaesthetic, as the action of that can't be explained so why are you using your argument against me when you do not apply it to one of the main things in medicine.

here are some studies

www.webmd.com...

Boron is a mineral that is found in food and the environment. People take boron supplements as medicine. Boron is used for building strong bones, treating osteoarthritis, as an aid for building muscles and increasing testosterone levels, and for improving thinking skills and muscle coordination. Women sometimes use capsules containing boric acid, the most common form of boron, inside the vagina to treat yeast infections. People also apply boric acid to the skin as an astringent or to prevent infection; or use it as an eye wash. Boron was used as a food preservative between 1870 and 1920, and during World Wars I and II
How does it work?
Boron seems to affect the way the body handles other minerals such as magnesium and phosphorus. It also seems to increase oestrogen levels in older (post-menopausal) women and healthy men. Estrogen is thought to be helpful in maintaining healthy bones and mental function. Boric acid, a common form of boron, can kill yeast that cause vaginal infections.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.tandfonline.com...
www.tandfonline.com...
therapy.epnet.com...
and some comments by people who have used Boron www.webmd.com...

Boron 3 mg x3 times a day I am now able to walk up and down the stairs with a major reduction of pain in both knees . Its only been 3 weeks but I also noticed less aching when waking up each morning. 6.99 for 90 pills is worth it.

It was recommended to me by someone who had chronic severe arthritis. I have been diagnoses with arthritis in my neck. I started taking it and it was like a miracle. I never realized that a trace mineral that I take one a day in the morning could take away this pain I experience for 5 years. I was told there was nothing I could do for it. I have recommended it to 3 friends all with the same results. The health food store owner knew all about it

I have taken 3 mg of boron daily and then increased to 6 mg of boron daily for about 2 months. I now have no pain in my knee but I still have a weakness. I have no side effects

Boron has helped my lower back and joint pains. My lower back no longer hurts when I stand on concrete floors. My joints feel much better. The longer I am taking boron the more things that I have noticed it has helped. After 2 weeks of 3mg per day I felt much better. After 3 years of use I have noticed that My wife and I no longer snore. I also have noticed that when I have poison Ivy that if I take 6mg in the AM - 3MG at noon and 6mg at night that the poison Ivy rash is gone after 7 days. I have not noticed any negative side effects but I have to many positive effects to not recommend its use to my friends

I understand that for manmade drugs you need to know the pathway, but when it is a natural component of the body and when it is depleted we get problems so increasing the use of boron with the wealth of data that shows its benefits, compared to the medical use of operations and drugs especially in connection to kidney stones (boron is also good for helping with this problem yet the industry you are protecting wants to cut someone open or give them toxic drugs)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
for every story like this, there's a story where a child dies from western medical treatment. Holster your stone-throwing bazooka.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Ok your words Agartha.

Promoting cures without explaining exactly how they work is dangerous, and that's the quackery I despise

and I say the word anaesthesia

do you see where I am coming from?

you want to keep defending this industry with various statements yet they do not apply when it benefits you

Boron is a part of the body as are other minerals, disease is caused by a lack of these minerals in our food its very simple yet people want to twist things that I say and take people down other paths have a look at the vitamin K statement I made and how many people want to turn that.

seems to me people do not want to learn and would rather defend a system that routinely kills people,

not wanting to test boron on someone when we know it is part of the body and is greatly restricted in our diet due to chemical fertiliser does not tell me that you are on the side of humanity.
and when you talk about needing proof yet that does not apply when you use things only tells me you are trying to misdirect people.
boron is a completely safe element even its derivatives are classified by the british pharmacopoeia as safe yet MAY reduce fertility yet the population rose 50% between 1870 and 1920 when boric acid was used as a food preservative and you also had world war 1 and the Spanish flu in that time period so how on earth does it interfere with reproductivity.

It is clear the british pharmacopoeia are clearly involved with not telling the truth
and if this is the benchmark and standard authority then what chance do people have in believing anything that comes out of doctors mouths,
the entire industry Is corrupt from the core outwards and the majority of people can't be bothered to research it, we are all responsible for ourselves and people like me get attacked for telling people the truth with I need proof or it isn't a vaccine when I originally did not say it was, it is easy to twist peoples words and side track others yet the truth will always be the truth and people hide behind trying to confuse people.
But if people want to believe those that are trying to misdirect people and not even consider that I might be telling the truth and to research this themselves then that really is there problem I am quite happy to help people and show them what to look for as this is not rocket science it really is simple do not put poisons into your body and put wholesome food that has not been genetically modified and your health will return in a huge percentage of cases.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join