It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone explain Albert Pikes role in the NWO/freemasonry

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
How can pike be a hoax yet predictions yield to be right. I dont have time to read large pages of how masons are yet again, "misunderstood"

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Jordan River

If the letter is real, simply provide the original or a copy of the original. If that's not possible, then provide quotes and statements from contemporaries discussing the letter. The burden of proof is on the accuser.

For starters, the hoaxed letter includes words, concepts, and phrases that weren't even invented or popularized during the alleged time of the letter's creation.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I really do want to read it but at the moment I really can't

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
the sign of the horns is actually the sign of saint peter, i have youtube account called stephen hope which you can google which i have doe many videos on freemsonry.

the sign of the horns is also the sign of the pleiades cluster beyond the 24th degree of freemasonry, some freemsons say that there are only three degrees, but this isnt entirely correct.

the v hand gesture is the gesture of the apostle barnabas made in the shape of the hyades cluster beyond the 24th degree. the tongue (general shapes of the hyades cluster) aswell as the hand all represent the hyades cluster

the eye represents SH2-264 in the constellation of Orion try googling it i have made many pictures demonstrating this beyond the 24th degree of freemsonry.

pointng represents canis major past the 24th degree of freemsonry, it also represents Jesus/john the baptist,

leaning in photos represents the apostle Thomas known as didymus in ancient greek which means the twin which represents Gemini the twins in the night sky.

three fingers represents three stars in the orion nebula. Mary magdeline, virgin mary and mary wife of clopas.

the w hand gesture represents a tooth in phoenican language and represents what the bible calls the omega (look up old omega symbol it looks like a w) and represents orions belt, sapih and rigel, if you connect them all up it looks like w.

head to one side represents death and represents the virgin mary, eyes closed as well.

left eye is hyades cluster, right eye is sh2-264 in the constellation of Orion. left eye is the apostle barnabas, the right eye is the postle paul, which is made by making eye gestures with your hands.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

His writing is actually very interesting - I've begun reading "Morals & Dogma" and it is kind of mind-blowing. I understand why Freemasonry seems to be romanticized www.amazon.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Can you explain why it's called "Morals & Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite" if Pike's thoughts are his and his alone? I don't understand this

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Free masonry began as a bricklayers union in Egypt. They wanted to be free instead of enslaved, indentured, whatever.

Now its turned into a religion, imagine that. Another exclusive mens club. They don't sacrifice people or pets and they don't run the world. Mega corp banksters do, who cares what church they go to?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
33 degrees represents the 33 spinal disks or whatever you want to call them and represents the djed symbol of ancient

egypt, and the 33 heavens of the devas of buddhism. because they believe the soul is on the back of the spine, its a

religion in itself. the djed symbol is often depicted slanting 23.5 degrees because it represents obliquity of the earth

and represents the destination of the soul to heaven.

on ancient toltec and mesoamerican statues you can see a skull or a face on the back of the spine because this was their believe as well, and some say even of certain ancient egyptians believed that the soul was on the back of the spine.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jordan River

Ats barely discusses secret societies anymore. Ats has been very reductive on a lot of topics

I love ATS and have for a decade or so.

However, I view ATS as a news site basically. As far as news goes, you cant get better vetting on the varied subjects.

When it comes to the conspiracy side I tend to discuss these topics elsewhere.

I still read all of the 'fringe' topics posted here, because I really am after the TRUTH. So I always read everything.

I just accept the fact of what ATS is, and I do not solely rely on it for the 'truth' in all things.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Note to network dude and jordan river. you are both completely correct and totally wrong. Here is the truth. from Monty python, confuse a cat:
www.bing.com... A17531&fsscr=0&FORM=VDQVAP
or just search for it.
Now take out a dollar bill and look at the mystical magic symbols. You believe them..at least enough to trade those worthless bits of paper for real things.
Now the punch line. The tiny cabal that has seized control of money has extended that into the media, military, politics and religion and plays confuse a cat for you every day. Pike, the Protocols of the elders, the Bible (sorry folks) are just their props.
watch confuse a cat again. note the players...the military guys...etc.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Window on a Parish church of St.Barnabus in Bethnal Green, London.

with a Pentagram.

Well I can tell you the Pentagram is to do with the Apostle Barnabas.

www.truthcontrol.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Acts 14:12
Barnabas they called Zeus, and Paul they called Hermes because he was the chief speaker.

Luke 10:18
He replied, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven".

2:03
I hereby I comit myself to the fair zeus, thank you satan. Yes so we serve confidently.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The secret name of god in freemasonry is "I AM". You are told one letter at each degree.

Exodus 3:14
God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.'"

The name of Jupiter in roman mythology is I.O.M.H.
apps.sumerianalien.com...

when you turn the symbol of hinduism sideways you get om

when hindus start the beginning and end of a mantra it is with om

on the easter island statues the secret name of god is OM.

apps.sumerianalien.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

In 1855, a committee that included Albert Pike was tasked with revising, organizing, and supplementing the existing Scottish Rite degrees with lectures, esoteric philosophy, and formalized rituals for the Southern Jurisdiction of the United States.

Not all Supreme Councils working/conferring the Scottish Rite degrees hold Albert Pike's work as fundamental or absolute. In my obedience, we rarely make mention of Pike, if at all.

edit on 4/27/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Well the world is scary enough lately with real world social engineering, race baiting and a financial crisis looming, I had to make sure that Masons were off my list.

Rothschild
Bilderberg
Soro
Etc

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Freemasonry and the former Bavarian Illuminati worked to enlighten, uplift, and empower the common person. They sought the cultivation of moral and ethical goodness and freedom, as well as quenching old superstitions with the light of knowledge, understanding, and wisdom. This flew directly in the face of monarchal rule and authoritarian religious institutions.

These royal and religious elitists of the "Old World Order" sought to cripple the enlightened "New Order of the Ages" (Novus Ordo Seclorum). It is the financier globalists who now seek to establish their totalitarian "New World Order".

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jordan River
Well the world is scary enough lately with real world social engineering, race baiting and a financial crisis looming, I had to make sure that Masons were off my list.

Rothschild
Bilderberg
Soro
Etc

When I first got into conspiracies, I really wanted to know what the freemasons were up to. I joined them. Now I know. It's likely one of the reasons for the "secrecy", to entice those with enough gonads to join, as those are the men that make the best masons.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: StephenHope
lucifer is not a mistake, lucifer is jesus and means light bringer jesus is the sun in freemasonry. Theres are many sun gods throughout mythology. Baldur, apollo, helios etc.

John 8:12
When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness

jdstone.org...

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: network dude

Can you explain why it's called "Morals & Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite" if Pike's thoughts are his and his alone? I don't understand this

The Scottish Rite (southern jurisdiction USA) has always been called the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry. Pike just happened to be smart enough to write very well and have some great insights into what the lessons taught. Pike re-wrote some of the degrees of the AASR to be more in tune with the times. (late 1800's) today, there is another revision called A Bridge to Light, though Morals and Dogma is still read and appreciated by many masons.

www.sacred-texts.com...

The teachings of these Readings are not sacramental, so far as they go beyond the realm of Morality into those of other domains of Thought and Truth. The Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite uses the word "Dogma" in its true sense, of doctrine, or teaching; and is not dogmatic in the odious sense of that term. Every one is entirely free to reject and dissent from whatsoever herein may seem to him to be untrue or unsound. It is only required of him that he shall weigh what is taught, and give it fair hearing and unprejudiced judgment. Of course, the ancient theosophic and philosophic speculations are not embodied as part of the doctrines of the Rite; but because it is of interest and profit to know what the Ancient Intellect thought upon these subjects, and because nothing so conclusively proves the radical difference between our human and the animal nature, as the capacity of the human mind to entertain such speculations in regard to itself and the Deity. But as to these opinions themselves, we may say, in the words of the learned Canonist, Ludovicus Gomez: "Opiniones secundum varietatem temporum senescant et intermoriantur, aliæque diversæ vel prioribus contrariæ renascantur et deinde pubescant."

from the preface of the book.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: StephenHope
most freemasons believe that satan is apart of the trinity and is the father...

As a High Level Mason I am going to confirm this is true. They also made me go peepee on the cross so I could learn about Lucifer and how I believe in him even though I do not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join