It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old man prank called to death,,,,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
His name is : Frank Garrett

After he was prank called for over 3 years he developed cancer and died. You can YouTube him to see the endless calls. But basically they kill him.

Your thoughts? 😚

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

You don't actually believe that prank calls cause cancer do you?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
When I search on YouTube it seems a guy called Frank garrett is the one doing the calls not receiving them..
Unless it's a different Frank garrett then I'm confused..

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance Maybe you could expand on the details of the story a bit? Was he so wrought with bitterness fro the prank calls, the anger inside him manifested into illness? Sad, he could of changed his number if that's the case. Whatever it was may he RIP.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
My thoughts?... I need a link.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

the only way this can be proven that calls gave him cancer is to build a time machine to see if he gets it without prank calls.
sounds very slim chance phones calls gave him cancer.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

The confusion here is did he RECEIVE or MAKE prank calls, description prank "called" is very loose. Anyway i cannot see how using the telephone one way or another can cause terminal illness, or there would be people dropping dead every were, sorry....

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Ya the endless harassment caused the cancer. Then the dr's finished him off.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Sorry YouTube: frank Garrett original

All the rest are the sound board they made of him which now is used to prank others with

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I realize we are fast becoming ATS-twitter, but could you give us links to your sources for this information? Maybe tell us the story in your own words. We're allowed more than a few hundred characters here. In fact, staff insists on it.

Here's an old article for those interested in who Frank Garrett is.

Frank Garrett, also known as just as Duncan, is the owner of Duncan Construction which is in Stilwell, Oklahoma. He is one of the most famous soundboard prank call victim of all time. He is known for his fiery temper and use of profanity in response to prank calls, and also for his quick witted responses and defiance in the face of any legal threats made against him.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

The phone calls gave him cancer? How's that again?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

Pssst little secret friend...no one gets out of here alive. Lol

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Excuse me...do you have Prince Albert in a can? Is your refrigerator running, is the streetlight in front of your house on?
Do these things still fool people?
Caller ID and changing his number could have been miraculous for this guy.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Ya the endless harassment caused the cancer. Then the dr's finished him off.

I think I've seen in other threads where you are rabidly anti medicine and believe Drs and hospitals kill people.
How can phone calls cause cancer? I'd really like to hear your explanation for that, along with some proof this happened to him and not just from some crank site.
My Mom had non Hodgkin's lymphoma and the only thing that saved her was early detection and chemo, plus radiation. How do you explain the Drs not killing her or making it worse, by "fiddling with it" like you described the tumor in another thread?
I think your opinion of medicine is almost paranoid to the point of being a danger to yourself, as in not seeking treatment for a serious condition.
Are you just going to walk it off if you get hit by a car? Or have a limb amputated in an accident?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I hope his real name wasn't Mr. Parker. Those Mj & Bj prank calls were hilarious.

(post by lavatrance removed for a manners violation)

top topics

join