It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great night for Hillary Clinton

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
You folks can try to hide it...but Hillary supporters are scared sh#tless now...especially after last night's sweeping...and absolute victory for Trump in ALL 5 states...with ALL districts.

Crooked Hillary is a 'pig with lipstick'...and even her die hard supporters know it.

Hillary beats Trump. I've been thinking about this all day, if those two are my options who do I want to vote for. On the one hand, Hillary is center/right which effectively makes her more of the same thing we've had for 40 years now (and puts her to the right of Trump) which has resulted in slow and steady progress. On the other hand I think Trump has new ideas that could be worth a shot. Then I think about it more and decide that it would only be fair to elect Hillary just to see peoples heads explode because many Trump supporters went with him for the same reason.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

And I suppose those 409 bills just walked themselves together?

Well, she didn't do the leg work for them.

She get's 500k a year from the govt for office expenses and staff.

I bet she hasn't had a paper cut in 40yrs.

Hey hillary, where do you keep the staples?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Now imagine, if all the bernie supporters have to swallow their pride and actually vote for Trump...

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

A lot of Bernie supporters will turn to Trump...they are BOTH outsiders to the establishment. Don't write Sanders off yet...he's a fighter...and Crooked Hillary is about to enter a world of FBI investigation hurt.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
Now imagine, if all the bernie supporters have to swallow their pride and actually vote for Trump...

They'll vote for Trump before they would vote for Hillary.

BREAKING: Sanders Makes Huge Announcement, May Have Just Handed Race to Trump
n a town hall with MSNBC, Sanders announced that he would not tell his supporters to vote for Hillary, saying it was her job to woo his supporters.

conservativetribune.com... nualpost

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Hillary should sit in prison for the rest of her life. End of story.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hillary's about to enter a world of FBI investigation hurt as much as I'm about to enter a world of Emma Watson blowjobs. Not going to happen.

Even if she does somehow get convicted and sentences to 20 years of prison or something, I can't imagine Barry not immediately pardoning her.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Ok you are going to invalidate any accomplishment she's ever had. No sense wasting my time .

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

And yet you wasted the amount of time it took you to respond to my post, lol...

You're the one who keeps saying that she has this long list of accomplishments and when those are brought to the forefront of the discussion and shown to be negligible, you deflect.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Well, yeah, that's how the Clinton campaign and her supporters work. They go on and on about "experience" and "qualifications" but when her past experiences are brought to the forefront and examined, oopsie, turns out they're all awful failures.
edit on 28/4/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

But...but... SHES DONE SO MUCH FOR WOMEN EVERYWHERE. EV. ERY. WHERE.
Question it & perish.
edit on 28-4-2016 by SmurfRider because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SmurfRider

From a feminism perspective, I'm actually going to feel really sad if Clinton is elected president. I'd like her (first female president) to be a paragon of virtue, not a soulless virus.

It's like if the first president was Dubya Bush. Not really a good start
edit on 28/4/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join