It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could we be the gods now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt
Today I was reading a few articles about the many Native American stories about the giants of the past. Now there have been all kinds of stories about the giants all over the world , and even the little detail about the double rows of teeth thing is pretty interesting.

It sounds like what you've gotten ahold of is some of the reworked alternate history material.

Go back to the folklore collections (not rewritten articles) and read some of the real stories the Native Americans told about giants. Different tribes told different stories - here is a small sampling of the real myths As you can see, not many are about giants.

Stories of Goliath, stories about Sumerian gods from the sky, stories of Olympus, and many of the others. Clearly there is a genetic way for this to happen.

For what to happen? They're very diverse stories.

Getting back to the native American stories I was reading, the stories had all of the typical they were here long before us from an ancient civilisation, they created us stuff in it.

Check the link above. I think you'll find that your source was mistaken

So this leads me to the conclusion that either we have a large population of giants living under the surface of the earth somewhere, or us lowly humans killed them all off for being evil cannibals, now if we killed them all off, does that make us the gods now?

Always find out where the original stories are (in the original language. If there's no original source, then the person may be misinterpreting a misinterpretation.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
ATS already knows which side you are on.....

I should hope so. My "side" is that of science and reason. It may be fun to play make-believe, but one must separate fantasy from reality.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Thank you for the link, cool stuff in there, but I didn't see the tribal stories I read. The only one I remember off the to of my head is chochtow tribe and 2 others that I can't remember unless I see it, but like I said the whole point is to take all these stories and try to turn them into one story based on information that is fairly common in all the stories try to mash them All together to come up with a single story, so I'm kids of taking both sides the fact and the fiction.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Absolutely the scientific perspective is welcome in this, but I am looking for myth and legend to.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

if you are interested in native american myths i would suggest the blue star kachina, the myth not the prophecies though those are interesting as well.
AdmireTheDistance if the OPs subject doesnt have any interest to you and you only come in to act like a douce then dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, scientific reasoning does not explain everything

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

That's good. I know the prophecy not the myth.
edit on Thu20164V201657330 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

You mention in this one the one male and one female representative from each tribe in respects to that there would be one global location where the representatives would gather together, kind of like that one place in South America where the bricks in the wall are carved out heads mixed in with all the bricks of all the different peoples that would gather there.

England will probably have their male representative Og, head of the Rephaim appearing at the portal Stonehenge, UK. He might even be here now after the Baal Temple entrance replica was constructed at Trafalgar Square, London on April 19th 2016.

Note: Stone Circles are constructed at ley line interception points where the spiritual veil (barrier) is at its thinnest. They are like nodes on a matrix that covers the planet.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

You mention in this one the one male and one female representative from each tribe in respects to that there would be one global location where the representatives would gather together, kind of like that one place in South America where the bricks in the wall are carved out heads mixed in with all the bricks of all the different peoples that would gather there.

England will probably have their male representative Og, head of the Rephaim appearing at the portal Stonehenge, UK. He might even be here now after the Baal Temple entrance replica was constructed at Trafalgar Square, London on April 19th 2016.

Note: Stone Circles are constructed at ley line interception points where the spiritual veil (barrier) is at its thinnest. They are like nodes on a matrix that covers the planet.
you just trolling? wheres the proof

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join