It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could we be the gods now

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Today I was reading a few articles about the many Native American stories about the giants of the past. Now there have been all kinds of stories about the giants all over the world , and even the little detail about the double rows of teeth thing is pretty interesting. Stories of Goliath, stories about Sumerian gods from the sky, stories of Olympus, and many of the others. Clearly there is a genetic way for this to happen. Getting back to the native American stories I was reading, the stories had all of the typical they were here long before us from an ancient civilisation, they created us stuff in it. What stuck me was that the native American stories said they were cannibals who lived under the earth and that some of them came up here, but every one of the stories I read specifically said that they were killed by the tribes when they could for their atrocities, you know the whole cannibalism thing and being evil rulers and all. So this leads me to the conclusion that either we have a large population of giants living under the surface of the earth somewhere, or us lowly humans killed them all off for being evil cannibals, now if we killed them all off, does that make us the gods now?
edit on Tue20164V2016501130 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue20164V2016551130 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue20164V2016561130 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue20164V2016591130 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
We WERE the gods all along. However , that is an entire thread all to itself.
Peace.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
As far as any other life form native to earth is concerned we are both gods and the devils so to speak.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Everyones human DNA is contaminated in some way with fallen angel DNA.

Initially mankind was constructed from the earth itself, mud. Brown eyes, brown skin, brown hair.

Then arrived the fallen seraphs, green/hazel eyes, black hair.
Then came the fallen watchers, blue eyes, blonde hair, pale skin.

Does anyone want to be a little god dishing out orders like a dictator and then wonders why they end up in hell for eternity for committing crimes against mankind ?

There are 36 races of giants and a lot of them are currently located in a parallel world called The Realm. Their world is accessible during dreams. Even though it is a paradise over surface, it is a constant war-zone between the giants.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha
that's really interesting, where can someone read/watch more about this?
thanks in advance!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ware2010
where can someone read/watch more about this?

Well its a matter of joining many dots together.

Example: What did Hitler want to do ? He wanted to create his perfect New World Order Aryan Race of blue eyed blondes after getting given UFO technology by the fallen watchers.

Look at Chinese mythology where there were once dragons. Notice how that vast majority of hair is black. Seraphs (angels with 3 pairs of wings) are fiery serpents hence dragons in large form.

The fallen watchers constructed Atlantis hence this how the Caucasian (European) race of blue eyed blondes were created.

i am sure there is lots of information concerning bones of giants being found throughout the world. Also skulls that are large like the following are of human/giant breeds.

36 Races of giants.
Amalekites
Amorites
Anakims
Ashdothites
Aviums
Avites
Canaanites
Caphtorims
Ekronites
Emins
Emins
Eshkalonites
Eshkalonites
Gazathites
Geshurites
Gibeonites
Giblites
Girga#es
Gittites
Hittites
Hivites
Horims
Horites
Jebusites
Kadmonites
Kenites
Kenizzites
Maachathites
Manassites
Nephilim *
Perizzites
Philistines
Rephaims
Sidonians
Zamzummins
Zebusites
Zuzims
* The Nephilim:

There are also 22 individual Giants mentioned, by name, in the Bible:

Adonizedec – King of Jerusalem
Agag – King of the Amalakites
Ahiman
Amalek
Arba
Beelesath
Gog and Magog
Gogmagog
Goliath
Hoham – King of Hebron
Horam – King of Gezer
Jabin – King of Hazor
Jobab – King of Madon
Lahmi
Nimrod
Og of Bashan
Ogias – Og’s father
Perizzites
Sheshai
Sihon – King of the Amorites
Sippai
Talmai

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Does this explain my lust for pig meat?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I'm really interested in this information, it sounds familiar to me, I'm not sure why yet. so I wanna learn more, where can I start?
sorry, I don't get much time on the internet to search deeply for myself, just looking to be pointed in the right direction,
much thanks!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ware2010
just looking to be pointed in the right direction,much thanks!

Everything is here + more
Giants + Fallen Watchers

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Wow that is a lot of cool information, now if we could just tie all of these things together with Atlantis, and the portholes on the sides of the pyramid being the way priests used to observe the coming and leaving of Nibiru we could have a realistic picture of how it all happened for real instead of the way mainstream wants us to believe.
edit on Wed20164V2016391230 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Cool I didn't find a thread that was already running when i used the search function, I swear the old search function was way better.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

BLASPHEMY!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

I'm sorry, it is what it is. Lol

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I remember reading some articles one time, supposedly the Zechariah Sitchen translations there was a story about how the Sphinx was a pointer to the Annunaki spaceport, then I started looking at Google earth at exactly where the Sphinx pointed and I found this.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt
Wow that is a lot of cool information, now if we could just tie all of these things together with Atlantis, and the portholes on the sides of the pyramid being the way priests used to observe the coming and leaving of Nibiru we could have a realistic picture of how it all happened for real instead of the way mainstream wants us to believe.

People might not have to wait long for the portals being constructed worldwide and opening gates to other dimensions. One has already been setup in Trafalgar Square, London on 19 Apr 2016.

Rumours state that there are supposedly 72 similar locations where these replicas of the old star-gates will be constructed throughout the world.
Ibir contained within 'Nibiru' means 'that which crosses over'.

Secondly, if there are 36 tribes of giants and rumors of 72 portals being opened up worldwide, it could be a new 'peaceful' temptation for humans to live among the giants of old where each tribe has its own representatives.

It could be a butchered version of the Biblical Noah's Ark where each giant tribe has a male and female.

The Rephaim or 'eternally dead' will definitely be represented by a wraith (male) & banshee (female) because that is the only form that a giant can take and survive in the angel prison, Tartarus.

Maybe create a website with the information that you want to add.
edit on 27-4-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

You mention in this one the one male and one female representative from each tribe in respects to that there would be one global location where the representatives would gather together, kind of like that one place in South America where the bricks in the wall are carved out heads mixed in with all the bricks of all the different peoples that would gather there. I'll see if I can find some pictures.

edit on Wed20164V201626130 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed20164V201629130 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

I must say the mobile version photo upload function is working way better than it used to.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Also skulls that are large like the following are of human/giant breeds.

Ridiculous. Those skulls are the results of head binding and in rare cases, deformities. Genetic testing has proven this conclusively. So the question is, are you just too lazy to research it for yourself, or are you deliberately disseminating lies?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I would think more along the lines, that we are hypothesising about the possibilities based on some of the things we are seeing.

edit on Wed20164V201642130 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

The real goal in this thread is to tie all of the ancient stories together into one story.

edit on Wed20164V201645130 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Ridiculous. Those skulls are the results of head binding and in rare cases, deformities. Genetic testing has proven this conclusively. So the question is, are you just too lazy to research it for yourself, or are you deliberately disseminating lies?

Its actually quite funny to see the world splitting into half.

On one side there are people who do research joining the dots located throughout history as well as mortals who have been in the presence of the giants; and then there are the ignorant who will suffer total humiliation in the future when the giants either rise from the ground or the vibration frequency of humans minds will rise to such a level that they will actually see giants standing right in front of them.

Here is a size example of what the big ones look like when i witnessed one face to face arguing with it whilst speaking Latin.

ATS already knows which side you are on.....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join