It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Ross Confesses Illuminati Membership

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: eisegesis

I'd say he's probably half joking, half serious. If he is in a secret society, then he's noting more than an entertainment puppet.

If that dude is in a secret society, then they let anyone in.

He's just flexing, getting his name in the news bc no one really likes him. No one with any taste, that is.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

If that dude is in a secret society, then they let anyone in.

You don't know how the system works if you think he's joining the same ranks as his recruiters or members that he made any specific "deal" with. He's being used to subconsciously influence and instill a sense of inferiority, mainly amongst his own ethnicity and of course anyone else that buys his crap.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I'm waiting to see if anyone says anything to me:

I did have a guy with a Masonic license plate pull past me and glance over. No crazy offers or weird handshakes from strangers in parking lots yet...
edit on 26-4-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
The illuminati are supposed to be an enlightened group, with knowledge of all the different sciences, and understanding of ultimate truths and accumulated wisdom, and a bright positive force for all the known Universe.

Rick Ross is a flickering dim light hardly capable of illuminating things around him. I highly doubt he is anything more than a marionette.

The name "illuminati" has been hijacked by conspiracy theorists, and is used as a "catch all" to refer to "the power that be". It is appealing to many to pretend to be "illuminati" because it translates to a position of power, and not to the actual illuminati.
edit on 27-4-2016 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

originally posted by: tigertatzen
I'm hearing impaired so I can't hear his voice to know what he's saying but I can tell he's got a serious case of mush-mouth because I can't read his lips. I'm thinking on the whole it's probably better that I'm spared from having to hear him. His body language just smacks of douchebaggery.

If his body has a language, it's probably mushy, too.

Well I am glad I don't have to test that particular theory. *shudder*

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Rick Ross, lol.

HE nothing but a lie.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

originally posted by: SaturnFX
wait, so you can just join? neat. they got a online application or something? They have the best entertainment, and no doubt one hell of a dental package.

It goes well beyond that. They're used as pawns in order to influence, control and distract. Are you saying those weapons are not powerful enough to wield against society for a desired purpose? The "entertainers" are useful idiots that are showered with fame and fortune so they accept knowing that their unique self expression has been relinquished to serve an agenda.

Tough crowd.

I think I get it now
The illuminati is just a new word for the term "capitalism".
neat.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Yep everything about him is.

He wasn't a street thug but a corrections officer that used other's actual lives as his for his persona.

Hopefully when he is tried and convicted in his latest problem he will then be able to understand he isn't the man he thinks he is.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I've got to stop reading ATS before coffee. I read the title and I thought, "Maybe those happy little bushes that were supposed to be our little secret were not accidents after all. Oh wait, that's Bob Ross, who is Rick Ross?"

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Is this the new Laurel & Hardy?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

Is this the new Laurel & Hardy?

Well, Hardy was a Freemason (Shriner) and his father a slave owner. I'm not trying to link the Masons to slave ownership, but history would say otherwise.

Laurel? He played his part...

The Sons of the Desert is an honest-to-goodness "fraternal order," taken from the famous movie of the same name, and started by the great Chuck McCann and company, to honor and preserve the films of the even greater, Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy. Starting in New York City, with Sons of the Desert Tent No. 1, they have formed these tents across the country, and around the world, to gather, drink, watch, laugh, talk, drink, laugh, drink, and pass these films to a new generation who get an inexplicable, empty feeling watching Dumb and Dumber.

Link

While the Sons of the Desert invite non-Masons and women to their gatherings, it was certainly founded by Masons through admiration of the two performers. Your comparison is amusing because Ross would represent Hardy, while the other bean pole, Laurel. I must say though, comparing Laurel to that jackass in the video is a disgrace to him and his offerings.

edit on 27-4-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=20649468]
Unlike many, I still want to trust people instead devising ways not to, especially when no harm has been done and I can maintain the right to question you.

Trust, but verify. If your default position is always trust someone BEFORE asking questions or researching, you're already starting with a deficit, IMO.

You would be quite powerful if you had dominion over another in that way.

No, the world is just full of gullible people who show way too much propensity for apathy--a lot of people will believe anything.

Now image if you convinced a million jackasses to believe you! If Rick Ross is a jackass (which he is), what does that make his supporters? Slaves to a jackass? Hipsters with poor taste in music? Ethnic supporters?

Obviously, the answers to your question are contained within the question.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I highly doubt that any rappers or actors are actually part of the "Illuminati", they're just pawns doing what they're told in exchange for fame and fortune. The depth of occult knowledge in movies and music are proof to me that they are being run by occultists, but there's no way these public figures, like Rick Ross, are anything but mouthpieces.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Intriguing post you made. Star for that. I never knew or expected those two to be involved with Freemasonry.

I must say though, comparing Laurel to that jackass in the video is a disgrace to him and his offerings.

You're not kidding. What a couple of douche bags. Is this what constitutes as "cool" these days?

If that's "cool" I'll have to retool my definition of what that word means now.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Westwood is an unintentional comedy genius as well as being the creepy old pervert son of a vicar. He's a notorious cokehead as well, which you can probably gather from his odd shakiness that makes him bop around like a thunderbird puppet.

When he got shot he went on a tour of the estates in brixton the next weekend in his jeep displaying the bullet holes to anybody that would listen while uttering random phrases such as "it's real out here baby" and "it only makes me stronger out here" without any sense of irony.

As I recall, nobody under the age of 11 seemed particularly impressed.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoxFulder
The real Illuminati is not a bunch of actors or rappers but rather a bunch of bankers from Europe and people on the council of foreign relations. I think they're might be two groups one who is a bunch of celebrities who want to feel important and people behind the scenes who actually orchestrate events to keep the masses supressed.

None dare call it conspiracy

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join