It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Ross Confesses Illuminati Membership

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

(begin at the 3:50 minute mark)

I don’t like his music and can hardly stand when he opens his mouth. Of all the stupid things Rick Ross has ever said, this might have been the most profound. The Illuminati that we’ve been allowed to know, does'nt even compare to how they are portray in today’s media. Lyrics, album art, tattoos, live performances and the occasional shout out, have kept the name alive.

The more influential you are, the more likely that you’ve been contacted by one of their members. One could say that the Illuminati make their “entertainers” feel like they belong to an “elite” group, when really they’re just bigger slaves than the rest of us. Convinced by their wares, they must maintain an image beyond what the wish to portray in order to pay homage and help recruit future “entertainers” that have developed enough influence on the masses.

We are all here to share information, sometimes at the expense of our credibility, but for those with eyes that see, there is an obvious connection between these “entertainers” and a mysterious group that influences them.

edit on 26-4-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Entertainers claim the Illuminati angle because people eat it up and it sells records.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

(occurs at the 3:50 minute mark)

I don’t like his music and can hardly stand when he opens his mouth. Of all the stupid things Rick Ross has ever said, this might have been the most profound. The Illuminati that we’ve been allowed to know, does'nt even compare to how they are portray in today’s media. Lyrics, album art, tattoos, live performances and the occasional shout out, have kept the name alive.

The more influential you are, the more likely that you’ve been contacted by one of their members. One could say that the Illuminati make their “entertainers” feel like they belong to an “elite” group, when really they’re just bigger slaves than the rest of us. Convinced by their wares, they must maintain an image beyond what the wish to portray in order to pay homage and help recruit future “entertainers” that have developed enough influence on the masses.

We are all here to share information, sometimes at the expense of our credibility, but for those with eyes that see, there is an obvious connection between these “entertainers” and a mysterious group that influences them.

The only thing I heard around the 3:50 mark was the word "secret" and then a silence. How does that equate to a confession of membership in the Illuminati? What are we supposed to be hearing?

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The real Illuminati is not a bunch of actors or rappers but rather a bunch of bankers from Europe and people on the council of foreign relations. I think they're might be two groups one who is a bunch of celebrities who want to feel important and people behind the scenes who actually orchestrate events to keep the masses supressed.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
Entertainers claim the Illuminati angle because people eat it up and it sells records.

Maybe its just me, but Ive never heard somone say or write/post: "hey, I just heard "insert artist" admit he/she is part of the illuminati so Im off to buy his/her album!"

Its more likely something like: "hey I love "inesrt artist" new song. I think Im going to sample the album and probably buy it!"

Subliminally the illuminati angle might work but only for simpletons/easily influenced

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I can claim a lot of things, too.

Does it mean it's true? And even if truth is relative to the speaker/believer, no truth is ever absolute. I can start up an organization named after some conspiratorial group and get some jackasses to believe that I and the organization are the real thing.

This means nothing.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

He's such a fake poser.

Cannot listen to anything this turd has to say.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

You must be new here.

Link

edit on 26-4-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
wait, so you can just join? neat. they got a online application or something? They have the best entertainment, and no doubt one hell of a dental package.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

He's such a fake poser.

I'm hearing impaired so I can't hear his voice to know what he's saying but I can tell he's got a serious case of mush-mouth because I can't read his lips. I'm thinking on the whole it's probably better that I'm spared from having to hear him. His body language just smacks of douchebaggery.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Subliminally the illuminati angle might work but only for simpletons/easily influenced

Which is...a fair amount of people. I've had my young cousins talk to me extensively about which musicians they believe are "Illuminati", and they're musicians they listen to.

It's just another angle to make artists look more powerful, mysterious, more elite.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
wait, so you can just join? neat. they got a online application or something? They have the best entertainment, and no doubt one hell of a dental package.

It goes well beyond that. They're used as pawns in order to influence, control and distract. Are you saying those weapons are not powerful enough to wield against society for a desired purpose? The "entertainers" are useful idiots that are showered with fame and fortune so they accept knowing that their unique self expression has been relinquished to serve an agenda.

Tough crowd.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
He is so fake, acting like a gangster rapper when he used to be a prison guard
can't get any faker then that! + his music is (c)rap! An emberrasment to real hip hop

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
I'm hearing impaired so I can't hear his voice to know what he's saying but I can tell he's got a serious case of mush-mouth because I can't read his lips. I'm thinking on the whole it's probably better that I'm spared from having to hear him. His body language just smacks of douchebaggery.

If his body has a language, it's probably mushy, too.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
This is like watching 2 cartoon characters try to out-tard eachother.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I can claim a lot of things, too. Does it mean it's true?

I would hope you show enough character and information that makes your statements hard to refute. Unlike many, I still want to trust people instead devising ways not to, especially when no harm has been done and I can maintain the right to question you. You also reserve the right to stop talking to me. Life goes on.

This means nothing.

Your post has cancelled itself out.

I can start up an organization named after some conspiratorial group and get some jackasses to believe that I and the organization are the real thing.

You would be quite powerful if you had dominion over another in that way.

Now image if you convinced a million jackasses to believe you! If Rick Ross is a jackass (which he is), what does that make his supporters? Slaves to a jackass? Hipsters with poor taste in music? Ethnic supporters? Man, they're getting so efficient at it!

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I'd say he's probably half joking, half serious. If he is in a secret society, then he's noting more than an entertainment puppet.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct
Right but these days you cant youtube a popular artist without seeing a related video about the illuminati.

What Im saying is that people dont listen to an artists music because said artist is rumored to be part of or supported in some way by the illuminati. They listen to them because they like their music. The "illuminati connection" is secondary, and likely plays little to no part in whether a person buys an album

But yes, a fair amount of easily influenced people are among us

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BoxFulder

I don't know them you have guys like prince and Michael Jackson

They were touched by its influence and both sent cryptic messages about their presence

They definitely have a hand in Hollywood there's no doubt about it.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: lovebeck

He's such a fake poser.

Yes. You are totally spared...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join