It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SPECULATION: The Migrant Crisis is manufactured and facilitated by intelligence agencies.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Manufacturing a Global Crisis

I've been really perplexed by the migrant crisis, though hadn't really put that much thought into the situation as a whole. I've weighed in on some of the anti-Muslim leanings and knee-jerk/reactionary multicultural-phobia that has stemmed from the crisis, but it wasn't until my wife asked me, "Why are all these people coming here" and "who let them?" that it really struck me, this must be facilitated by some means.

Refugees are created when a country is at war - they do not exist in a vacuum

The traditional influx of refugees and migrants are usually seen when a county goes to war, though they are not guaranteed. It's not guaranteed that they will make it out of that war zone, and it's not guaranteed they will be accepted by target destination countries. Consider the humanitarian crises that have existed in the last 2-3 decades. In countries with some of the worst human rights violations, death squads, dictator rulers - Poverty - Natural disasters etc -where were the refugees from those? In some cases they are well documented, in other cases they never made it out of the country. Maybe it's coincidence that the more political the situation the more refugees that seem to come out of the crisis.

Think to yourself about the major wars, conflicts, genocides, natural disasters, poverty crises that have happened in a lifetime. Think of the refugees which came from those:

Vietnam War - Pol Pot & the Khmer Rouge - Iran-Iraq War - Gulf War - Rwandan genocide - Darfur - Somalian Civil War - Balkans - Afghan War(s) - Haiti Earthquake - Iraq War [& so on & so forth].

Some of these conflicts were considered to have had human rights abuses and catastrophes that are of the worst ever documented. They also have a direct correlation to asylum applications and refugee influx to safe havens around the world. Which makes sense. What doesn't make sense is the refugees that came out of these very real conflicts pales in comparison with the current refugee crisis in the Middle East / Europe. The refugees - Some of whom come from countries that are in a better situation today than in the past.

Visualizing Tragedy

Kosovo and Serbia is something that should probably be fresh in peoples' minds from a couple decades ago. One article pointed out the fact that Germany's applications for Asylum were largely unchanged from th 1970s up to the 2000s except for a large spike during the Balkans war.

Graphic - Germany Asylum applications 50k-100k consitent yearly applications 500k during Balkans

-------

Current Refugee Crises - in numbers

10 Million refugees from all over the Middle East. Consider that the entirety of the Yoguslav Wars displaced 4 million people. 3 million during Vietnam. 4 million during the Iraq war.

If the refugees had come from Syria and Syria alone, one might simply attribute it to a normal influx and outpouring of refugees due to war. But there's some immediate red flags. Like the fact that the Syria conflict had been going on for years, and the sudden outpouring of refugees seemed to spark overnight-but most importantly, they came not just from Syria, but multiple nations in the outside of the immediate regions.

Wag the Dog - Dogging the Wag

This issue has become extremely politicized around the world. And for good reason, it will affect millions of people, those leaving in search of a new life and those interrupted by interlopers who need a helping hand. The most important thing is that people need to remember that they are just pawns in the global chess game. Getting mad at refugees does not do anyone good, since they are just as much of a pawn as the person who's country was deemed the final target for emigration.

"Islamaphbia" is a heavily politicized word. People have a right to be wary of religious fundamentalism but this fear is easily exploited. There are numerous campaigns out there to try and scare you into fear of Islam, fear of refugees, fear of the Middle East.

To what end? Beats me. These things are never obvious as they are happening. And we will still argue the intricacies decades later. Though it normal gets more apparent what was going on as time passes and the end results come into view. Hindsight is 20.20

What is apparent now is that people are looking to play off your fears. Perhaps they are involved in the overall objectives or perhaps they are interfering with them. Those details wont be obvious until years later. What is obvious right now is that migration is happening, so it's backed by powerful sources and there's a push to make you fearful and wary of it.

Take this story of an Imam, telling his followers 'go as refugees into Europe, they are weak and they lack fertility, go and breed their women and take over their nations.'

Imam tells Muslim migrants to 'breed children' with Europeans to 'conquer their countries' and vows: 'We will trample them underfoot, Allah willing'

Sheikh Muhammad Ayed gave the speech at Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem
He said Americans, Italians, Germans and French forced to take refugees
Claims Europe was only welcoming refugees as a source of labour

link   
The Warriors of Muhammed are coming, and they will kills us all! -Sarcasm

"So that's it, this migration thing is just a big giant Torjan horse and the Moos-lims are comin' to 'took er jobs' and...our women."

Hold up. Not so fast. As fun and tantalizing the notion is of a global religious army secretly getting into place so they can overthrow the world just to install Sharia Law and cover the entire worlds female population in Burqas, remember that the people being displaced are just as much the pawns of overarching power players as the people who are supposedly being infiltrated.

This "top Imam" as some fear mongers have been peddling, is a nobody from what I can tell. The speech he is giving was at Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem - It may very well be that him and other Imam's do have this idea of a silent infiltration and think they will propagate a world takeover in a slow play of depositing Muslims around the world while outbreeding the indigenous populations, however, I think with such a complex issue some reservation in judgement needs be had. He could also be working for an opposing side of whoever's behind the refugee movement. Trying to scare people into fearing the influx of refugees.

BUt what they said is bad, and it's scary. And I'm scared....

Fear is one of the biggest and easily exploited control factors in our lives. We live in fear. Stop living in fear. Do not let people scare you into making decisions or siding on a political issue. Make decisions based off rational thought. Be pragmatic. Understand that no issue is black and white. But those who would manipulate you, they want you to think it is.

You can just as easily find a dozen loops American's who will talk about nuking the Middle East. And hell, our governments have been launching drone strikes with little recourse. Here's an interview with Joe Rogan and Mike Baker (CIA) where Baker claims that it's easier for intelligence and counter-terrorism units to kill overseas targets rather than scoop them up for interrogation and incarceration. With the negative consequences leaking out from the rendition and enhanced interrogation programs, agents are fearful of putting their heads on the chopping block and ironically, it's easier to just put someone on a kill list, than it is risking your ass capturing them and later being accused of improper treatment.

The point Im making here though is---what if you were from the Middle East and you heard American's talking about, say.... launching drone strikes in the open air markets. What about, dropping a nuke at Mecca? And you know some loopy bigots in America have made those exact statements, or worse even. What I'm trying to remind people of, is that some scary caricature of a jihadi saying they are going to take over the world is really no different. If there is a valid case for it being anything more than a few jaded or sideways thinking individuals, by all means you can present that, but the real focus should be the big picture. Because everything else is just setting you up for manipulation.

Actions are Louder than Words.

Never lose sight of this fact. Period. Take a look at whats going on around you. What's happening in the world stage. We had numerous movements in the Middle East. 9/11. Afghanistan. Iraq. The Arab Spring. Libya. -and now we have a major outpouring of its people flooding into Europe and the rest of the world. Pawns. Everyone involved are pawns.

Consider that nothing happens without some kind of facilitation. Remember all the old conflicts I mentioned at the beginning of this thread? The wars. The humanitarian crises. Poverty / Food shortages, etc - Some of these tragic plights saw very few refugees escaping the turmoil. Some of these lasted for 5 or 10 years and only saw a fraction of the emigration numbers we are currently seeing in Africa/ME.

The current refugee crisis is one thing = efficient. Someone is facilitating it. Someone is behind it. Someone has a lot of connections because they are doing a damn good job at displacing millions of people.

Rich Refugees Buying their Asylum

Hong Kong SAR - the special administrative region of China. A key port city on the edge of China, one of the most important trading hubs in all the world. Britain managed to secure Hong Kong from the Chinese after a very underhanded trade war known as the Opium Wars.

In 1997 the SAR was given back to China [the communist government]. Many feared Hong Kong would lose its autonomy and the Chinese government party would take away the riches amassed by wealthy Hong Kongers who had done well under the umbrella of British administrative rule. There was a large influx of HK wealthy elite to various prime destinations worldwide. Vancouver and Toronto Canada ended up with a massive spike in Chinese population. More so the costal city of Vancouver as the climate is closer to HK's, and more bearable for the people. Large amounts of wealth was diverted into the Canadian economy with this immigration. There are large suburban centers that were built, rows of mansions, simply to accommodate the wealthy expats who fled to protect that wealth.

I highlight this example because it shows the fundamental pattern of people being displaced by political interference. China was taking back the SAR. It made wealthy HKers uncertain about their future and their assets. They left to protect it. The big difference though is that they had the means. In fact a couple Customs/Visa agents would later get busted for selling documentation for people to get out of the country no questions asked. This costs tens of thousands for each person though.

Poor Refugees buying ...wait what?

The sheer effectiveness of the current migrant crisis is astounding. The fact so many were able to be moved is in itself amazing. The logistics of it alone is perplexing. But it happened. And nothing happens for no reason.

Etriea Blames Human Rights Activist & CIA for Migrant Crisis

Addis Ababa (AFP) - The secretive Horn of Africa state of Eritrea claimed Monday that human rights activists were partly to blame for the hordes of migrants heading to Europe.

The isolationist Red Sea dictatorship is one of the largest contributors to the exodus across the Mediterranean and has in the past also blamed a CIA conspiracy for the crisis.

In October 2013, following a shipwreck off the Italian island of Lampedusa on which 300 people were killed, Asmara accused the CIA of using human trafficking as a "ploy" aimed at "paralysing the indomitable people and government of Eritrea".

edit on 26-4-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

link   

In Soviet Russia, News Reports on You

US Behind Migration Crisis in Europe - Putin

Russian President Vladimir Putin claims that the United States stands at the origin of many problems that the European Union faces at the moment, including the problem of migration.

The “Real” Cause of the Sudden Syrian Migrant Refugee Crisis into Europe. The Role of Turkey

Interview with Taleb Ibrahim

During the interview, Taleb Ibrahim explained how Erdogan is displacing the people in Syria. Erdogan is bringing thousands of Islamist Turks from other Turkish lands into Turkey, training them and then sending them into Syria to help fight Assad. He gives an example of a couple of Chinese villages that have recently cropped up inside Syria that he said both Erdogan and ISIS brought in to help fight Assad.

So basically he’s saying that Erdogan is pushing these people out of Syria and into Europe as he changes the demographics of Syria from Arabs to Islamist Turks, all for the sake of reviving the Ottoman empire!

From a previous article:

In March United Nations human rights investigators said Eritrea was curtailing most basic freedoms, and that the iron-grip regime of President Issaias Afeworki uses "pervasive state control and ruthless repression" including extra-judicial executions and enforced disappearances to silence critics.

This has sparked a massive exodus from Eritrea, which after Syria is the second largest source of migrants risking their lives to get to Europe.

Conclusion - Lots of people want to be rich, yet only 1% actually make it.

I don't purport to have all the answers. I can only advise everyone to ask questions, since asking questions will give you answers, whether it's directly or by omission of information. What I do know is that the effectiveness of the campaign to move people out of the Middle East and Africa, so far, has been more effective than any other mass emigration we have seen in our lifetimes. It's been done with surprising efficiency and it certainly didn't happen by chance or without the oversight or interference, or even perhaps direct facilitation by Western intelligence.

I cited the Eritrea article again above. They claim the CIA and human rights NGOs are using the United Nations report on their human rights abuses to get people out of the country. But how many other countries have we watched with the very same or worse human rights issues prior to this in the last couple decades? Numerous. Why do we act as world police for one country, but entirely ignore the big bad dictators in another? Because its a chess game being played and everything is political. Each move is a means to an end. This doesn't come as a surprise or shock to many of course, but it's something we need to remind ourselves of when we start getting sucked into hate filled journalism. Anti-racial fear mongering that's trying to scare you into siding with the opposing forces. Whether the actions of the Western governments is considered "good" or not, well, it's not the key point of debate, but they are working in the self interest of Western governments. So many people are suckered into thinking, "they just want to destroy everything we have and ruin the country."

Is that realistic? Do you honestly see a dozen old men in a boardroom, sitting around saying, "How can we destroy our countries and hand them over to radical islamists while systematically taking away all our peoples' rights and making them infertile, oh and can we kill some of their babies and rape them too?" -if you believe some of the rhetoric aimed in the other direction a lot of people are really buying into this notion that your leaders are trying to ruin your lives, specifically, individually. Realistically, you aren't that important. And while many would and will try or accomplish eroding individual rights, they do generally work for the benefit of their governments and the corporations that operate under them. It's still better than the alternative. Putin is a Spook. He KGB. If you think Russia would do anything more altruistic with the Middle East had they have complete control, you'd be sadly mistaken. But that's really not the point, I just mention this to point out one must consider the source when hearing the opposing side to the movement. Consider the benefit to them, or why they care at all.

What is the purpose of the movement... Why are millions of people being displaced...

Do not know. I do know that we have seen much worse conflicts and people were unable to get out of their countries. For this mass exodus to have happened the way it did they had to have been facilitated. I do not believe its a covert effort to overthrow the world and convert it to Islamic rule. Maybe some people involved actually think this, who knows.

There is human trafficking all over the world, and has been for ages. On the Mexico/US border we've had busloads of people getting shipped across, running across, flown across, tunnelled across, for ages now. And there and other places, the people responsible only send a few at a time. They don't want to get caught. And they simply don't have the means for anything much larger than that. They handle a dozen or so people at a time.

These organizations in the ME though, they've sent millions of people. They were being aided. That's the conclusion. What is the purpose? Remains unseen. I would speculate that perhaps they are looking to build an enemy state. There hasn't been a proper enemy in the Middle East for a good while now. It's always a single dictator and a small but loyal personal guard with a shaky, flaky army unwilling to fight-ready to disarm at the first sight of US troops. Saddam, Ghadafi, Assad. Or we have insurgents, "terrorists", AL Q, Taliban, etc - but they move around unseen, they are a ghost of an enemy. With ISIS, we finally got a face they could put on "evil". It's probably no surprise we hear rumours that the US was instrumental in their development.

But then that takes me back to the speculation I've just proposed. Is the mass exodus to facilitate the emergence of ISIS? I do not see their efforts at the caliphate to be respected by their fellow Muslims. I can see them attaining a decent amount of power in the region however, perhaps if huge amount of the population fled the lands. The types that were unwilling to fight to begin with? If this is the case, of course it wouldn't be the end goal. It would be part of the means to the end. Build them up only to justify a larger force to engage in all out war. So in the ruins of the destruction of ISIS or the caliphate, allies to West (e.g. "liberators") could then come in to instil a true Middle East government. Something echo'ing the days of the Ottoman Empire. Of course it would be diplomatic in its dealings with the rest of the world. The one government of Europe, and who should that government expand, the World.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Remember way before this migrant crisis in Europe, we also had the same thing in the United States at our southern border? People were coming from all over south and central America in droves, all at once and there was no large-scale wars going on there (that I know of) like there are in the ME.

But to ME, it seems like that was a test run for this much more massive crisis in the EU. Perhaps they aren't even connected, but to me, it seems like it's being orchestrated somewhere by the same

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I tried to hit on that a bit in the thread. There will always be migrations and we have witnessed migrations since the concept of borders. The point I was trying to focous on though is the sheer effectiveness in the movement of refugees. No mater what conflict or disaster yyou look at however, in the past, the people displaced were correlated directly to that conflict. Im not familiar with the South America one you are citing, though the Mexican border is kind of its own issue. There are a lot of politics being played by the DEA/CIA - Mexican government, etc Im not sure if its the best example. But even on that border, even when 60,000 people had been killed by the US sponsored crack down on Cartels, the numbers of refugees/immigrants, is somewhat stable, rises correlated to issues that transpire.

The point being, the refugee crisis in the Middle East is also correlated to political problems, but it's not the war in Syria. Or I should say, it's not limited to the war in Syria. It doesn't make sense that: the Syrian War happened so "here's 7 million extra people - take them!" but it's exactly what happened.

This has nothing to do with the Syrian War IMO. This was a planned effort which was calculated long before Assad's regime got themselves into a direct pissing match with the CIA.

The current refugee crisis is manufactured. If it were organic, we'd have seen an outpouring of refugees from Syria only, and it would of course peak during the worst events in the Syrian War. However, it's the path this has taken is very unnatural and somehow millions of additional people were just tossed into the mix. From multiple countries some on different continents.

The only question is who is really controlling it and what's the end game. Some will claim its an Islamic effort to take over the world. Which I don't see. There are enough Mossad links involved that should make you question that immediately. Someone might argue it's an attempt to homogenize the worlds population. And perhaps its as secondary function. The more integrated the world is, the easier it will be to push globalization and a world reaching government. Though I think there is more to it, that it's a 'slow play' restructuring the power centres of the Middle East, almost like a Honey Pot, attracting the most devout and radical Islamic leaders,etc - only so they can engage later with military force and hand over the Middle East to whoever they want afterwards.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
It's all about global governance. If people have a sense of self, or patriotism for their country, they won't easily give up sovereignty to the world government. You have to break down those barriers, and flooding countries with foreigners destroys a people's sense of self and patriotism, which is the reason the U.S. has open borders.

The mainstream theory would be that the West is losing population and needs to replenish it's human resources to compete with China/India etc. If I didn't know about the globalist agenda, the population theory would probably be the most reasonable explanation.

Either way, it's obvious the West is behind it.
edit on 26-4-2016 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

You've done a great job analyzing this.. thanks for sharing your thoughts in the OP and your response to my comment.

I think you have it pretty well figured out, but as time goes on we will see what TPTB do with the ever changing landscape in EU (and anywhere else immigration is having a significant effect).

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Sure it is controlled action!

"Strategic Engineered Migration as a Weapon of War"

Weapons of Mass Migration: Forced Displacement, Coercion, and Foreign Policy

To destabilize Europe, to strengthen the US powers in the world, because of world domination dreams.
Same reason is the NSA spying, are the miltary installations like a spiderweb around the world, are the proxy wars, is TTIP, is CETA, is the christian crusade against the muslims worldwide, since exactly 9/11, when times changed and brought as a step further into a 1984 future...

It´s always lies that leave the mouth of politicians and Obama said at it´s visit in europe the last days:
"The USA needs a strong Europe"
So the opposite is what the US wants. If a POTUS tells the brits to stay in the EU, guess what the brits should do, as fast as possible. When he is praising TTIP, a "free" trade agreements that nobody in europe is allowed to read, we should never ever sign it. But "our" politicians/puppets have the same motives, the same goals as the US puppets/politicians, the well-being of the well fed bunch of greedy billionairs.

If they will sign that monster in eu-brussels, eu-brussels will be burned down by the people of europe!
Then TTIP was even good for one thing!

edit on 26 4 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I think you have it pretty well figured out, but as time goes on we will see what TPTB do with the ever changing landscape in EU (and anywhere else immigration is having a significant effect).

I'm not sure I'd go that far. Thanks for the kind words though.

I definitely believe that the overall 'plan' or point of it all, plus which actors were involved in what, won't be fully realized until years later. It's likely to be one of those really eye opening discoveries, as classified documents are declassified or whatever happens. Because it seems like currently the question isn't even being asked. That's a definitely sign of -classified-

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Shows how poor the Western Military Complex is now.

Instead of launching a costly war in a foreign land, bring the future enemy to your own back-yard thus cutting international transport costs to zero. Spread your military out throughout your country and wait - Operation Jade Helm.

Also, less people are signing up and blood-sacrifices must be maintained at all costs. So bring the terrorist sleeper cells to your home country to get the 'i do not like drafts' people to fight alongside the home-guard for their own self-preservation.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

What is the purpose of the movement... Why are millions of people being displaced...

The US has been obsessed with the ME for decades. We want their oil.

Israel wants more land.

Drive people out of their homes by the millions especially in Syria since its a bordering nation, the Golan Heights etc.

They also want WWIII, a new World Order.

Wesley Clarke talked about their desire to reshape the Middle East. In reality, they want to reshape the World but they feel its taking too long so they need another catalyzing event.

The EU was supposed to be a model for a One World Government, it failed.

I do not believe its a covert effort to overthrow the world and convert it to Islamic rule.

Its literally impossible.

When reviewing the refugee "riots", at most there are a couple of hundred people.

Much of the various hell raising seems to be the work of smaller groups of individuals which is then amplified by the media.

For example, the 60 Minutes crew that was "attacked" by migrants/refugees.

I expected to see hundreds of refugees brutally and savagely attacking the reporters.

In actuality, it was one car and about 5 guys, primarily one or two who threw a couple of punches and kicks...

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Can't have all the gladio cells just sitting around doing nothing since the cold war ended.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
europe was getting pretty upidity, Giving them an underclass like the US has is preferable. It allows justification for for all sorts of heavy handed government. Also allows europeans to see each other as kin against the invader instead of distinct cultures within europe.
All you need is a high crime low income minority and then have the majority population get really afraid of this underclass. bam police state.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
You have conceived a most excellent postulation, dear sir. It appears there is a concerted effort to maximize the influx of refugees to put pressure on all countries at once. Allow me to quote myself from another thread:

The modern empires are no different from the ancient. They use the same tactics for the same end: power.

In particular I am envisioning the Romans and the Assyrians; Caesar sending various Gallic tribes to new areas to disrupt and change them, and various Assyrian kings such as Tiglath Pileser III or Sargon II.

The point of population exchange is threefold:
1) Terror - both natives and settlers fear what is foreign to them
2) Destruction of nationalism - the less culturally unified a group is, the less likely they are to revolt
3) Cheap labour force - exploitation of newcomers with threats of deportation

Manufacturing a chaotic situation allows for greater direction, as people stop thinking and act irrationally, reflexively. A dear friend liked to say "create chaos and people will demand order". People will see a delineated enemy and instead of blaming their leaders, they will blame the pawns, many of whom are victims. It is reminiscent of 1984, with a perpetual enemy who exemplifies evil.

It would be the prevailing constant if world leaders are behind the population war. Corresponding with the FBI being behind most US terrorist attacks, or the DEA trafficking drugs. They keep themselves in business. And distracting chaos also keeps the leaders from coming under scrutiny.

Do the leaders want to destroy the West? I'm in agreement with you, that makes no sense. However they seem to want to manipulate and polarize us. As in war, killing an enemy accomplishes little. Wounding an enemy strains their resources.

I think you are correct on the propaganda as well. There seems to be a marked increase in fear pieces designed to play off of our emotions. "Refugees playing rape games", which was really from Egypt years ago. "Imams sending migrants to mate with our women", which is not even in the countries at issue. "90% of Syrian refugees are adult men", which is at least a falsehood where I live, and all of the Syrian refugees are families with small children.

Not surprising, however, as the US recently legalized domestic propaganda. Not that that laws mattered in the least beforehand:

I imagine the goal is to reinstate the rise of right wing nationalism, simply to create two diametrically opposed sides for perpetual conflict. A standard Hegelian Dialectic set to weaken both sides. I'm sure once everyone is entrenched it will be easy to institute world government. Divide et impera!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Well written.

Did you see this? www.abovetopsecret.com...

My question is, who's co-ordinating the false impression created on social media?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Well, I've not been in too much doubt about this for some time because these sorts of things dont just spring up out of nowhere.

Think about the planning, scheduling, organization of transport, assembly points, timing of each groups travel, departure times, transport arrangement, money for food drink, clothes, medical care, security arrangements, accommodation along the way, getting across borders without too trouble, prevention of bottle necks, planning for smooth flow in each and all steps along the way, you mane it.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Remember way before this migrant crisis in Europe, we also had the same thing in the United States at our southern border? People were coming from all over south and central America in droves, all at once and there was no large-scale wars going on there (that I know of) like there are in the ME.

But to ME, it seems like that was a test run for this much more massive crisis in the EU. Perhaps they aren't even connected, but to me, it seems like it's being orchestrated somewhere by the same

Well it's the same PTB that control both areas so it's not much surprise to see similar things happening. I wish more people would wake up to this.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

It's great to see that someone has finally hit the nail on the head with the migrant crisis. I've been saying from day one that this has been orchestrated by the PTB.

Personally I think, like most things, the reasons behind it are economical. Governments are judged on their ability to increase GDP, not that this actually matters to the average person, it merely benefits the 1%'ers. Most of the populations in western Europe are on the decline and declining populations = declining GDP. Migrants benefit business because they help keep wages low. They're also more willing to accept jobs that locals don't want.

Normally when governments are up to something you can bet that their actions are benefiting a handful of greedy people somewhere along the line.

I think there's also a desire to create racial tensions in communities as this helps to keep people divided and focusing their emotions on each other rather than the real enemy.

One thing's for sure and that's that the plutocrats pulling the strings couldn't care less about either side, and like you say were all just pawns in their game of chess.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Speculation?? This is fact . Along with the jihadists, all manufactured by the Government.

Manufacturing a Global Crisis

I've been really perplexed by the migrant crisis, though hadn't really put that much thought into the situation as a whole. I've weighed in on some of the anti-Muslim leanings and knee-jerk/reactionary multicultural-phobia that has stemmed from the crisis, but it wasn't until my wife asked me, "Why are all these people coming here" and "who let them?" that it really struck me, this must be facilitated by some means.

Refugees are created when a country is at war - they do not exist in a vacuum

The traditional influx of refugees and migrants are usually seen when a county goes to war, though they are not guaranteed. It's not guaranteed that they will make it out of that war zone, and it's not guaranteed they will be accepted by target destination countries. Consider the humanitarian crises that have existed in the last 2-3 decades. In countries with some of the worst human rights violations, death squads, dictator rulers - Poverty - Natural disasters etc -where were the refugees from those? In some cases they are well documented, in other cases they never made it out of the country. Maybe it's coincidence that the more political the situation the more refugees that seem to come out of the crisis.

Think to yourself about the major wars, conflicts, genocides, natural disasters, poverty crises that have happened in a lifetime. Think of the refugees which came from those:

Vietnam War - Pol Pot & the Khmer Rouge - Iran-Iraq War - Gulf War - Rwandan genocide - Darfur - Somalian Civil War - Balkans - Afghan War(s) - Haiti Earthquake - Iraq War [& so on & so forth].

Some of these conflicts were considered to have had human rights abuses and catastrophes that are of the worst ever documented. They also have a direct correlation to asylum applications and refugee influx to safe havens around the world. Which makes sense. What doesn't make sense is the refugees that came out of these very real conflicts pales in comparison with the current refugee crisis in the Middle East / Europe. The refugees - Some of whom come from countries that are in a better situation today than in the past.

Visualizing Tragedy

Kosovo and Serbia is something that should probably be fresh in peoples' minds from a couple decades ago. One article pointed out the fact that Germany's applications for Asylum were largely unchanged from th 1970s up to the 2000s except for a large spike during the Balkans war.

Graphic - Germany Asylum applications 50k-100k consitent yearly applications 500k during Balkans

-------

Current Refugee Crises - in numbers

10 Million refugees from all over the Middle East. Consider that the entirety of the Yoguslav Wars displaced 4 million people. 3 million during Vietnam. 4 million during the Iraq war.

If the refugees had come from Syria and Syria alone, one might simply attribute it to a normal influx and outpouring of refugees due to war. But there's some immediate red flags. Like the fact that the Syria conflict had been going on for years, and the sudden outpouring of refugees seemed to spark overnight-but most importantly, they came not just from Syria, but multiple nations in the outside of the immediate regions.

Wag the Dog - Dogging the Wag

This issue has become extremely politicized around the world. And for good reason, it will affect millions of people, those leaving in search of a new life and those interrupted by interlopers who need a helping hand. The most important thing is that people need to remember that they are just pawns in the global chess game. Getting mad at refugees does not do anyone good, since they are just as much of a pawn as the person who's country was deemed the final target for emigration.

"Islamaphbia" is a heavily politicized word. People have a right to be wary of religious fundamentalism but this fear is easily exploited. There are numerous campaigns out there to try and scare you into fear of Islam, fear of refugees, fear of the Middle East.

To what end? Beats me. These things are never obvious as they are happening. And we will still argue the intricacies decades later. Though it normal gets more apparent what was going on as time passes and the end results come into view. Hindsight is 20.20

What is apparent now is that people are looking to play off your fears. Perhaps they are involved in the overall objectives or perhaps they are interfering with them. Those details wont be obvious until years later. What is obvious right now is that migration is happening, so it's backed by powerful sources and there's a push to make you fearful and wary of it.

Take this story of an Imam, telling his followers 'go as refugees into Europe, they are weak and they lack fertility, go and breed their women and take over their nations.'

Imam tells Muslim migrants to 'breed children' with Europeans to 'conquer their countries' and vows: 'We will trample them underfoot, Allah willing'

Sheikh Muhammad Ayed gave the speech at Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem
He said Americans, Italians, Germans and French forced to take refugees
Claims Europe was only welcoming refugees as a source of labour

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Look no further than the U.N. for this mass exodus out of one region into another, imo.

The UN and so-called leaders of the world are always holding conferences and signing agreements for us.

Do they ever ask for input from the people of a country? No. Why? Because in their opinion we are nothing but cattle to be bred and manipulated to provide labor. We are statistical data to be measured and weighed.

Read this from the UN's Department of Economic and Social Affairs---Population Division.

It might explain why so many of these migrants are young able-bodied men, or, in the case of the tens of thousands that began pouring across the U.S. border in 2014, young unaccompanied children and teens.

They aren't through yet. This US administration has asked for $750 million dollars to be allocated for the 2017 budget for the expected influx of migrants.

Replacement Migration:
Is It a Solution to Declining and Ageing Populations?

United Nations projections indicate that over the next 50 years, the populations of virtually all countries of Europe as well as Japan will face population decline and population ageing. The new challenges of declining and ageing populations will require comprehensive reassessments of many established policies and programmes, including those relating to international migration.

Focusing on these two striking and critical population trends, the report considers replacement migration for eight low-fertility countries (France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, United Kingdom and United States) and two regions (Europe and the European Union). Replacement migration refers to the international migration that a country would need to offset population decline and population ageing resulting from low fertility and mortality rates.

www.un.org...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join