It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Destruction of Israel (not peace) - The common goal of Hamas and BDS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

There are Jordanian Palestinians, and Egyptian Palestinians.

And Palestinians in Palestine, what you unrightfully call Israel.
edit on 26-4-2016 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

What you unrightfully call Palestine.
You would be more correct to call it the southern Levant or Canaan than Palestine. Before the Muslims conquered all of the Middle East israel was mostly Christian. Perhaps the church has a claim on it. Certainly much more of a claim than Yasser Arafat or his cohorts

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Most importantly do you deny that in 1947 the Arabs were offered 80% of the landmass of Israel and they declined instead choosing to kill all the Jewish inhabitants of the land?
Because the whole problem is precipitated on their murderous tactics and thuggery. And people like you try to rationalize it and say that it is okay for them to kill as long as it is jews

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Puh-lease, the endless peace process doesn't work on me. I been witness to that charade for decades.

Whatever deal the UN, US or Israeli hi court offers is only distraction for the ongoing process of subjugation and or genocide.

Thanks be to the internet, where two way discourse between peoples, world wide finally exists. Everyone knows the real truth now.

Any further smoke and mirrors?

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

If Israel wanted a genocide all it would take is 15 minutes of carpet bombing.
So that is the logical fallacy.
as far as subjugation no one is more responsible for Palestinian suffering than hamas. Hamas forces its people back into buildings that are about to be bombed.
Hamas executes Palestinians who protest the actions of their leaders.

But of course you would never learn that if your only source of research is memes and YouTube videos

edit on 26-4-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

The PLO was willing to compromise, Hamas wasnt. No matter what agreement was offered, Hamas conveniently rejected it.

Hmm I would really like to see you back this up. Especially when the leader of the Palestinian authority admits he rejected a deal when he was offered everything he asked for.
Abbas admits he rejected 2008 peace offer from Olmert

The BDS movement is a non-violent way in hopes to bring about change.

If so, why does it preach for the destruction of Israel instead for peace.

As much as Israel likes to play the victim, theyre hardly in danger of being "destroyed".
If anything, its the other way around.

Agree 100%. So why to continue? Why preach for violence and hate instead of peace? Palestinians obviously can't destroy Israel, then why try? Why not abandon the way of violence and try the peaceful way? Don't you think it would be easier to convince the world to embrace sanctions on Israel if the other side would stop blowing buses?
edit on 26-4-2016 by MaxMech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

If Israel wanted a genocide all it would take is 15 minutes of carpet bombing.
So that is the logical fallacy.

They use bulldozers, too. They know its wrong so conceal it as best they can. The UN, US government and Mass media are all complicit to that end.

BTW…another fallacy. carpet bombing never works.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Another LIE. are there people in the houses they bulldoze? No. Ate bulldozers being used in genocide. No. But your head is somewhere that would violate t&c if i said.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

The notion that ANYONE has a right to a specific part of the world based on scriptures written by ignorants 1000s of years ago is down right psychotic.

Can't agree more.

So yes... If you think that jews have a right to Israel far more than any other human being on this Earth,

I don't, the UN did (Source). Can't do anything about the fact that the arabs didn't agree to it...
In 2010 there were 4,000,000 Israeli Jews who were born in Israel. I think that they have the right to live in Israel as it's their homeland. I also think that Palestinians have a right to live in the region as well. And this is why I support the two state solution. This thread is about the fact Hamas and BDS are opposing this notion.

you are beyond repair and I honestly believe you should be euthanised humanely for the sake of the human race.

Jesus man... you need to chill, we are having a discussion...

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

BTW…another fallacy. carpet bombing never works.

It works on Dresden it would work on Gaza

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The casualties during 'Operation Protective Edge' were roughly over 2000 Palestinians (most of which were civilians), over 60 Israel troops and around 7 Israeli civilians.

That isn't a war, it's a massacre

Gaza is still under siege, which is a war crime, Hamas are no longer the boogeymen the media played them out to be either. And I always find it funny when pro-Israelis try and deal the Hamas want to kill all Jews crap, with the above-mentioned casualty figures, I think it would take them over a thousand years to achieve it haha.

The Israeli media are as vile as their government, who are the only winners in this. The troops blindly follow along as ordered with the Palestinians all penned in like cattle in the West Bank. All the while, Israel building their new homes on top of them until they reach the ultimate goal, reaching the coastline from Israel.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Another LIE. are there people in the houses they bulldoze? No.

They wait till they leave or are driven out beforehand.

This is how they roll, so nice, so sweet to the camera. Note the kids throwing stones, and the soldiers pretending to keep order as the lady hisses her hatred.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

So in your opinion should Australia be given back to the Aboriginals and Nth America given back to the Native Americans?

Well, those exact arguments can be presented to Palestinian side which expects the Israelis to drown themselves in the Mediterranean sea, and just leave everything in place for them to come and establish a Palestinian state (on 100% of the territory).
Israel is a new state, and there is an indigenous population which suffered from the establishment of this new state.
But you can't turn back time. It is crazy to keep fighting a war you can never win. I'ts time to think about peace for the future generations.
For the sake of the argument I will agree that the state of Israel was established by force/war. Just remember that every country in history was established by the exact same way. Even the one you are living in.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

So in your opinion should Australia be given back to the Aboriginals and Nth America given back to the Native Americans?

Deflection and false premise, this is not what happened at all, the only reason the Palestinian area is so small is because the Palestinians and several others tried to wipe Israel off the map, and failed......Until then it was split with Palestine almost 50 50

PS, history side note, theres never been a "Palestinian people" the Evil Jews you guys hate so much and the Palestinians were actually one people coexisting in the area.......

again, damn history and facts!

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Deflection and false premise, this is not what happened at all, the only reason the Palestinian area is so small is because the Palestinians and several others tried to wipe Israel off the map, and failed......Until then it was split with Palestine almost 50 50

PS, history side note, theres never been a "Palestinian people" the Evil Jews you guys hate so much and the Palestinians were actually one people coexisting in the area.......

again, damn history and facts!

THIS ABOVE IS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: gladtobehere

Can we have some nationwide statistics about population density from Israel ?
You know ... how do they count people ... and on which surface they live ...

Thx in advance.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

It is crazy to keep fighting a war you can never win. I'ts time to think about peace for the future generations. 
For the sake of the argument I will agree that the state of Israel was established by force/war. Just remember that every country in history was established by the exact same way. Even the one you are living in

So are you saying that regardless of right or wrong Palestinians should just accept they wont win and give in?
Basically your saying might is right, is this correct?

Coz if youre not saying that why dont the Isrealis stop fighting?
If all the bible brained pro zionists are to be believed then the Jews are the sensible and good guys in this scenario and it would make more sense for them to put down their weapons 1st.

P.s Im Australian and can proudly say my vountry was formed via a vote and not a war or revolt. Look it up

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
The rhetoric that all muslims Jews are bad is gettng BORING on ATS.

This has to do with the fact that more and more Jews support (openly or implicitly) the zionist ideal.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Israel was formed by a vote from th e UN 's predecessor...so there goes that chestnut.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Another LIE. are there people in the houses they bulldoze? No.

They wait till they leave or are driven out beforehand.

This is how they roll, so nice, so sweet to the camera. Note the kids throwing stones, and the soldiers pretending to keep order as the lady hisses her hatred.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join