It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Destruction of Israel (not peace) - The common goal of Hamas and BDS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: StephenHope

The rhetoric that all muslims are bad is gettng BORING on ATS.

The rhetoric that all muslims Jews are bad is gettng BORING on ATS.

Who is saying that? other than you offcourse...

ETA: Since you wont or cant answer, iam assuming thats because the answer is NO ONE... but we all kind of knew that

Just a friendly advice, its not good for you with all that hate you have, try some love instead, much better and then its also more pleasent for others to be around you
Have a nice day
edit on 26-4-2016 by IAMNOTYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: UnBreakable

I agree with you that both sides are especially barbaric.

I don't agree with you that this conflict has gone for thousands of years because it only started when the Jews arrived in droves in 1948 and stole the homes, belongings and banished many Palestinians because they were inconvenient to their needs. Palestine was a peaceful country with its own Jews, Muslims and Christians living alongside before that fateful time.

Nobody ever talks about the banished Palestinians who had to flee their country and have never been allowed to return, perhaps a day of recognition of their suffering should be held each year to respect their plight?

thats a lie based on your imagination
There were fairly few landowners in the levant under the Ottoman Empire in the 1800s The were however fellaheen And bedouins living on there as Landless peasants.
When's the JNF and many Jews began buying the land from the Ottoman Lords in the 1800s those felaheen got the shaft.
In 1948 when 80% of the land of Israel was offered to the Arabs as an independent state they declined and instead decided to try to kill all the Jews.
They tried again in the Yom Kippur War and the six-day war.
The Arabs are just really good at starting and losing wars to the Jews.
And then lying about it afterwards.
and people like you keep spreading those lies

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

WHen the greatest palestinian ever Yasser arafatt says its all a scam to get land lost in a war back and its recorded accidentally when h e thought th e mikes were off i tend to believe that..

Yassir was born in CAIRO EGYPT. as most palestinians are either egyptian or jordanian
edit on 26-4-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

Hamas was actually a creation of Israel.

The PLO was willing to compromise, Hamas wasnt. No matter what agreement was offered, Hamas conveniently rejected it.

The BDS movement is a non-violent way in hopes to bring about change.

As much as Israel likes to play the victim, theyre hardly in danger of being "destroyed".

If anything, its the other way around.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

The notion that ANYONE has a right to a specific part of the world based on scriptures written by ignorants 1000s of years ago is down right psychotic.

So yes... If you think that jews have a right to Israel far more than any other human being on this Earth, you are beyond repair and I honestly believe you should be euthanised humanely for the sake of the human race.
edit on 26/4/16 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

your map is a total and utter fabrication and lie,

that map should say british mandate of palestine.
as if the palestinians were ever a sovereign people

also it was a deserted wasteland until the jews began improving the country which was 95% desert and swamp at the time.
Gaza was within egyptian borders, west bank within jordanian. There never ever was a palestinian state. ever.
ever.
ever.
it was an offer made to appease everyone.
the arabs (egypt, Lebanon, Jordan) declined the offer of a palestinian state in 1947-8 and chose to instead try and kill all the jews.
didnt work out well for them and they lost land.
they tried several more times over the next few decades with similar results.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I often wonder about non isrealis who are pro Isreal.

I often wonder about the same regarding non Palestinians who are pro Hamas.

Im curious OP, if some foreign power suddenly decided your country now belonged to the descendants of the people who (allegedly) lived there 2000 years ago based on a fairy tail, would you just up and leave or would you fight?

The scenario you mentioned would sure make me fight. But it is not related to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

In any case, I would do anything in my power to reach a peace for my kids. I would certainly would not perpetuate an eternal war which I have no chance wining.
edit on 26-4-2016 by MaxMech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

bu, bu, but where is the great and illustrious Palestinian Empire in the picture????

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Im curious OP, if some foreign power suddenly decided your country now belonged to the descendants of the people who (allegedly) lived there 2000 years ago based on a fairy tail,

Except for that pesky thing called Archaeology, and artifacts that backs up their presence in that "fairy Tale"

I know right! Darn History and and its facts!

LoL all those stars and not one person stop to think about it, thats hilarious

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Sorry,the land belonged to Israel thousands of years ago,God gave it
to them.They lost the land when they turned away from God.It was
prophesied that one day they will return to the land and they have.
Now, the countdown to the return of the Messiah has begun.Yeshua/Jesus
will be coming back soon.

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...
edit on 26-4-2016 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Im curious OP, if some foreign power suddenly decided your country now belonged to the descendants of the people who (allegedly) lived there 2000 years ago based on a fairy tail,

Except for that pesky thing called Archaeology, and artifacts that backs up their presence in that "fairy Tale"

I know right! Darn History and and its facts!

LoL all those stars and not one person stop to think about it, thats hilarious

So in your opinion should Australia be given back to the Aboriginals and Nth America given back to the Native Americans?
Archaelogically both of those people have a stronger claim than the Jews do over Isreal and until recently both had undisputed reign over their territories.

Or does the fact they dont have a book describing a megalomaniac in the clouds who said the land was theirs mean they get shafted?
edit on 26/4/2016 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

…as most palestinians are either egyptian or jordanian

Nice switch. Thats like saying all jews were Polish or German before they left to go to 'Palestine' . People do say Ethiopian Jews for instance, they don't say Egyptian Palestinians… lulz.

Only Jews and Zionists talk like that, to disenfranchise and marginalize the Palestinian. Which term they still use too, "Palestinian" instead of Gazans or West Bankians…

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thanks we know the official line of BS. Since this seems to be a cartoon enemy we're discussing …

Do you categorize every fact that doesn't fit you point of view as BS? Or is it the fact that Israel is not innocent that automatically makes their enemies saint, in your eyes?

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
1st off I never said or even implied I was pro anything let alone hamas.

2nd by your own little illustration a foreign power giving Isreal to the Jews is EXACTLY what happened.

And 3rd if the peace you were looking for for your children included them living like 2nd or even 3rd class citizens would it still look appealing?
Would you bend over and take whatever the invader gave you or would you say no and keep fighting?

I honestly dont have a dog in this fight, as far as im concerned the whole area is a lost cause and if god was real he should just come along, rip the whole place outta the earth and tell everyone they cant have it back till they can behave like human adults.

Edit: human adults as they should be and not as they are,

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Actually millions of jews came there from iran, syria, Morocco, Uzbekistan, iraq, yemen. But sure. European ...

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Or is it the fact that Israel is not innocent that automatically makes their enemies saint, in your eyes?

Has more to do with international law between nations, the right to sovereignty and self determination put forth in the UN after WWII to keep anyone from occupying and oppressing nations by unjust means in the wake of WWII. Are you telling me these laws apply to every nation except the Jews?

Oh yah, they're the chosenites (better thans) and Israel is the Holy Land (special dirt).

Just for morality sake, it is gods law as well not to invade, conquer and murder other countries peoples, is it not? How do you justify how Jews did that to Palestine then, again… so everyone can hear?

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Actually millions of jews came there from iran, syria, Morocco, Uzbekistan, iraq, yemen. But sure. European …

You say "came there" I say invaded and occupied.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: dashen

…as most palestinians are either egyptian or jordanian

Nice switch. Thats like saying all jews were Polish or German before they left to go to 'Palestine' . People do say Ethiopian Jews for instance, they don't say Egyptian Palestinians… lulz.

Only Jews and Zionists talk like that, to disenfranchise and marginalize the Palestinian. Which term they still use too, "Palestinian" instead of Gazans or West Bankians…

Actually your ignorance makes you sound silly.
There are Jordanian Palestinians, and Egyptian Palestinians.
Such as this JORDANIAN PALESTINIAN LEADER saying Hamas is killing my people

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Yoh say invaded i, Ottoman and british records, history, and the TRUTH say bought land deeds from ottoman landlords.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Palestine was a peaceful country with its own Jews, Muslims and Christians living alongside before that fateful time.

The peaceful part pretty much ended when the Ottoman empire fell. Nothing to do with Jews/Zionists/Israelis.

Nobody ever talks about the banished Palestinians who had to flee their country and have never been allowed to return,

The fact that you don't hear about it, or don't want to hear about it, does not mean that nobody talks about it.

"... the Arabs in Palestine were asked to stay and live as citizens in the Jewish state. Instead, they chose to leave, either because they were unwilling to live with the Jews, or because they expected an Arab military victory which would annihilate the Zionists. They thought they could leave temporarily and return at their leisure. Later, an additional claim was put forth, namely that the Palestinians were ordered to leave, with radio broadcasts instructing them to quit their homes."
- Steven Glazer, 1980, 'The Palestinian Exodus in 1948'.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join