It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Port Arthur massacre filmmaker hits back at The Project

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Another, more personal story I might add...

Back around 10 years ago, I was living in the top floor of an apartment building. It was more or less a long hallway with independent rooms. We were 3 tenants sharing 1 kitchen, bathroom and a toilet. This is a common thing for youths to live in when just moving from home.
Anyways, I'd been living there for a 6 months or so and me and my neighbours had girl evicted because she was partying 24/7 all week. The new girl that moved in was a kind and a bit shy. We just said hi and such.
At some point her boyfriend started hanging our with her in her room and I got to meet them both on our common terrace. He was a fresh type, a bit racist, but in general just a normal guy who like soccer and hooligans. But his behavior around me and our 2nd neighbour was always respectful and kind.
He even had the surplus to not go mad when I one night crashed their room, totally drunk and laid on their couch thinking it was mine. They helped me into my room and the day after we were laughing about it like it was just silly.

Then one day, I had just woken up and heading for the toilet, I met the girl and her mother crying in the hallway as they were entering her room. I asked what was up... she fell into my arms and balled her eyes out. Then she told me, that her boyfriend had shot two people the night before in a discoteque. Point blank, in the face, with a sawn off shotgun. A weapon he'd been storing for some of his racist friends in his girlfriends room.

Why had he shot those two guys? Because he was convinced they were coming on to his girlfriend and they had had a quarrel. So he had gone back home, fetched the weapon and gone back to them.

Point being... some people snap. Even the ones which appear nice and talkative. I mean... I would not for a second have thought he would have been able to do something like that or even that he would have a shotgun lying around.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
sounds to me that the filmmaker either,
believes some form of conspiracy took place and in so much, made a lopsided film only viewable by those fellow fans of bacofoil hats, or,
made a balanced film showing the official story pretty much rings true.

whenever a defence team uses assburgers for a defence, their reaching.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego
That's pretty much the norm these days, when a suspect gets arrested, they get whisked away to a cell and anything you hear from them is second hand from a reporter or somebodies official statement, I doubt people like him are that busy sitting in their cells they don't have time to talk on camera so we can hear it from the source.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Me too, im not convinced it was Bryant or he acted alone if it were him. There were alot of interviews with people at the time of the incident who have changed their stories since. I mean the purchase of a 16 people morgue carriage cart bought just months before the incident and sold for a loss only years after screams out to me...... why they hell would lil ol Tasmania need one of those for. No fair trial, he was mentally challenged. If you told him he was an astronaut over and over again he would eventually believe it, the detectives hounded him until he admitted it.

My guess, Ex seal, with similar hair of a wig, bad skin complexion on his face (bryant had baby smooth skin) was the culprit.
What about the kill ratio ? shooting from the hip, the wrong hip mind you. The triple taps to disable 2 vehicles. The fire in his house set by someone to hopefully kill him as the patsy.
No visitors, no trial, no definitive proof, yet the conviction went straight ahead.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Azureblue
A former sitting NSW premier Ray Groom

Ray Groom was never a Premier of any state....

3 ASIO agents died that day and one of them jumped out yellin out "No not in here."

No ASIO agents died at Port Arthur...

Bryants lawyer got disbarred some years later for the way he "acted for" bryant

Still wrong, he got disbarred for theft...
www.smh.com.au...

JOHN AVERY, the lawyer credited with obtaining a guilty plea from the Port Arthur gunman, Martin Bryant, has been jailed in Hobart. The art-collecting former barrister was sentenced to 4½ years' imprisonment after pleading guilty to one count of misappropriation and 129 counts of stealing.

there is more, cheers

More crap from Joe Vialls, you mean!

Thanks for the corrections.

still, basic issues and evidence remain, yes he pleaded guility so he could get a TV in his cell and because his lawyer prevailed on him and his mother to do so.

A 13 year old child whith no history of weapons training and no history of military training, who even spoke childlike according to a cop, could not perform as good as the shooter did points to fit up. Which begs the question why.

FWIW theres a free PDF floating around that argues that the shooter was Joe Vallis's son and Joe vallis is actually Jim Stone of 82.221.129.208... whose blog I read and who has two of Joe Valiis articles on the blogsite.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This thread needs a bump.
I would love to see the great minds of ATS band together and get to the crux of this event, imagine that, 10,000 members banding together with a focus on one event at a time solving life big puzzles.

Collective thinking, lets all put the lies to bed.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

I really do wish this page could have made it to the front page for that reason. Not because of an increased flag/star count, but so that many more people would be aware of its existence and be able to contribute.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Totally agree. Someone has to know something more than has been released.

The perfect patsy. But that government minister making that statement 8 years earlier, i mean wtf.

I just noticed the word 'patsy' comes up as a spell check error... lol, see, cant even talk about it, it should not exist.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
If you read enough into it it's obvious that there was a coverup at play.

I'm currently producing a documentary on Wendy Scurr's journey for truth in the 20 years that have passed since massacre. She was a tour guide at the site on the day and was second to enter the cafe following the shooting where she helped administer first-aid to the injured. She is 1 of a few survivors of that day that don't believe the official story.

In a few months time I'll be posting a trailer and crowdfunding campaign for the film which will hopefully successfully fund the rest of production.

I look forward to sharing it all with the ATS community!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
When does this film come out ?

It would be interesting to watch a film about the Bryant massacre that has a different perspective on things.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
My understanding Paul's "Bryant" film is still a year to two off from being completed... Think it's still being scripted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join