It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Norris and chemtrails

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

It's a shame that someone who outwardly appears to be intelligent, can fall for this hoax, but I suppose it can happen to anyone.

Chuck, if you want facts, I can help. If you want lies, keep listening to the group that's feeding them to you now.

And in the video, they bring up cloud seeding as if it vindicates chemtrails.

If you are a believer, this is something you can lap up. (and as usual, no facts involved)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Toxic or not, i want my frigging sun back, ye pigs!

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

With so many people warming up to this conspiracy you'd think we'd see more physical evidence other than trails in the sky. Where are the reports of what is being released into the atmosphere and the effects. I'd like to know how the compound gets onto planes.

I'm not saying a conspiracy doesn't exist but where is the evidence? NSA and the whole big brother thing had plenty of evidence before it was generally accepted I have failed to see anything tangible with chemtrails.

Cloud seeding isn't the same thing and when cloudseeding happens evidence can usually be collected.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
he's chuck norris, if internet lore is to be believed he can drop kick those planes out of the sky and save us.
or are chemitrails like kryptonite to him?

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Yes, yes I agree, we all know cloud seeding is not true, that the gmo issue is all about feeding the world and not Monsanto money, that Hillary is as honest and genuine as she was when she was a young girl. That the US never get involved in wars for money, that all religions are good and politicians serve their constituents

There I said it and now you must believe it, just chant I believe, I believe I believe

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve

Exactly... I want my Sun back.

I don't know if chem-trails are exactly as in what is going on, but, I will say this. The pollution that is spewing out the back of jet engines is not benign - it is a burnt fossil fuel in an engine that gulps gallons of fuel per mile. I have more times then I count watched as very silent jets slip across the sky leaving a white trails that will consistently stay, enlarge, and eventually make the sky milky white.

I have counted 2 days so far this Spring. 2... Where we started with a blue sky, and ended the day with a blue sky... On my calendar... 2.

It may not be a 'chem-trail' but Contrails never used to do what they do now... stay, flatten and milk up the sky.

And the criss cross patterns - what kind of Air Traffic Control is that? Hey, I know, lets make air traffic as convoluted as we can...it's the new rule of the day... now I can predict it... Right ?

When was the last time you remember 3 Robin Egg Blue Sky Days in a row... they used to be quite common.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Did the op just call Chuck Norris thick?

Have one of these, for being the bravest person on the internet.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
We all know what happened to Prince after he spoke out against chem-trails.

So if Chuck is now doing the same, it will be interesting to see if Chuck dies in the next 7 days. If he does die, then that will pretty much prove that chem-trails are a toxic population killer.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

If one were to speculate some powerful group or person was knocking off high profile people for the security of keeping secrets, I think the time-frame would be months even a year before any action took place.

Otherwise, if in 7 days, people like us would become suspicious!

Also, in terms of the OP.

I'm not really surprised that Chuck Norris believes in chemtrails and what not. In fact, I believe that a lot more people believe in it than we know, purely because of the backlash and stigma that comes from believing in anything these days.

Not saying I think chemtrails are an on-going thing. But I do believe that it is capable of being done.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Did Chuck join a religious cult or something?

The Black Lives radicals are going to be mad Chuck is coopting their conspiracy, chemtrails are for ghettos dontcha all know, duh.
edit on 26-4-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

***snip***

Yep. People laughed at him.
And rightfully so.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

So if Chuck is now doing the same, it will be interesting to see if Chuck dies in the next 7 days. If he does die, then that will pretty much prove that chem-trails are a toxic population killer.

Prince died of a drug overdose several years after his interview. If Dane Wiggington is still alive, I don't think TPTB are killing those who fear clouds quite yet.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

In my defense, I am on the internet behind my keyboard. From here, I can whoop Chucks ass. (as far as you know)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Newt22

originally posted by: solve

I don't know if chem-trails are exactly as in what is going on, but, I will say this. The pollution that is spewing out the back of jet engines is not benign - it is a burnt fossil fuel in an engine that gulps gallons of fuel per mile. I have more times then I count watched as very silent jets slip across the sky leaving a white trails that will consistently stay, enlarge, and eventually make the sky milky white.

I have counted 2 days so far this Spring. 2... Where we started with a blue sky, and ended the day with a blue sky... On my calendar... 2.

It may not be a 'chem-trail' but Contrails never used to do what they do now... stay, flatten and milk up the sky.

And the criss cross patterns - what kind of Air Traffic Control is that? Hey, I know, lets make air traffic as convoluted as we can...it's the new rule of the day... now I can predict it... Right ?

When was the last time you remember 3 Robin Egg Blue Sky Days in a row... they used to be quite common.

Just to help you out a bit, the planes pollute the entire time the engines are running. The White stuff you see if just a man made cloud. The pollution is invisible and is there trail, or not.

The reason "they skies never used to look like that" is that air traffic is ever increasing, so the more planes, the more trails. And if you look at it being almost a 4000% increase from the 70's, it makes perfect sense. Sadly, it's only going to get worse from here until we find an alternative mode of transportation.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Yes, yes I agree, we all know cloud seeding is not true, that the gmo issue is all about feeding the world and not Monsanto money, that Hillary is as honest and genuine as she was when she was a young girl. That the US never get involved in wars for money, that all religions are good and politicians serve their constituents

There I said it and now you must believe it, just chant I believe, I believe I believe

cloud seeding is quite real.
www.weathermodificationinc.com...

It just has nothing to do with contrails.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

While I think Blm is silly in itself, what do they and ghettos have to do with this? And most of us don't live in ghettos and speak gibberish.
edit on 26-4-2016 by JimiBlack because: spelling error

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I don't know if chem-trails are exactly as in what is going on, but, I will say this. The pollution that is spewing out the back of jet engines is not benign - it is a burnt fossil fuel in an engine that gulps gallons of fuel per mile.

I agree that the combustion of fossil fuels (whether it be from planes or cars) creates air pollution and contributes to greenhouse gasses.

However, a contrail (or "chemtrails" as some people call those white trails behind high-altitude aircraft) is NOT engine exhaust. Those white trails are the moisture in the air (and some water from the exhaust) freezing into ice crystals. The ice crystals form in the super-cold air at altitude due to the warm, moist exhaust (and some small amounts of soot) creating nucleation points onto which the moisture in the air can attach onto, then freeze, which turns the previously invisible water vapor into visible ice crystals.

As network dude mentioned above, it's like a man-made cirrus cloud. Cirrus clouds are also made of visible ice crystals that have condensed out of the invisible moisture in the air.

Think of it this way -- if those white trails were JUST jet engine exhaust, then we would see those white trails behind planes all of the time. As it is, we don't. We only see the tarils when the atmospheric conditions are right for them (cold enough, which is common at 30,000+ feet, and humid enough).

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimiBlack
a reply to: TinfoilTP

While I think Blm is silly in itself, what do they and ghettos have to do with this? And most of us don't live in ghettos and speak gibberish.

Were you following the Prince story where he was compelled by stories of chem trails as told by black activists?

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: SprocketUK

In my defense, I am on the internet behind my keyboard. From here, I can whoop Chucks ass. (as far as you know)

I would be careful, I've heard chuck Norris can land a roundhouse kick through a monitor half a world away with sheer willpower

edit on 26-4-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

The pollution that is spewing out the back of jet engines is not benign - it is a burnt fossil fuel in an engine that gulps gallons of fuel per mile. I have more times then I count watched as very silent jets slip across the sky leaving a white trails that will consistently stay, enlarge, and eventually make the sky milky white.

But, but, you're not supposed to think like that, you are supposed to think Chemtrails...of the deliberate kind, the kind that harm you, and block the Sun as well, it's all their fault, not those airliners that go putt, putt across the sky eternally blocking the Sun out anyway with their little puffs of er um, mainly water. Thinking that way keeps public opinion off the airlines backs. Mind you, contrails are the perfect cover for more nefarious experiments....but shucks, the military, the Navy, air forces, and intel wouldn't do things like that would they? They ain't madmen..are they?

Anyway we have another farce here, a video of Chuck Norris, who speaks not one word!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join