It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nato raises 'justified concern' that Isil is plotting nuclear attack on Britain

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: LostThePlot

What's in Luton?

I'm ignorant, sorry.

Many many Muslims.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
It is the psychological fear and that is what the terrorist wants. It is not just a kill count but a message. If a nuclear tainted explosive was detonated in a major city it would cause panic, rioting and would not be live able for quite a long time. If you can't buy a house with lead paint I am pretty sure glowing condos would be off the list also.

It would be an economic hit also. If you detonated a bomb in Times Square how the hell will you close down NYC? This would not be like 9/11. They could not come or go home. Do you close the whole island? Detonate in London and you have to evacuate millions.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: RustyNailer
a reply to: Vector99

Actually, it could be easier than you think. Some college's have their grad students build a working prototype, without the fissionable material of course. But they have a 90% success rate. An eye opening documentary called Countdown to Zero explains it all in great detail. The only difficult part is getting ahold of the nuclear materials...

Building a nuclear weapon is a surprisingly simple task.

The delivery systems are far more complex. Much harder to build rockets and missiles than a nuclear warhead. But you don't need a delivery system if you're a terrorist/covert ops group, other than a backpack and a smuggling network. Which they already have.
edit on -050009am4kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Don't forget the 1KT (estimated) briefcase nukes that also went missing...don't quote me, but i seen to remember 17 or 18 were lost during the late 80's through mid-90's.

They are / were literally built into a regular sized briefcase, so would be very easy for some nutter to suit up, look professional and carry a briefcase nuke into just about anywhere.

Who needs dirty bombs if you have actually nukes, which will demolish an area and still contaminate it for decades / centuries to come?

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
As Bush tried to say "Out of chaos, comes order." There is no greater chaos than nuclear war, which will result in globalist tyranny. They engineered WW1 and WW2 (after the League of Nations failed) to create world government (UN,IMF,World Bank). Now they have to abolish sovereign armies, and nuclear WW3 will be the event they use. If you doubt there is a globalist agenda, just look at last week Obama threatening the UK if they leave the EU, because it would be a huge backward step for global governance.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
As noted earlier I believe, I would be more worried about the 2 in orbit weapons NK currently has flying over the US.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Can't say I blame him. Got stuck in Luton traffic once. Lovely place. The best way I could describe it was if Newark, New Jersey and Detroit got together and had a kid, then fed it lead paint chips.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
a reply to: SprocketUK

Can't say I blame him. Got stuck in Luton traffic once. Lovely place. The best way I could describe it was if Newark, New Jersey and Detroit got together and had a kid, then fed it lead paint chips.

You should write travel guides

I've never had the pleasure of Luton, so I have to bow to others on the subject really.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join