It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nato raises 'justified concern' that Isil is plotting nuclear attack on Britain

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Tom Whitehead, Security Editor

19 April 2016 • 7:30pm

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Isil terrorists are plotting to carry out biological and nuclear attacks on Britain and Europe, EU and Nato security chiefs have warned.
. . .
Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil) is also feared to have obtained a stockpile of former Iraqi short range missiles such as surface to air rockets.
. . .
Dr Shea also warned that Isil may be splitting in two, with one part trying to protect the so-called caliphate in Syria and Iraq, which is increasingly losing ground from coalition airstrikes, but a second part focusing on setting up terror cells around Europe to launch attacks in the future.
. . .

More Unsurprise, imho.

This is the role such folks have been cast in by the PTB. The oligarchy has obviously seeded the values; wound up the values; funded various operations and organizations and organizing; etc. etc. etc.

One puzzlement is just how successfully the PTB micro-manage such groups. Have they just helped create them and fan their embers into a raging flame?

Or, do they micro-manage them in the manner they seem to do everything--with layers upon layers of !!!!CONTROL!!!! Hard to guess, from my humble perspective.

If I had to guess, I'd put my money on the PTB remaining in pretty effective control of such groups--at least in terms of having to authorize any major events triggered, implemented by such groups.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

The biggest problem here is, MAD (mutually assured destruction) does not play a role when dealing with Islamic extremists, as they value death more than we value life, so combined with concepts like martyrdom, we truly have moral grounds for a wide spread preemptive war in order to stifle this dangerous threat (of nuclear destruction, or bio/chem weapons), that is if we truly believe the threat is imminent
edit on 26-4-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

That was spot on.

It's going to be a long one.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I agree with you wholesale.

However, imho, the oligarchy WANTS a nuclear conflagration.

They seem convinced that hiding in their DUMBs plush underground cities that they'll be safe until they can crawl back out and rule the smoldering world unfettered.

I think that mentality is terminally idiotic and insane . . . but what else would we expect from arrogant megalomaniacs?

The PTB seem determined to reduce the old order to smoldering ashes . . . from which they expect to gloriously raise, Phoenix like, their new utterly tyrannical 'utopia.'

Gag reflex rising . . .

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Hopefully they'll attack Luton.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Indeed, but we WILL prevail.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

If they use a nuke it will be one off the black market, there is no way they can make one. Hopefully it doesn't trace back to the US, or I'm gettin outta dodge in a hurry.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I don't know if WE will prevail, or not.

Lots of better prophetic sources don't seem to think we will.

Certainly I expect the USA to be destroyed to within a millimeter of it's life. And, that it will never rise again in anything resembling it's once sort of greatness. But I don't think it will be totally erased from the earth.

And, I do totally believe that GOD AND His good plans will totally eventually overtly win and reign . . . in His ways and His timing.

edit on 26/4/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Actually, I'd very very easily believe that the current imposter in the White House has already given them several nukes on a silver platter.

Or Pakistan.

Or Iran.

Or NK.

They seem to have options.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: LostThePlot

What's in Luton?

I'm ignorant, sorry.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Pakistan, Saudi, Russia, and Israel come to my mind.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

What's in Luton?

I'm ignorant, sorry.

It's a bit of a hotbed for islamic nutters and also the birthplace of the EDL

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I could believe

--Pakistan
--Saudi's
--Russians.

Can't believe Israel at all. They are NOT that suicidal.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Hopefully they'll attack Luton.

they probably come from Luton

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

What's in Luton?

I'm ignorant, sorry.

On top of being an all around #ty place to live.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

What's in Luton? I'm ignorant, sorry.

Luton is a small town outside of London, it has alot for racial tension as you have then racist white people (EDL) and high volume of dedicated Muslims. Thats Muslims not extremists. because its such a small town that has no cash input, low job opportunities and high London prices it sometimes gets crazy

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

originally posted by: SprocketUK

What's in Luton?

I'm ignorant, sorry.

On top of being an all around #ty place to live.

I read a book by Dougie Brimscombe once, he couldn't bring himself to spell the word Luton.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I suspect the PTB whose only interest is themselves and their families and lackies, also have a grand exit plan for dash once its destruction plans are executed. They will likely and ultimately bomb or use their infiltrators to explode and remove the majority of Daesh leaders and people so that the world will be rid of everyone except those they intend to carry on exploiting. This time though they might be clever about it and not have to go back to the stone age.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I think their arrogance has clouded their cleverness.

Pride goes before a fall . . . applies to arrogant elite folks AT LEAST as much as it does to the rest of us.

And their fall will be more thunderous than the descents of many world leaders before them.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Can't believe Israel at all. They are NOT that suicidal.

Israel doesn't officially have any nukes. It wouldn't be traced back to them, at least not right away. Hence my original post of hoping it doesn't trace back to the US.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join