It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attended Trump Rally today!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok
Eh who knows, the worst part is that he just may be the best or one of the better candidates. The only thing I can say is you all best thank what ever force is running this show. Because we have not had any real issues for generations. In fact the whole of humanity has never had a real challenge ever in its whole history.

So ya, what is the issues now a days? Is is still those goat herders from across the seas? I mean sure there scary and are 10x as powerful before the scare started, and in the future they will be 100x more so, all thanks to you all and such great policies. But over all, You see so many none issues to chose for, most if not all started to begin with by you all, presidents or anything other.

I see no way, no how, in how anybody could fail at that job considering all the things and funds at your disposal. Literally a chimp could do better. So yes, pretty much anybody would do, Trump or anybody else, it make little to no difference and there really is no great difference between any of them.

If and when the curtain drops and the real bad days come. I quite suspect that it would not matter who is president, at all. Not likely to happen any time soon, but if, and when it does. The only words that come to mind is "dead meat" and likely processed goods. Ah! To hell with it you know. Waste of time and energy's.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join