It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory on the pictures of Nibiru

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
You know I was thinking about these pictures of Nibiru or the red, blue, green cachina. What ever you want to call them.

They are being taken by new digital cameras.

Well we know that people have been catching all kinds of artifacts in these cameras since there inception. They are now used in all forms of paranormal research as well as in other fields. These cameras seem to see things that our normal human eyes can not see. Some say that they can see through the Veil because the veil has become very thin.

What if this is true? What if what everyone is seeing in our skies in these photos is what we would see if on the other side of the veil? If these cameras are truly picking up artifacts that we can't see then may this is the answer.

Maybe these planets, nibiru, what ever they are are not truly in our skies but on the other side in another alternate reality that the veil is almost to thin to block from vision with these cameras. This would explain why sometimes they can be seen and others they can not.

I know this is probably a crazy idea. But it is truly no crazier than any other theory I have heard in the last few months.

What do you think?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
What pictures ? Can you show some ?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkStarRising

You should review my thread and Stella Lansing. She was apparently the first to become witness to the other side. She started taking photos back in the 60's with her camera and had some pretty incredible results. She also had something very odd happen when she converted her 8mm film over. Suddenly she had the audio of voices from a silent film.
I dont mean to hijack the thread or derail it. But Stella will be of interest to you in relation to this topic.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Thank you i will definitely look into that. I truly don't have any photos of my own. I have just been researching other people's research. Some of the photos are quite interesting. Not saying real or not real. Just interesting.
reply to: Macenroe82

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
What spectrum are these cameras imaging in?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I don't know. I think they are full spectrum. I know that is what they use in paranormal investigations. I have seen some photos that are supposed to be taken from observatories that are quite intriguing. I have only seen them in videos though so I don't know where to find the still shots. I will try and find them and post a few but it may take time. a reply to: intrptr

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I'm an amateur photographer. I would really like more information on taking photos "through the Veil". I'm not challenging you. I really like taking photos and I have a little skill and a very good camera.

This is a genuine inquiry. I've been sucessful in taking photos of terrestrial and space phenomena.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I have to interject a question here. Has the real existence of "Nibiru" been proven conclusively? I thought not? I know the evidence you'll say both current and historically, tends to prove it and supports the theory.

But, I know its not accepted either by the full scientific community. Does it exist? IS it real? And where is it...or supposed to be?

Pardon my ignorance...and thank you in advance for any clarification and support of Nibiru, where it is, why it is there...and is it or not...moving to or away from us? Or is it stationary?

Thanks Again!

MS

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Full.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

The SLS Camera is unbelievable at capturing anomalies. I guess it was just a matter of time..
Huff Paranormal on Youtube

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I guess I've just never seen a convincing photo of Nibiru...pretty much everything I've seen looked like sundogs

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkStarRising
You know I was thinking about these pictures of Nibiru

What pictures of a mythical planet are you on about exactly?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Well, there are the misindentification of celestial objects like this:
simbad.u-strasbg.fr...

And various versions of cosmic ray strikes on the sensors of Solar imaging satellites.

And the ever popular internal reflections (also known as lens flares).

Even clouds. There is an ATS member who posts pictures of clouds.

edit on 4/25/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Ah, but Phage, didn't you know that "they" put up a thin screen that orbits the night side of Earth and hides the incoming peril coming from the Sun's direction using an array of lasers to project biz as normal? Didn't you see that video of the moon with the "interference line" moving across it, proving that it was just a projection?

I jest, but know a formerly sane scientist who has joined together Sitchen's "findings," the online pics of Niburu (sun dogs, imho) and their proponents, the missing trillions, seed vaults, move of the CIA to Denver and an alleged recent FEMA emergency meeting where they displayed a map of emergency shelters in the U.S. highlands due to an unnamed looming disaster?

Now, this friend is actually looking into buying worthless property in the high country and stocking up for the upcoming grid meltdown... and it isn't funny anymore.

I wish someone could debunk it better than I, as it has fallen on deaf ears... and it is disheartening to watch a loved one go through such stress.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

Full.

All "Full" means is a camera is capable of capturing the visible as well as Ultraviolet and infrared spectrums. Two Spectrum is visible and one other. Hardly full… sound, radio, X-ray, etc are part of the full electromagnetic spectrum which is open ended anyway (meaning infinite). Some blotches, blooms and smears result because light bounces around in the field of view and is captured by the "full spectrum" imager in the camera.

Light pollution as far as photographers are concerned, 'spectral' proof of ghosts to some others.

Can make for some artistic imagery…

Link to article

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

That went down funny with my morning coffee, thank you.

I wish someone could debunk it better than I, as it has fallen on deaf ears… and it is disheartening to watch a loved one go through such stress.

On some level, everyone is afraid to die. Ask your friend that.

"Friend, are you afraid of death?"

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: argentus

I'm an amateur photographer. I would really like more information on taking photos "through the Veil". I'm not challenging you. I really like taking photos and I have a little skill and a very good camera.

That 'veil' is the narrowest portion of the Electromagnetic Spectrum, the visible wavelength. Our eyes only see that, unless the other "spectrum" wants us to. The idea being you walk around in 'haunted' places, thinking or talking about spirits and snapping random photos, hoping something comes out that 'vaguely' resembles something, ummm… spooky.

Good luck. From experience, the real 'specters' don't reveal themselves to camera lenses, just our minds eye. If I had taken a picture of any of the ghosts I have seen, my guess is they wouldn't have come out in the photograph.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Hmmm, a thread about pictures... with no pictures?

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
that's interesting, do you have any pictures?

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Oh, my mistake, sorry. That is what most of the paranormal investigators call it, full spectrum....I thought that was your question.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join