It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In contact with entities

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
For several years now I've been in contact with entities that are not solid like you and me. They're like energy beings and can manifest and control matter including messing with your body and thoughts.

i got them to make some massive cloud art as a form of proof for you. You should be able to understand there is no way this is coincidence or my imagination.

It's an illusion type cloud formation similar to the classic old hag / young woman drawing.

It's several types of face all at the same time. As you stare at it you should see what I mean.

Same pic but rotated shows half of a massive smiley face...

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BoredToDeath

Those are clouds. I'm sorry but that is far from proof of anything. Clouds often make shapes that mean different things to different people.

How do you get beings like this to contact you?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Forget what they look like or draw in the clouds....

What are they telling you?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Maybe I'm an unbelieving heathen or just a gargantuan tool but they appear to just be random photos of the sky.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
do the rest of us a favor and don't listen to what they say...

if their voices get stronger, find your local mental institute.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

How about you show us with circles or arrows where these faces are?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Do these entities even lift bro?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Im not one to make fun on anyone here. But i must say, that it would greatly help if you pointed out these faces.
Also, maybe a little back story as to why you think there are beings contacting you. And what purpose do you serve to them?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sourcery
Do these entities even lift bro?

by the looks of those clouds, i'd say they skip leg days

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Mother nature has done a much better job than your entities. I can't make out the faces in your entity clouds, but mother nature created a master piece here.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
You been into the Schnapps there, boy?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

HAHAHAHA oh man, you cool bro, you cool.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Decades ago, I wrote a several page article (Dr. Leo Sprinkle's UFO preceedings conference) on how UFO abductees should handle their mental "conditions" that were caused for the most part by trying to integrate their unworldly experience with the every-day world. Self-introspection has its limits, of course, the next step when one notices that they were literally at odds with the normal popular is too find someone that would be straight with them about their crazy thoughts. (Thoughts outside of the actual UFO experience.) In other words, this would be a friend or acquaintance that can be approached, told of the wild thoughts and then asked for their thoughts. That was no easy task

'In the modern day, technology has changed the face of coming face to face with one's mental slippages. Today, I see week after week, people in need of an honest opinion turning to the wild and harsh sphere of the internet to release their secret side.

Most of those needing guidance fail to recognize their own call for help, but the driving force is a self-generated mechanism that allows them to finally act out in public. A few are so far "gone" that they cannot comprehend or embrace any message in the responses, be they kind, benign or mean. Some will heed the various kind, benign or mean efforts of those that DID bother to listen and start corrective actions on their own mental states.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

If these entities aren't solid, are they gassey? Maybe affecting the clouds with wind?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I thought i could relate to this post because i have seen the clouds arranged as a stairway to heaven as well as a tree encircled in the clouds but i dont see anything in the picture you provided.

i wish i could of taken a picture of what i saw in the sky though
edit on 25-4-2016 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

To most here, this is written off as Pareidolia. I don't like to "write off" anything, so perhaps you can elaborate on the "contact" portion of your story.

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I can see the side profile of a face in the first picture but nothing in the second.

It's most likely a normal psychological phenomenon known as Pareidolia...

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

To most here, this is written off as Pareidolia. I don't like to "write off" anything, so perhaps you can elaborate on the "contact" portion of your story.

im sure someone whos boredtodeath will have plenty of stories for you. youre ready to hear 'contact' portions.... what do you think the oP has to say about his contacts...
its probably along the lines of : "age of awakening is near" or imminent contact from ETs warning us of cataclysmic wars" or "massive natural disasters " threats of the coming of whatever diety the OP believes in about its respectful messiah. "

there'll be another one by this time next week
edit on 25-4-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I just realised I'm just like you. Every day special beings make art in the clouds for me. It's proof.

Proof of nature.

Seriously though, that's lacking evidence. Your entire post seems to me like a troll attempt.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join