It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump(I) Vs Cruz(R) Vs Hilary(D) Vs Sanders(I) For president 2016.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

She's been beating Trump in the polls to date and according to them so far the DNC will continue its reign in office.
edit on 25-4-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills
Mind sharing these polls?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

She's been beating Trump in the polls to date and according to them so far the DNC will continue its reign in office.

Clinton or Sanders wouldnt have any problem beating Trump

Hence why the GOP is scrambling to stop him

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Is it news to you that Cruz and Trump both lose to Clinton while Sanders demolishes them? These polls have been around for some time now. Seriously, google is your friend unless you think I'm making this up?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Apparently, the 3rd GOPer whose name I can't spell is the only one who does decent against the Dems. Cruz loses horribly and Trump just loses.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills
Ah so there are no polls. You made a claim. Back it up with evidence.

Or is there none?
edit on 25-4-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Oh so you do think I'm just making this up. Who do you support, Trump?

The polls exist and I'm not gonna post em because they're literally at your finger tips but feel free to live in a world of ignorance.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
After Trump beats Hillary in November, deaths from heart attacks, aneurysms, and suicides will sky-rocket.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

According to this poll Hillary is leading by 3 points which isn't much at all

thehill.com...

Anything can happen in the next 6 months especially with all the stuff that hasn't really even been brought up regarding Hillary. And nothing seems to stop trumps movement so it's going to be interesting.

I'm not a fan of Trump but there's something about Hillary I don't like even more. And I'm more left than right. I think it's the way Hillary laughs. She sounds absolutely psychotic when she laughs.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
After Trump beats Hillary in November, deaths from heart attacks, aneurysms, and suicides will sky-rocket.

What is the path to victory for Trump in November? He has to flip Ohio, Florida, and Virginia and also get 80% of the white vote

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

That's one poll, there's been many and they will continue up until election day and Trump loses so far.

The reason you don't like Clinton is because she's a neocon under the guise of a democrat, liberal, progressive, what have you. If she is elected the same agendas will continue to churn on but under her reign they will be greatly supported. She's owned by the elite, all of them.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Don't count on Hillary winning against Trump.

When Trump can put all of his attention on Clinton, she is going down. He is going to tell it like it is. He is the only candidate with the guts to do it.

Sanders is doing well against Clinton, and he was careful to hardly ever bring up her history of suspicious activities, FBI investigation etc. Wait until we see what Trump can do.

Trump has already been put through the wringer more than any other candidate, and survived. Hillary is not going to be able to come up with anything new against Trump that he has not already dealt with.

Hillary has not yet had to defend herself. Even when the media carefully (and rarely) asks her a tough question, she laughs it off and then they let her get away with it.

And Trump is going to get the Independents who will never vote for a Clinton, some Bernie people that hate Hillary and what she represents, and also Republicans who did not vote for him previously, because they want to stop Hillary.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Don't count on Hillary winning against Trump.

When Trump can put all of his attention on Clinton, she is going down. He is going to tell it like it is. He is the only candidate with the guts to do it.

Sanders is doing well against Clinton, and he was careful to hardly ever bring up her history of suspicious activities, FBI investigation etc. Wait until we see what Trump can do.

Trump has already been put through the wringer more than any other candidate, and survived. Hillary is not going to be able to come up with anything new against Trump that he has not already dealt with.

Hillary has not yet had to defend herself. Even when the media carefully (and rarely) asks her a tough question, she laughs it off and then they let her get away with it.

And Trump is going to get the Independents who will never vote for a Clinton, some Bernie people that hate Hillary and what she represents, and also Republicans who did not vote for him previously, because they want to stop Hillary.

Okay

Trump gets the independents

Hillary will get the minorities and LGBT

And Hillary has had to defend herself for the past 20 years

You think Trump would all of a sudden come up with something new to attack her with?

Do you think Trump's inflammatory rhetoric will fly in a general election?

He will have to pivot and that might cost him votes

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
On a side note minorities will make up 31% of eligible voters this November

Good luck to Mr. Trump

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

One thing he can come up with is the FBI investigation which hasn't been going on for 20 years. I am a moderate Democrat and have voted Republican in local elections as I see who would be the better candidate to me. I do not want Hilary she is war mongering, hate filled, bought and paid for by the elite. The only person I want less than her is Cruz. Literally any other candidate I would pick including Trump even though he is blowhard pompous ass atleast he has good intentions can't be said about her.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoxFulder

One thing he can come up with is the FBI investigation which hasn't been going on for 20 years. I am a moderate Democrat and have voted Republican in local elections as I see who would be the better candidate to me. I do not want Hilary she is war mongering, hate filled, bought and paid for by the elite. The only person I want less than her is Cruz. Literally any other candidate I would pick including Trump even though he is blowhard pompous ass atleast he has good intentions can't be said about her.

So Latinos, blacks and Democrats will not vote because there is an investigation going on?

I'm sure minorities will stay home because of the emails

She's the candidate that has received the most votes

It should be clear by now that no one outside the right wing echo chamber cares about the emails

And she wouldn't be running for president if there was a snowballs chance in hell that she could get indicted
edit on 25-4-2016 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

" Then you throw around words like Marxist showing your bias and hate. "

I don't HATE Anyone , but I Do Love my Country , and the Freedoms it has Bestowed Upon me . Mr. Sanders is an Admitted Marxist , and I do have a Problem with that .

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Where is the proof that he is an admitted Marxist?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Trump just lost the evangelicals....mainly because of his nasty mouth toward one of their favorites...Ted Cruz.

www.christianitytoday.com...

imo that sinks the donalds GOP nomination. The evangelicals are a solid power in the Republican party.

edit on 25-4-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Even though I do not like the Guy, Trump does have an Ace up his cuff that he can play at the first debate with Hillary.

"I bought you, as a senior and Secretary of state you were for sale, I proved it to the world when I payed you off to come to my wedding, here is the copy of the cashed check for it. And if you can be bought when in those offices how soon will the office of the president be for sale."

"Remember folks I funded myself no one owns me."

and Cut.

I really do not want to see that particular change happen...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join