It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Memo to Cruz and Kasich...the fat lady's warming up

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: introvert

Is she responsible or not?

No. The terrorists that attacked the embassy are responsible.

You do believe in personal responsibility, right?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Yes I do.
She was responsible for her employees.
She failed to provide security.
A serving American ambassador was killed.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
It's been an incredible journey by the Trump campaign - from nowhere he has risen to be the top GOP candidate, is the most voted for and with great favourability ratings among the GOP base across all groups. Absolutely amazing achievement. If he does get the GOP nomination then I would rank it as the greatest campaign in recent history. Genius.

If that nomination is secured it will time to dismantle Hillary.

The campaign seems to be building nicely
edit on 27/4/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Yes I do.

Exactly right.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

So yeah I do hope Trump brings this up.
She failed and Americans died.
We can't afford to allow her to let more Americans die.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Yes I do.

Do you even understand what happened in Benghazi?

Even if they would of had more security, half a dozen security personal is the average for a foreign embassy, it would have only meant more Americans dead! Almost 150 terrorists took part in the Benghazi assault and you are pissed because there wasn't more men there for them to kill?

Complete and utter nonsense.

Clinton had nothing to do with that attack and it is disingenuous to blame her for these deaths.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
From the National review:

Excerpt:

But here there’s a scandal in either direction. If military assets were deliberately withheld from Americans under fire, the scandal is obvious. But it is also scandalous if our considerable military forces in the region were simply not ready to respond to an urgent request for help. After all, it’s not as if Libya was a model of stability, and it was well-known that Islamic militias were escalating attacks on western interests. It’s incumbent on the world’s most powerful military to maintain sufficient assets at the ready to respond to emergencies in a highly volatile region. Read more at: www.nationalreview.com...

Either there was an order to stand down OR the defence of the embassy was unprepared.

Either way a massive failing and the Secretary of State is accountable for that incompetence - in part at least

I am sure Clinton is going to be asked this question directly in a debate and if her previous answers are anything to go by, she'll flail her arms in the air and squeal 'What difference does it make?!!!'

She also lied of course to families of dead American servicemen.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Yes I do.

Even if they would of had more security, half a dozen security personal is the average for a foreign embassy, it would have only meant more Americans dead! Almost 150 terrorists took part in the Benghazi assault and you are pissed because there wasn't more men there for them to kill?

Clinton had nothing to do with that attack and it is disingenuous to blame her for these deaths.

Do you understand what happened in Benghazi?

Were there requests for additional security?
Was she in charge of that facility?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Here is Rand Paul destroying Clinton - there will be much more of this coming for the whole of America to see.

Clinton blames everyone else and looks like a rabbit in headlights.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Yes I do.

Of course, I do. That's why I am saying that even if those security requests were approved, it would have just meant more Americans dead.

She was in charge, but to say she is responsible for those deaths is disingenuous. There are many, many more people involved, it's much more complicated than how you are presenting it and she was found not to have done anything wrong by multiple congressional hearings ran by Republicans.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Yes I do.

Of course, I do. That's why I am saying that even if those security requests were approved, it would have just meant more Americans dead.

She was in charge, but to say she is responsible for those deaths is disingenuous. There are many, many more people involved, it's much more complicated than how you are presenting it and she was found not to have done anything wrong by multiple congressional hearings ran by Republicans.

I disagree.
If she were any kind of leader she would have taken responsibility for those lost American lives. She has not.

I am pretty sure one of those past POTUS had a plaque on his desk that said The buck stops here. Hillary has no idea what that means. Every time Bengahzi is brought up it drives that point further home.

Oh and dont get me started on the "video".

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Clinton blames everyone else and looks like a rabbit in headlights.

Actually, she said she was responsible as the SoS. She has said it many times in the media and in the hearings. Here is one example:

"I take responsibility," Clinton told CNN in an interview while on a visit to Peru. "I'm in charge of the State Department's 60,000-plus people all over the world, 275 posts. The president and the vice president wouldn't be knowledgeable about specific decisions that are made by security professionals. They're the ones who weigh all of the threats and the risks and the needs and make a considered decision." But she said an investigation now under way will ultimately determine what happened at the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, where Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans were killed on September 11. "I take this very personally," Clinton said. "So we're going to get to the bottom of it, and then we're going to do everything we can to work to prevent it from happening again, and then we're going to work to bring whoever did this to us to justice."

www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
So now we have concluded she is incompetent (and other people got blamed for her incompetence after she through them under the bus) we have to add that she is a liar also.

So an incompetent liar who passes the buck when it suits. I think that is the minimum. Unfortunately the hearing couldn't prove her criminality.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I just posted a link of her taking responsibility, though I think it's disingenuous and politically partisan to say that she is directly responsible. The terrorists are directly responsible.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I just posted a link of her taking responsibility, though I think it's disingenuous and politically partisan to say that she is directly responsible. The terrorists are directly responsible.

Had she not been given requests for more security at the facility I would agree with you.
The fact that she knowingly denied security requests points to her lack of judgement and lack of capable leadership.
The fact that she lied so poorly and tried to cover it up with a video among other things points to her lack of credibility.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

a reply to: PsychoEmperor

Just the other day I had to explain to a co-worker what "Benghazi" was all about, She funnily enough heard Trump say it during a speech and asked me as she knew I kept up with politics. So yes, the poster is correct, Trump will bring attention to many of the things most Americans are simply not aware of.

Please, please let Trump bring-up Benghazi. After all of those hearings, investigations and millions of dollars spent by Republicans, Hillary and the Obama administration was cleared of any wrongdoing.

Benghazi is a great example of how Republicans waste taxpayer money and tie-up our elected official's time on political witch hunts.

So I hope Trump does bring it up because Hillary will eat him alive if he tried to pull that crap. I'm not a fan of Hillary, but she knows her #.

Edit: I hope you told your co-worker the truth about Benghazi, not the Right Wing propaganda lie.

That didn't take long now did it?

hosted.ap.org...

"We've made the Middle East more unstable and chaotic than ever before," Trump said. He singled out Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton's handling of the deadly attacks on a U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya, and repeatedly linked the former secretary of state to what he sees as the failures of the Obama administration to show strength around the world.

You got your wish.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

a reply to: PsychoEmperor

Just the other day I had to explain to a co-worker what "Benghazi" was all about, She funnily enough heard Trump say it during a speech and asked me as she knew I kept up with politics. So yes, the poster is correct, Trump will bring attention to many of the things most Americans are simply not aware of.

Please, please let Trump bring-up Benghazi. After all of those hearings, investigations and millions of dollars spent by Republicans, Hillary and the Obama administration was cleared of any wrongdoing.

Benghazi is a great example of how Republicans waste taxpayer money and tie-up our elected official's time on political witch hunts.

So I hope Trump does bring it up because Hillary will eat him alive if he tried to pull that crap. I'm not a fan of Hillary, but she knows her #.

Edit: I hope you told your co-worker the truth about Benghazi, not the Right Wing propaganda lie.

That didn't take long now did it?

hosted.ap.org...

"We've made the Middle East more unstable and chaotic than ever before," Trump said. He singled out Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton's handling of the deadly attacks on a U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya, and repeatedly linked the former secretary of state to what he sees as the failures of the Obama administration to show strength around the world.

You got your wish.

...and guess what, she has got no leg to stand on. I mean unless she admits again to being an incompetent liar.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
As a jet pilot said a while back . We could have gotten ther in time and cracked the sound barrier 200 feet in the air and they would have scattered. Within an hour after that the copters would have been there to mop up.

They had to stand down.

edit on 27-4-2016 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Take a look at this link. It gives sources and quotes from credible people, such as Colin Powell's Former Chief of Staff, that attest to the fact that SoS's do not see every request and do not sign those requests.

To say that she denied those requests personally or knowingly denied them is false.

askedandanswered-democrats.benghazi.house.gov...

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Yeah, i think it's enough to say she is an incompetent liar.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join