It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump? Are You People That Gullible?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I very rarely, if ever, make post or write OP's about politics and this will most likely end up in the "RANT" section, but I have really had enough of the stupidity involved in this particular election cycle. Not that others have been equally ridiculous in the past, but WOW, this one is setting standards beyond all reasoning.

Trump? Are you people that gullible?

Before I get all the haters in here telling me how I am calling everyone in ATS stupid, check yourself. This is about the Trump supporters specifically and if that includes some of you here at ATS, well, hopefully this will be a wake up call and help you to see the error of your thinking. We need a POTUS that is completely opposite of what this guy stands for.

Seriously, how can people be so incredibly naive? Trump is single handedly responsible for the destruction of so many lives.

He has shown that he is incapable of empathy. He has demonstrated his greed. And yet, here we are on the precipice of giving him carte blanch to inflict his narcissism on an entire planet. As if he has not already done enough damage.

This is not about America, this is a danger to the entire planet. Allowing this imbecile to gain a foothold on the most important job in all of politics is begging for disaster.

I will list the ways this excuse for a human has sabotaged the very values he claims to have.

Gambling addictions. Alcoholism. Suicides. Murders. Bankruptcy. Divorces.

Everything he stands for perpetuates all of the above. How many people do you think he has directly or indirectly caused to have one or more of these happen to them? How many lives has he destroyed? If you add them all up I bet you would come up to a round figure above 3 million. That is not even taking into account how many of those 3 million lives caused the downfall of others by way of residual effects and so on. (Before you attack my reasoning on the above list, make sure you understand how I came to this conclusion, the very first one I listed, gambling addictions, can lead to all others.)

This does not make him responsible for the others that have gone down these paths, but which candidate in these elections has any culpability besides Trump when it comes to these specific problems? NONE, just the DONALD himself can lay claim to any one or combination of all.

Hell NO! If you are willing to vote this selfish egomaniac into office then you are begging for everything you get as a result. Make no mistake, of all the possible candidates, he is the WORST possible choice.

By the way, I changed many of my original words to be less antagonistic, but the gist is evident.

+35 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I've heard this story before. Oh yes, it was when the world was enraptured with a young junior senator from Illinois named Obama.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: forthelove

And yet, here we are on the precipice of giving him carte blanch to inflict his narcissism on an entire planet. As if he has not already done enough damage.

You took a different angle of attack than most Trump-haters.
Most of them tend to assure everyone that Trump has zero chance of winning the Presidency.

I don't have a dog in this fight though. I would rather that none of the candidates available to us would win.

+26 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Ah, so I take it you won't be voting for Trump?

Fair enough.

I will.

Who are you voting for?

+21 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Which candidate is above any of those assertions?

Cruse and kaischic and berney and Hillary all owe a crap load of money to the rich folks that paid to get them elected.

Trump owes nobody!

It has all been his own money.

Trump 2016, " make America great again "

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Trump and Sanders both keep the Establishment leaders up at night. If either win, I'm ok. Though with Bernie, we all get a pay cut....yay....

Of course, it's all a moot point though.

Hillary will get the nomination. The RNC will find a way to deny Trump, and even if they didn't, he wouldn't win vs. Hillary anyhow. Cruz certainly won't...and once snubbed by the RNC, an independent Trump won't either.

So, any way you slice it, we've got at least 4 years of Hillary to look forward to.

+37 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Are you that gullible that you think you will be taken seriously with accusations like that? You throw out 3 million deaths as if that's somehow documented. In fact, you pulled it out of your butt with no substantiation at all.

Your post lacks credibility.

If you don't like him, fine. Join a long line of people. But you are in no position to judge anybody. Your rush to condemn him lacks substance.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

Cruse and kaischic and berney and Hillary all owe a crap load of money to the rich folks that paid to get them elected.

Trump owes nobody!

I honestly think you just make stuff up sometimes.

Tell me how he is going to implement his plans. I read his on the issues, hell I even agree with some. But, he never tells you how he plans to implement these changes to "make America great again". It's just as bad as Hillary's site, if not worse in my opinion.

link   
double post
edit on 25-4-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

link   
He isn't to blame for any of those. People make their own choices and shall suffer the consequences.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: fortheloveWe need a POTUS that is completely opposite of what this guy stands for.

I've never been a Trump supporter but I may change my mind. In a nutshell, we need a POTUS that is completely opposite of what many of the past presidents stand for. That's why we're here in the first place. And that's why the DNC and the RNC are petrified of him. They are uniting to defeat him, no matter what. For that fact alone, I am thinking about him as POTUS. All of your points may be valid. But lets face it, the past presidents have their flaws as well. Most we didn't know about until after the fact. Trumps cards are on the table.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
Trump and Sanders both keep the Establishment leaders up at night. If either win, I'm ok. Though with Bernie, we all get a pay cut....yay....

Of course, it's all a moot point though.

Hillary will get the nomination. The RNC will find a way to deny Trump, and even if they didn't, he wouldn't win vs. Hillary anyhow. Cruz certainly won't...and once snubbed by the RNC, an independent Trump won't either.

So, any way you slice it, we've got at least 4 years of Hillary to look forward to.

You may be right, but rooting for Trump seems to irritate the heck out of people, and I've become amused by the reactions.

+31 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

He has shown that he is incapable of empathy. He has demonstrated his greed. And yet, here we are on the precipice of giving him carte blanch to inflict his narcissism on an entire planet. As if he has not already done enough damage.

What about the time Trump picked up a sick boy in his jet so that a child could get medical attention across the country?

What about the time Trump payed off someone’s mortgage because her husband committed suicide?

What about the time Trump let Jennifer Hudson stay at Trump tower rent free in order to grieve after her family was killed?

Now compare these to any other candidate. What a real piece of # he is, eh?
edit on 25-4-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: forthelove
Allowing this imbecile to gain a foothold on the most important job in all of politics is begging for disaster.

'Allowing' Trump to gain a foothold?

Don't be scared of democracy.

People are gonna vote for whoever they want, deal with it.

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

The first 1/3 of your post is calling people dumb for having beliefs that you do not agree with.

In the remainder you are making a bunch of accusations that seem to be based on emotion and not facts.
Do you have proof for these accusations you are making?

No one is perfect. But Trump is the best hope we have to make this country a better place. That is my opinion, based on much research, and I have backed up my reasoning in many posts here.

So, you can have your own opinions without having a rant-fest putting down other people for their views.

(and yay... another Trump-bashing thread with no substance. Just what we need around here.)

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Seriously, how can people be so incredibly naive? Trump is single handedly responsible for the destruction of so many lives.

How many lives and how did he do it?

Again, a lot of emotion, but what damage has he done?

This is not about America, this is a danger to the entire planet. Allowing this imbecile to gain a foothold on the most important job in all of politics is begging for disaster.

So how will Trump destroy the planet?

Gambling addictions. Alcoholism. Suicides. Murders. Bankruptcy. Divorces.

Everything he stands for perpetuates all of the above. How many people do you think he has directly or indirectly caused to have one or more of these happen to them? How many lives has he destroyed? If you add them all up I bet you would come up to a round figure above 3 million. That is not even taking into account how many of those 3 million lives caused the downfall of others by way of residual effects and so on. (Before you attack my reasoning on the above list, make sure you understand how I came to this conclusion, the very first one I listed, gambling addictions, can lead to all others.)

Thisdoes not make him responsible for the others that have gone down these paths,

A lot of emotion, no facts and by your own words, "Does Not Make Him Responsible For Others"?

Interesting!

Hell NO! If you are willing to vote this selfish egomaniac into office then you are begging for everything you get as a result. Make no mistake, of all the possible candidates, he is the WORST possible choice.

I am voting for him tomorrow! Along with the 3 delegates who support him!

Begging? Begging who?

edit on 25-4-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

originally posted by: Sargeras

Trump owes nobody!

I honestly think you just make stuff up sometimes.

Tell me how he is going to implement his plans. I read his on the issues, hell I even agree with some. But, he never tells you how he plans to implement these changes to "make America great again". It's just as bad as Hillary's site, if not worse in my opinion.

So I just make things up, because I point out the fact trump is self funded and everyone else owes millions to special interests?

In other newz your post was pointless...

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Under 100 posts and already insulting the membership. I mean, that's a perfect way of making friends

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I am voting for him just because people are losing their minds. Plus, no one else really impresses me that I have to choose from.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Geez... Had I known it was going to ruin your day, I would have never put that Trump flyer in your mailbox.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join