It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Brady loses appeal , Will miss first 4 games!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It's about TIME !!!
Brady and the Whole New England Patriots organization are low life CHEATERS!!
There is some justice in the NFL.
I couldn't be more thrilled !
www.nfl.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Glad to see these cheats exposed.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Envy is a deadly sin.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DEANORULES24

Meh, so over this whole thing. It has all been at best a he said she said and in the grand scheme of things it didn't matter in the game. Now I have to deal with hearing about for weeks on end when there isn't much more to talk about.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I bet that deflated his ego.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Pretty steep for something so petty..

The witch hunt is now complete..

Funny thing is,...Patriots will probably come back and win the Superbowl next year..

I wonder what they'll accuse Brady of next..

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

Not petty, the Patriots have fumbled almost 95% less than the average NFL team over the last 10 years, its easier to hold on to the ball when its deflated. Jerome Bettis said if he had a deflated ball it would be almost impossible for someone to take it away from him when he played. Also they got caught in the AFL Championship game hardly inconsequential.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket
Pretty steep for something so petty..

The witch hunt is now complete..

Funny thing is,...Patriots will probably come back and win the Superbowl next year..

I wonder what they'll accuse Brady of next..

It is pretty petty. Hell, I'm a Colts fan and it happened against us. We would've lost that game regardless.

The only problem I see is if this happened against the Patriots, the whining would be on a whole new level. We all know how whiny those fans are.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd
We all know how whiny those fans are.

I dont.

I do like football...but the only sport I occasionally follow is hockey..

Its hard to avoid anything Brady, though..

The mere mention of his name often incites such animosity..

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DEANORULES24

Good news for me being a Cardinals fan. We play them at home for the opener. This should shock the vegas odds a little.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Envy is a deadly sin.

Only if you believe in that sort of thing, otherwise it's just noun or a verb.

I'm a Raiders fan, so I've always hated the Patriots because of the "tuck rule," even if it was technically correct. It's one of those rules that are accumulating to ruin the game, IMO.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

originally posted by: amicktd
We all know how whiny those fans are.

I dont.

I do like football...but the only sport I occasionally follow is hockey..

Its hard to avoid anything Brady, though..

The mere mention of his name often incites such animosity..

I was kidding.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Lol its all a bunch of crap, whoever was supposed to check the football didn't do their job. Who ever the refs were that didn't notice the ball was deflated didn't do their job. I am not exactly sure but I dont think its the QBs job to inspect the ball before the game and hell chances are, are that the teams never touched that ball ever before that game. It seems to me a whole lot of people didn't do their job unless of course some smartass is going to tell me the patriots snuck into wherever the ball was located unnoticed Sam fisher style and let some psi outta the damned ball which is ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

The equipment guy was nicknamed "the deflator", Tom Brady destroyed his phone the day when investigator Ted Wells requested to meet with him and see his phone messages. Common sense said he had something to hide.
edit on 0082016xApril000000Monday25America/ChicagoMon, 25 Apr 2016 18:11:58 -0500 by BoxFulder because: spelling

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BoxFulder
Maybe him smashing his phone had nothing to do with it? Lemme guess Brady keeps the football pumper on speed dial and they often have lengthy and detailed text messages and phone correspondences'. RIDICULOUS

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

The 'deflated' balls were only used in the first half, feel free to go look up the stats by half for that game.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

They would have won regardless but Bellichek is known to take every advantage possible often blurring the lines of what is cheating or not. See his weird formations where he sub's out at the last second and doesn't give the other team a chance to sub.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoxFulder
a reply to: Sremmos80

They would have won regardless but Bellichek is known to take every advantage possible often blurring the lines of what is cheating or not. See his weird formations where he sub's out at the last second and doesn't give the other team a chance to sub.

Are you saying he is breaking the rules or are you saying he is not breaking the rules? It really is black and white type of thing here isn't it?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I'm saying he pushes what is considered cheating so when a cheating scandal is linked to the Patriots like Spygate and Deflategate he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt in my eyes.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

No one can sub without the other team getting a chance anymore.
The nfl said they are hitting the pats for spygate which I don't agree with.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join